Awesome!! Let's hear it for the GoTTis

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Awesome!! Let's hear it for the GoTTis

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Awesome!! Let's hear it for the GoTTis

Awesome development - we now have 2 Gotti syndicates in the Top 50 (in the ongoing PvP event) instead of just the 1 that is the center of the RP/cash hacking scandal.

So, who is the Gotti recruiter here and how do I sign up? Can't argue with "success."
    Last edited by Lurker; 08-16-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Consistent Contributor Transmitter's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sign me up too xD

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you see level 70s on your rivals list pm me for a GoTTi to attack/rob :-)

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump

Looks like the number of cheating GoTTis is only increasing.

Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post

Banned
    Post Count
    The syndicate I was in got matched against the GoTTi B Team last war (called the GoTTi Family).

I certainly tapped-out my frustrations long and hard that nothing substantive was being done by Gree............but as another FM pointed-out, that probably exactly why Gree like them. If the very sight of the GoTTi tag makes you spend a shedload of gold in unloading on them, then it's all to Gree's profit.
    Last edited by Gatorade; 08-16-2013 at 07:38 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Is there anyway to stop the cheating?.. I know dumb question but surely they can just implement a system to stop all the bs

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think being gold spenders played a huge rule here.

Banned
    Post Count
    Come on gang a little cheating never hurt nobody. Lets just let them do them and enjoy life. #FreeWeezy!

Post Count
    There's a GoTTi who I hear claims he will Beat U 4 Money if you catch my drift. There's another GoTTi who I hear is just a Nightmare if you see what I'm saying. I can't name any names though. Wink.

Quote Originally Posted by C Rebels View Post
    Is there anyway to stop the cheating?.. I know dumb question but surely they can just implement a system to stop all the bs
    I feel like they should be able to. If they were better able to manage/index/search people's inventories, this would be stupid easy. However, the last time GREE claimed to have "fixed" such an issue, it just resulted in an explosion of more super obvious hackers (players with hundreds of one of a kind top1 leaderboard prizes, hundreds of items from a syndicate war, items from the upcoming syndicate war, etc). The fact that they don't instantly catch this kind of cheater says to me that GREE doesn't have a way to easily see such red flags. Based on the number of cheaters I see daily, and based on the fact that there still exists an unnamed syndicate of cheaters in the top 25 despite having at least 10/60 hackers that I've personally encountered, stopping cheaters seems to be a much lower priority for GREE than pumping out constant events.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    I think being gold spenders played a huge rule here.
    Considering most of them "allegedly" hack gold, I doubt it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    BigMoney, I've been having some nightmares lately.
    Pm me if you want more info.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    A lvl 70 nightmare that is able to build 4 buildings at once.

BigMoney, I've been having some nightmares lately.
    Pm me if you want more info.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you think someone is cheating, send a ticket to support with their name / level / what they're doing. We can't do anything about vague accusations here and it only upsets people who aren't doing anything wrong. We don't like cheating as much as you guys. I understand having a place to vent, but specifically calling people out isn't fair.