Game error #600 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game error #600

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    You would too if you just bought 2 vaults for the Ltq and pvp and know you missed out on those stat increases
    lol
    Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing but I am.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    You would too if you just bought 2 vaults for the Ltq and pvp and know you missed out on those stat increases
    Just spend more elsewhere it balance itself out.
    Hey look a banana.

Banned
    Post Count
    Any update on the fix ???? Mods???

We have just pushed a fix for this, server-side. If someone is still seeing the null account when trying to log on, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll king View Post
    Any update on the fix ???? Mods???
    I am sorry that the short cooling off period wasn't a strong enough hint to not do this. I understand your frustration with the situation, but I'd strongly recommend that you cease making new forum accounts and just sit out the existing ban on your original account.
    Last edited by CJ54; 08-19-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry my game is not fixed yet

My game is not up yet. what I see is only lvl one game, with new id number. my original ID is
    280-260-056 lvl 163 but new one is 200 592 944 with lvl one

Quote Originally Posted by kido kido View Post
    My game is not up yet. what I see is only lvl one game, with new id number. my original ID is
    280-260-056 lvl 163 but new one is 200 592 944 with lvl one
    Different situation. We can fix you up through support via the normal transfer process, just send in a ticket with that info.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cj thanks so much. I'm fixed and happy about it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Unhappy Transfer fixes

Without getting completely off topic, how long is taking to fix the transfer issues? I bought a new iPad and the restore didn't come up at all and I'm missing everything, lost 1st place in our syndicate in the PVP and am losing stat and $$$ increases. This is enough to require medicating......Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry I sent a ticket but no respons yet

After 4-5 days waiting , still I am not able to open my game. It is stil Lvl. One and I sent another email , but no respons. In my syndicate they tell me if I can not get it ready, they will kick me out , i can not participate in the events so i fall behind in stat .

please help me.

First few days I had all numbers as zero and since yesterday I only have Lvl one , it is shame. , gree .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kido kido View Post
    After 4-5 days waiting , still I am not able to open my game. It is stil Lvl. One and I sent another email , but no respons. In my syndicate they tell me if I can not get it ready, they will kick me out , i can not participate in the events so i fall behind in stat .

please help me.

First few days I had all numbers as zero and since yesterday I only have Lvl one , it is shame. , gree .
    If your syndicate will boot you because of issues like this you should find a better syndicate.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

it is 6 days and no game for me

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Different situation. We can fix you up through support via the normal transfer process, just send in a ticket with that info.
    I dont know if I should call this normal transfer process .

It is 6 days since I lost my game. I have missed so many events and lots of fun, instead I have had only frustration. I sent ticket in but still I have no game yet. they have not fixed my game. what should I do? Does that mean I should quite the game for ever.
    Last time Ray in support asked me an screenshot from my profile, I sent that in , but they have not resore my game.