taj mahal not appearing

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: taj mahal not appearing

Hybrid View

Post Count

taj mahal not appearing

This is my wifee account for some reason I cant use mine my name Red
    The day the taj came out I bought one. it finish building there is a space there is no building cannot do anything move
    upgrade sell ect... all u see x,I cannot even purchase another. ive sent trouble in they say they are either working on or
    the issue has been resolved ive uninstalled reinstalled numerous times or say go to modern war forum for help well here I am again
    red_rider_one 179 337 843
    Last edited by phillibee; 08-16-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: left my user name n id out

Post Count
    Try moving you Taj and check if the other is building in the same space. I had the same thing happen with my communication center. As far as I knew I built one, but there was 2 there
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Post Count
    Yeah I tried that too. it is no a space u cannot do anything to it shows something is there tried to move something there u cannot. A waste of 24 mil cannot upgrade sell move collect I cannot even purchase another when u do it just show an empty space with an x so much for losing money on a mission trying to complete and a building u cannot even see or do anything with come on GREE please fix this just fustrating as heck

Post Count
    Thanks for your response ladyfizz27

Post Count
    Thought I lost mine too, but later it reappeared!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phillibee View Post
    This is my wifee account for some reason I cant use mine my name Red
    The day the taj came out I bought one. it finish building there is a space there is no building cannot do anything move
    upgrade sell ect... all u see x,I cannot even purchase another. ive sent trouble in they say they are either working on or
    the issue has been resolved ive uninstalled reinstalled numerous times or say go to modern war forum for help well here I am again

Post Count
    [QUOTE=phillibee;928166]This is my wifee account for some reason I cant use mine my name Red
    the issue has been resolved ive uninstalled reinstalled numerous times or say go to modern war forum for help well here I am again[/QUOTE

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sounds like a similar issue with The Invisible Towers....err....I mean The Absolute Towers. They have been working on that issue ever since that building came out and alas it is still invisible. Same goes for the Taj Mahal for many players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Temporary Fix

I you scroll to the top of your map, squares that you haven't unlocked yet. It should have a green arrow over the top and you should be able to upgrade and collect from it.

Again, the very top right of the map, squares that you haven't paid for yet so they're still dark.

It works for me for Absolute Towers and currect LE.

Post Count
    @9mm that worked still canot see it though thanx bro now everytime I go fight rivals app crashes GREE
    Fix your game going to try to transfer my game into wifes phone and see if that works idk im ready to
    say take this game and shove it
    Last edited by phillibee; 08-16-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Post Count
    Any news on this case?

Could it be due to missing files or something?

The problem now is that I've got 4 buildings stacked on top of each other at the top of the screen and probably more to come. I can only access one of the same kind so only one has been upgraded.
    Last edited by Henrik Y; 09-02-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Post Count
    It happened to me ,, just uninstall the game and re install

Post Count
    Tried that about 20 times during last two month's and I have the latest updates too.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same nothing works. Android system. Losing millions!

Post Count
    Any update on this?

Were on what, the 3rd LE building that is invisible...