Page 2 of 25 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    Let Gree test the new feature on IoS and work out the kinks
    Well with the track record so far they simply convert the glitched/buggy version of the game at the time without any of the updates that are on iOS at the time.

Sigh..

After so much effort in building my character....
    Where do I queue up for my in-app purchase refund?

Quote Originally Posted by Native02 View Post
    After so much effort in building my character....
    Where do I queue up for my in-app purchase refund?
    Behind Me!!
    Knights of Flame Guild now accepting applications.
    Level 50+ casual daily players.

Why are some Guilds not affected? There are alot of Guilds that already have 30,000 plus points. This is flat out unacceptable.

Oh look, 4x legendary chest. Keep rolling out the worthless BS chests gree, you know we'd like that more than being able to do guild wars.
    IGN - Centurion Dex

Level - 100+

Code - XBC-PYB-HDD

Guild - Centurions, where level 100 is just the beginning.

Please pm before sending requests! Thanks!

jesus gree. nice testing before going live. while attempting at least 10 fights, i somehow managed to get in 4 fights while the game crashed 8 times. of those 4 fights i only got credit for 2. ive spent 30 gems (2 refills) because it keeps taking my energy even thought im not able to fight. im trying to help my guild out and finally got the guild sentinel down, then the game crashed again.

Also, when you view the battle screen of other guild players to battle, the scrolling is way messed up. as i scroll down, everything shifts up. i cant see the last 5-10 opponents.

fix guild wars please. oh yeah, you owe me 30 gems too! please be so kind as to credit my account.
    Jello of Jokerz, Guild Champion
    Level 165+, Code: XBC-WNV-ZFR

Big 4, Bigger 4, Sky Guardian, Sky Guardian+, Eurus+, Phyrus+, Slimebane+ Maxed
    Notus+ (53), BKal+ (38), Assasin's Shroud+ (34), Boreas+ (29)

Current Boss Armor: Sky Guardian+ 70

Click for Data Sheet

My guild same problem. Is anyone's working?
    Trix
    Knights & Dragons # XBB MRM BGZ
    Forgotten Fellowship Guild

MQ ID# 360-808-111
    Settlement Name: Trixi

Going through a guardian for each battle is going to get really expensive...

How ofter are these wars going to occur? Weekly, monthly?

We got a few hits in, but most of the time when we tried to fight the opposing guilds Sentinal, the game crashed. Automatic loss. I lost 15 gems trying to refill my energy too. Im about to just walk away from this War. But it seems the Rainbow Room and others are just fine, geez. 86,000 points and we cant even play without crashing

I can't get into my game at all now. Regardless of trying to enter guild wars or not. It looks like it is freezing when a guild notification tries to pop up. And then it crashes the game. Wise one please help, I will happily give up guild wars if it means I can play the rest of the game.
    Knight: Gaia XBC-CRY-BXR Level 172
    Guild: Xepher Vendetta, Level 45
    Armor maxed: Big 4+, Jian, Dark Princes Armor+, Rockfeather+, BK+, Notus+, Phyrus+, Boreas+, Combustion, Clayplate, Guardians Battlegear+.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdamos View Post
    Going through a guardian for each battle is going to get really expensive...

How ofter are these wars going to occur? Weekly, monthly?
    9,640,000 gold for a level 10 guardian! guild wars last for 3 days (all weekend) and can be started every hour! you do the math!

Click for Data Sheet

At first the game "only" crashed while doing battles so i only lost energy and didnt get any points. Now the App. crashes about 30 sec after starting...nice testing.
    Oh yes, not everyone seems to be affected...about half my guild can play normally and the other half has the Same problems i do.
    Reset of Guild Wars would be welcome but i highly doubt it...

same here. game hangs and then shuts down. i understand there may have been problems with a first release like this, but it should be misc little crap that you have to fix, not the whole friggin game. those who are somehow working fine are now the victors of all the loot because gree will not reset the system after their own f**k up. this i think has drawn the line in the sand of whether i continue to play. i was looking forward to the gw, but now we're already behind. guilds like RR continue to get stronger as they probably spend the most with gree as well. oh well, it was a fun game for awhile. back to reality i guess. My wife will be happy!

Click for Data Sheet

So after the first battle, I can no longer play the game. I start it up, get the news screen, then close the news screen and the whole thing crashes. I am guessing it's a problem with assigning the rewards from the first battle.

Whatever the case may be, I can't play and I am extremely frustrated right now. I will be submitting a ticket for a refund of my last gem purchase (gems which I will never use) and the first war will be my last. Now I feel retarded for spending money on a game that doesn't even work!
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

Also, since I am able to see the battles a little bit, it appears that guardians instantly die upon entering a new battle and you can't actually fight them...