Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
Since you were not ever part of Blades of Rage, you do not know what ANYONE did for Blades of Rage. I can speak to it because I WAS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS before J (who got it from Cruz - who mistakenly trusted J) gave it to ChuChu to empty so they could give it to the members of the existing BFD2 so they could benefit from all the bonuses and upgrades that were earned and bought by the BoR members she BOOTED with NOWHERE to go.

Speak from what you KNOW (not what you THINK you know) or keep quiet!
First off I would like to apologized to Breakfast For Dinner and all in the forums for this crap. BFD had nothing to do with this “hijack” you speak of. You say “speak from what you KNOW (not what you THINK you know) or keep quiet!”..... well i think you should keep quiet then. The swap was between BoR (now BFD 1) and BFD (now BFD3) not BFD2. BFD2 has nothing to do with this.

You were an “original member”..? What does that even mean? There is 1 person who creates the guild. HE is the original member. Let’s tell the whole story.. after the 1st or 2nd war Cruz cut more than half the guild for not being active. Then Tommy (the co leader) brought me on right after the war. Immediately I went to work and started talking to cruz about strategy and assigning positions during war. I created spreadsheets and documents explaining what each member should do. I even created a website with a MySQL backend to track every single guild/player we face so we have war intel on them if we were to challenge them again. In the background there were 4 main people guiding the guild and you sir were not one of them. Takes a ton of work, time and dedication to recruit, gameplan and keep progressing every war. Every war we either stayed the same or improved in ranking. Eventually making top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
And I can speak for the TRUTH. They were not happy ENOUGH in BFD to not hijack the Blades of Rage.
What do you mean not happy ENOUGH in BFD? We are not even part of BFD yet. We have not even done one guild quest or war under the BFD banner. Do you even read the thread before posting in it? Bluedood clearly says we have been in talks for only several days. Everything you say is WRONG. Why do you even come here and try to sabotage BFD’s recruiting thread without knowing any of the facts?

Alright story time… I’ll lay out all my cards on the table. I have nothing to hide. I stepped down as founder of BoR... maybe 3-5 days before Besieging the Buried City war started. I was burnt out from talking/jumping with various guilds trying to achieve the grand prizes for the raid boss and box event for BoR. I was pissed off because everyone complains and wants the big prizes but never willing to do anything about it. Complaining on why we stopped at level 27 of the raid boss. Expecting the gem players to spend 1000’s of gems for them so they can reap the benefits. I spend gems for my enjoyment not yours. I always preached in the guild that we don’t expect anyone to spend gems but to be active. When the box event came and we needed jumpers… all of a sudden the people who always complained disappeared. Only a handful of us jumped to benefit the ENTIRE guild. Then when everyone gets the big prize people are suddenly back posting how much their stats went up. ummm wtf….….jumping doesn't require gems! We were a top 100 guild and we need active members to keep that position. If you don’t want to be active go to a top 400-500 guild.

Alright alright I’ll stop ranting… back to the story. We left the guild and joined a top 50/75 team with the hope of finding like minded active players. I left one of the officer’s mini as founder of BoR just in case things didn't work out and we could go back. The other guild had some awesome players. Really cool people, but our playing styles clashed a bit so we then decided to go searching again. I talked to a couple of prestigious guilds but ended up going with BFD. We talked about aligning our guilds under one roof. Which I thought would be an awesome idea. It would allow BoR to have the support of a top 50 guild for all guild quest events. Also allows for players to move up and down depending on if someone in the top guild goes on vacation or wants to take a break. The only catches were that we would make the main guild BoR since there is a little more space and I would give up founder position. Both of these were no big deal in my eyes. I wanted to take a back seat and spend less time on the game. I thought everyone would be for it since BoR only had 26 members remaining and could use a lot of help in the guild quest. All we needed to do was swap guilds and do name changes… simple. Since I wanted to spend less time with this game I put chuchu in charge of informing everyone and explaining things. I was not in the chat so I don’t know what exactly what was said but from what I heard people went ape sht I guess. Started calling chuchu names and swearing at her… so then I decided to step in and pulled master wolf aside in a separate chat. Master wolf seemed to take the leadership role while we were gone during the war. I explained things to him and he seemed to think it was also a great idea. He informed and explained to the other members what has been said... then the next day we get more PMs and stuff swearing us out… I was like what the heck is going on? That was the last straw.. I was done. I quit trying and gave up. Put chuchu as founder of BoR and left. Side note, I have nothing against Master Wolf. He was an active member and I wish I could have taken gem free players like him along in the first move with us. But unfortunately many top 75 and better guilds require 50k CP a war which is very hard for gem free players to obtain.

After all that I am here now at the forums… spending more time on this f’n game because some people think they know everything that went on and blames BFD. Now they and everyone else in this forum knows what went on. I can care less about anyones opinion on what happened. The matter of fact is 1 person has the power in the guild to do as they please… The founder. Cruz gave founder to me, I gave founder to chuchu, chuchu will soon give founder to current BFD3 founder. If you don’t like the direction of the guild, go find another guild. How about you try and run your own guild and see how hard and how much sacrifice it takes to make the guild a top 100 guild. Then you will truly find out how much time and effort I and the other 6 of us put into it. Forget about the BS original member crap. You can be their from the beginning and not do a damn thing. The real members are the ones who sacrifice and put the guild first. This merge with a reputable/top guild like BFD will benefit the guild. I give props to all founders who achieve and reach their guild goals. It’s amazing how much this game consumes your life…..

Telling me I’m hiding…. I got nothing to hide. I layed out my cards on the table. Stop hiding behind your forum name and put your in game names on here and your player ids. People here know who I am. I’ve had my player id on here for months when I was recruiting. I probably still have it somewhere on the forums. Making all these accusations and not even putting your name behind it… man up.