Breakfast for Dinner 2 has one space, low level okay

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast for Dinner 2 has one space, low level okay

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Breakfast for Dinner 2 has one space, low level okay

Breakfast for Dinner 2 has room for one more player, PM me if you want in on an active group. We use Groupme for battle intel and planning. Request at 100-743-151, cheers!

Lurker
    Post Count

Watch out for these guys.

Hijacked the blades of rage guild and kicked everyone out, gem players and non-gem players alike.

Bad news. Not worth your investment of time and money.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Comxkid1962 View Post
    Hijacked the blades of rage guild and kicked everyone out, gem players and non-gem players alike.

Not sure who you are, but first off this is a thread for BFD2. BFD2 has nothing to do with the guild expansion and player swap we are doing. If you want to troll it is much better if you put it in the right place.

The combining of the two guilds has been in talks for several days. The creator and founder of BOR and myself discussed and wanted to add them into the BFD family. All current members of BOR are being offered spaces in BFD3, as was discussed and covered by the officers and founder there. With the track record of Breakfast for Dinner we wanted room to have another development guild and more players to rotate into the main guild.

The swaps are happening tonight and tomorrow as we complete the GLTQs on both sides. Nobody is being kicked or forced to stay with us, and I am certain that was made clear during the talks with both parties. I am sorry you feel like someone was hijacked, or something is amiss. Players in your current guild have the chance to work with leaders and players in a top 50 group. They have a chance to move into a top 50 temporarily when members need a break and permanently when we open spots or need to recruit.

In the future I would ask you go to the source before making wild false claims and necro a thread that only has a connection to who you want to make claims at.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat on Groupme and discuss, cheers!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Comxkid1962 View Post

Comxkid1962 you are so much mistaken.

BFD is one of the best guilds to be part of. And Im not speaking about the nice game results that we have been having.

We are a group of people from all around the world having lots of fun while playing this game.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sousas View Post
    Comxkid1962 you are so much mistaken.

BFD is one of the best guilds to be part of. And Im not speaking about the nice game results that we have been having.

We are a group of people from all around the world having lots of fun while playing this game.
    When did Breakfast for Dinner get a baby guild?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    When did Breakfast for Dinner get a baby guild?
    Check the war list. BFD 2 has made the list for the past three wars.
    Last edited by Snake1; 09-14-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

No Trolling Necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedood View Post
    Not sure who you are, but first off this is a thread for BFD2. BFD2 has nothing to do with the guild expansion and player swap we are doing. If you want to troll it is much better if you put it in the right place.

The combining of the two guilds has been in talks for several days. The creator and founder of BOR and myself discussed and wanted to add them into the BFD family. All current members of BOR are being offered spaces in BFD3, as was discussed and covered by the officers and founder there. With the track record of Breakfast for Dinner we wanted room to have another development guild and more players to rotate into the main guild.

The swaps are happening tonight and tomorrow as we complete the GLTQs on both sides. Nobody is being kicked or forced to stay with us, and I am certain that was made clear during the talks with both parties. I am sorry you feel like someone was hijacked, or something is amiss. Players in your current guild have the chance to work with leaders and players in a top 50 group. They have a chance to move into a top 50 temporarily when members need a break and permanently when we open spots or need to recruit.

In the future I would ask you go to the source before making wild false claims and necro a thread that only has a connection to who you want to make claims at.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat on Groupme and discuss, cheers!
    Nice long answer, but it doesn't change the fact that 26 players were kicked from their guild by chuchu, even after they agreed to move to a lower level BFD guild. She was representing your guild so by default she was representing you.

