Page 11 of 25 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Flowerpower View Post
    Msg our guild leader in Evolve with your armours and training ground set ups. Hopefully we will have 1 to 2 spots open if we level up fast. We are very active as you can see from the guild wars ranking.
    Off Topic please publish this in guild recruitment
    K&D
    XBB-GZY-RPD Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions

Proud owner:
    Maxed: Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+, Jian's Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+, Jackalope+, Wicked Wraith+, Black Kaleidoscopic+
    Maxing: Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

XBB-GZZ-FBP Academy Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions Academy
    Maxed: Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+
    Maxing: Assassin+, Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

Quote Originally Posted by bbbalson View Post
    Well I can't even play. It crashes before it can even load all the way. I was really excited for the Guild wars to happen but I can't even take a look at the game let alone guild wars. This is horrible and needs to be corrected as soon as possible.
    Do you get the "News" splash screen? That loads for me about 70% of the time, and when it does I can click on the chest sale or epic boss section. Once I make it to one of those sections, I can back out of it into the game. Most of the time this bypasses the extra Guild Wars pop up, and I can collection gold, make a farming run, or fight boss. Even when everything else is working, it always crashes when I try to click on any Guild Wars link.

From what I can tell, the Guild Wars section is the root of the problem. The rest of the game works, but whenever a GW screen comes up it crashes the game. This included the GW pop up. As someone mentioned earlier, I wish GREE would disable all splash screens and pop ups. I think that would help a lot of people at least play the rest of the game.

Agreed. Leaving a pop up crashes the game for me.

This is really annoying that my daughter can't play on the ipad the game is always crashing and she can't even fight the boss or arena.

sinking feeling

not being able to play is one thing but watching your fellow guildmembers go to battle without being able to help is excruciating.checking every other minute hoping to get on cements my disappointment.

Gree needs to stop sleeping and wake up so they can look into this problem more.

Mine isn't crashing as often, it's just going SUPER slow and takes forever to load some pages, and it's making me SO mad. Especially when there's a few minutes left in a war and it crashes on you.

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Centurions just beat the snot out of us so apparently you're doing ok.

You have to adapt and change strategies. We only have 7-8 playing. I haven't been able to play a single battle along with more than half of the team. Some battles we only had 4-5 people. It is frustrating but glad the 7-8 guys ad holding the first for us.
    IGN: Dragon
    Friend Code: XBB-MQV-GFX
    LEVEL:100+
    Guild: CENTURIONS
    PM me if you want to add me as a friend. My list is pretty full and I have to go through hundreds of requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Yawn. When's next war?
    Eunuchorn, you even GW bro?

Yes, it sucks that people can't get on, but be honest, what did you expect? Every time they roll out things like this, its bug city. Clearly you've been pampered with all your other games that have never experienced a heavy load on rollout day.

You know, come to think of it, WoW was always PERFECT on new XP day and they've brought in BILLIONS. Also, only one of those two words/statements is true.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Think i just battled eunecorns possy ( we lost lol) but then again, we only have like 4 (max) members at the same time, the rest cant get on, anywho in the end we were outgunned/gemmed

Gree, you owe me some Gems...
    YawNeD - Lvl 200+
    Proudest armor: Moontide
    Bears At Large - Guild Champion

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hey all, it's getting late, but we're still deep in investigating this. At the moment, we're requesting everyone restart their devices, possibly minimizing the apps running in the background and starting your device up fresh. Remember restart and don't just close out apps in the background. See if that helps, and if you run into another crash give it another restart. I've received reports that this has worked for some, not all, but a definite start. Thanks for the patience while we work on this.

Definitely not how we wanted to kick the start of Guild Wars off, but it's not how you start the race, it's how you finish. Hopefully that's true in this case.
    What kind of bull**** is this?

Are you one of the developers?
    If so, why have you not done the intelligent thing and disabled the GW until the issue is fixed?

As the entire game is now non-functional for most users you are only losing money by continuing this charade.
    A re-install of an app without addressing the actual issues that caused the problem is futile and pointless and the fact you even suggested that as a solution shows either ignorance to the problem or disdain for the users who support you.

Either way, it's a crock of penguin **** and you and the rest of the Gree dev team should make the conscious decision to pull your heads out of that dank odoriferous place they seem to be residing in and do the only logical thing.

Shut down the wars until a fix has been implemented

Hugs
    -Joshua

We can't say ****?

For ****s sake

Yea very weird. Knowing only a small % can actually play, or even get IN the game and still leave the Guild war/latest patch open and sleeping so more chaos is cheated over the hours.

Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    Yea very weird. Knowing only a small % can actually play, or even get IN the game and still leave the Guild war/latest patch open and sleeping so more chaos is cheated over the hours.

Weird
    The belief that by us playing their game, they owe us something = false. How dare they sleep until the masses have been satiated, right? "Guild Wars must be fixed before you are allowed to leave this office!" Again. False. Yes, its sucks donkey nuts that the majority can't play, and for those that can, the game still has bugs and is slower than molasses. But yelling about it on a forum isn't going to do anything constructive.

Pretty sure in the fine print of most software, they are actually only leasing the product to you, and you accept it as is, since you don't own it outright. You don't own them, and they don't owe you squat. They could pack up and leave with GW on, and filled with bugs and never come back, and you know what, there isn't anything you can do about it. So for now, stop blaming TWO for the issues, let the programmers do their job, and go read a book. Its probably cheaper than GW will be to you anyway.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 08-17-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

That made little sensubean (sense). I only said it was weird. I also haven't been flaming them compared to most of the replies. But as a business, as a game/company that makes as much money as they make, and with as many Gem buyers as there is it's just incredibly questionable to leave a very heavily bugged patch in.

Not saying they owe us anything, but not re-rolling the guild war patch and instead leaving a game BREAKING change in is just horrible decision making. So im only criticizing that. But yea, it is what it is. We can just wait