Game error #600

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game error #600

Banned
    Post Count

Game error #600

Can a mod please explain this code my game has disappeared ???

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Mine too I just posted a thread on the same thing. Account is there but everything is zerod

Banned
    Post Count
    I just hope a mod gets here soon to help us out and fix the game there are two more people in my syn with this issue now

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just wanted to let you guys know that we're aware and are looking into it. I don't have a solution yet.

Banned
    Post Count
    No prob thanks for the update a&f if you need a ticket number let me know :-) just happy to know you guys and girls :-) are looking into it

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Just wanted to let you guys know that we're aware and are looking into it. I don't have a solution yet.
    Simple solution quit rolling multiple events all at once. Or how about spending some money on more servers. GREED

I'm shocked that someone hasn't brought a class action lawsuit against Gree.

I'm even more shocked that people continue to fund these retards. If this was any other sort of business when you exchange money for goods/service, Gree would be claiming bankruptcy from all the people demanding refunds for failure to deliver a functional product. I didn't say "quality" product because the quality can be subjective. BUT IT DOES HAVE TO WORK IF GREE IS TAKING PEOPLE'S MONEY.

Just my $.02 which is more than Gree deserves.

Lurker
    Post Count

What is going on?

I have the same problem too, everything is gone and it reset to level 0. My money and time wasted! Can the mods please guide us, should i delete and reinstall? I'm pissed.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow10 View Post
    I have the same problem too, everything is gone and it reset to level 0. My money and time wasted! Can the mods please guide us, should i delete and reinstall? I'm pissed.
    One could only hope. I got a retarded answer back from gree telling me to back up my iTunes and reinstalling. I am worse off now because it makes me try to buy a laundrymat now and goes into the load process never to come out. Still no answer on what to so next.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey mods, an update about this situation will be highly appreciated :-) its taken a long time already and i can understand you guys are working hard on it but in the mean time we havent been able to collect our buildings , therefor have lost millions in robs and attacks and our teams get influenced for not having the results they would normally have therefor risking losing out of prizes. So please let us know sth so we know what the status is.

Thanks in advance

Lurker
    Post Count
    Where are the mods? Is getting out of hand, no response from emails! We need to get back in for the events or we will lose out. Will reinstalling the game helps? Will the data be lost?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

any new update?

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Do you have any new update about fixing this problem ?

Banned
    Post Count
    Its been well over 24 hours now when will GREE come with a statement about the situation????
    The mods have been in the forum so they have read everything this is getting ridicolous, im losing cash, i cant finish the pvp and get my prizes and my syn is down 3 people with this issue and will lose out on reaching a tier and again prizes.

GREE better start thinking about a compensation and not to all players but to the ones that got affected!!!!!

A&F i expect an update i asked it several times nicely but you havent taken the time to give us a decent answer which we more then deserve!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Based on my experience, if anyone wants to bet on resolution time I would put the line on a response for over/under at 72 hours after the tournament events ends.

I am taking the "over" personally.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CohibAA View Post
    Based on my experience, if anyone wants to bet on resolution time I would put the line on a response for over/under at 72 hours after the tournament events ends.

I am taking the "over" personally.
    I'll take the under by 1 hour as Gree can hope that they will spend to make up for the lost position

Back Alley Network