Consecutive Wins

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Consecutive Wins

Post Count

Consecutive Wins

Anyone else notice that once you have consecutive wins you restart back at 0 on the next level? So we won the first two wars and now we're on 2/9 win wars in a row...

But those first two wars didn't carry over! So now we have to win 3 in a row! So if it continues like this and by 9/9 we have to win 10 in a row.

By my poor math skills that means you have to win 54 wars... Shouldn't we be at 2/3 starting the second part since we won the first two?
    Last edited by Elderly; 08-16-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yes. we are in the same boat. Alderaanian Knights

Post Count
    The same thing happened to our guild Elderly, we won 2 wars in a row and now it says to win 0/3 in a row.. and 2/3 total. I think it should be saying win 3 wars in a row and the guild would be at 2/3 right now ... Did I make any sense? ^_^

Post Count
    Makes sense, they reset it when they shouldn't because there hasn't been a loss.
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    yep, I saw this too. So the 'impossible' win 50 fights is now win 54 fights... pretty much consecutively...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    you have possible 70 battles (giving time for matchups)

so you have to make sure that once you get to level 4 of this quest you do not lose again otherwise you can never complete it.
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    yep, I saw this too. So the 'impossible' win 50 fights is now win 54 fights... pretty much consecutively...
    And from what I hear, last war FUN only had 51 battles. It sucks when it takes 20 minutes to get a matchup, and FUN sometimes waits twice that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    And from what I hear, last war FUN only had 51 battles. It sucks when it takes 20 minutes to get a matchup, and FUN sometimes waits twice that.
    Nobody waits more than 15 minutes to pair. At least that's my understanding of how the algorithm works (I'm in a top 3, and that's the required pairing time for just about every match). Still, makes it very hard to get the required number of battles in...

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is yet another glitch fest. My guild got a "you win" message, showing our score being higher than the other team's and yet the game counted the match as a loss!!!!
    And there are reports of the typical 3 hits only refills again.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Banned
    Post Count
    Actually let me correct you there it was 54
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Yes you are correct at how match ups suck, i think gree have made some corrections now as we are not waiting anywhere near as long as we use too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    Nobody waits more than 15 minutes to pair. At least that's my understanding of how the algorithm works (I'm in a top 3, and that's the required pairing time for just about every match). Still, makes it very hard to get the required number of battles in...
    Definitely not the case
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is one of the hardest challenges in the game I must say.
    "Never stop pedaling to power your dreams." choosehottubsdirect

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i think its an awesome add to the battles yet yeah hope next time they recognize we already won 3 in a row don't restart please.