No agenda other than to speak about the facts.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    these guild drama are so intriguing... but no one has proof of this only words and no SCREENSHOTS

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    I can speak for J and ChuChu, they're both friends of mine and great players. They did a lot for BoR and they are happy now in BFD. So, if they're happy it means BFD is a well organized and fun guild. And why would anyone want screenshots? This is BFD's recruiting thread.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Lurker
    Post Count

The REAL Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Eddard KFF View Post
    I can speak for J and ChuChu, they're both friends of mine and great players. They did a lot for BoR and they are happy now in BFD. So, if they're happy it means BFD is a well organized and fun guild. And why would anyone want screenshots? This is BFD's recruiting thread.
    And I can speak for the TRUTH. They were not happy ENOUGH in BFD to not hijack the Blades of Rage. J was trusted by the REAL founder of BoR (Cruz, and the original name of the guild was itscruz) and given the founder position when Cruz decided to stop playing the game. ChuChu jumped aboard to get the benefit of all the hard work and earned bonuses just a couple months ago. J and ChuChu (mostly ChuChu because J went into hiding because he couldn't face his old guild mates after his treachery) then decided they'd boot everyone that they didn't take with them - only gem players were spared - to BFD. BoR was renamed Breakfast for Dinner and was going to replace BFD2 and the original BFD2 members would be moved to the NEW BFD2 (the old BoR that was gutted and ALL remaining members booted) so they would benefit from all the bonuses and upgrades either won or bought by the ousted members.

THAT is the TRUTH about the BFD "Family" that you might be joining. If that is the kind of people you want to align yourself with...you deserve each other.

Just so you know...I am not repeating anything I heard from anyone else (or showing blind loyalty to someone I've known a couple months) I know all this because I AM ONE OF THE PLAYERS THAT WAS PROMISED FAIR TREATMENT BUT WAS JUST LIED TO, BELITTLED, CALLED A WHINER BY CHUCHU, TOLD BY HER "WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES" WHEN TOLD WE WERE BEING BOOTED FROM THE GUILD WE BUILT, AND THEN DUMPED LIKE JUST SO MUCH GARBAGE.

This bunch have no ethics, morals, or integrity...good luck dealing with them! One last thing: I have no reason to lie, but they have EVERY reason to want you to believe this is all false...because it's going to come back to bite them in the butt!

Lurker
    Post Count

You Know Nothing but What You're Told

Quote Originally Posted by Eddard KFF View Post
    Since you were not ever part of Blades of Rage, you do not know what ANYONE did for Blades of Rage. I can speak to it because I WAS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS before J (who got it from Cruz - who mistakenly trusted J) gave it to ChuChu to empty so they could give it to the members of the existing BFD2 so they could benefit from all the bonuses and upgrades that were earned and bought by the BoR members she BOOTED with NOWHERE to go.

Speak from what you KNOW (not what you THINK you know) or keep quiet!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    4 threads? Really?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Chuyên bán tôn PU, tôn 3 lớp 2 mặt, tôn 2 lớp 1 mặt, vách ngăn, mái tôn, thi công mái tôn, hãy đến dvn.vn để có giá tốt nhất. Gọi cho chúng tôi ngay khi bạn muốn mua sản phẩm mái tôn.

Phụ trách kinh doanh: 0976248292 Mrs Thủy

Lurker
    Post Count

Yes, 4 Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    4 threads? Really?
    If you had gotten "hosed" by someone (and had any integrity or honor) wouldn't you post a warning in each thread where someone might be naive enough to believe the lies? Since these people (most of their members probably don't even know) tried recruiting through (at least) these four threads, I felt it necessary to provide the TRUTH on each if I wanted to protect anyone reading their hype on, perhaps, only one of them.

Don't hate the messenger, hate the fact that the message is TRUE and the leadership of BFD is without honor or integrity...let alone the Big F'ing Danglers...to even tell their own members the truth.

This game is great, but it's still just a game. It isn't worth selling your soul or credibility for.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi Sam spade, instead of ranting like crazy all over the forums, why did you not come to me and send me a pm or message on Groupme? I am the leadership you are calling out, so if you want to do it come to me. My name is on every thread you pulled and I am the founder of BFD. Where I come from you have a problem you go face it man to man, not by having a temper tantrum.

From what I am reading you liked the original leader and did not think J should get the guild, but stayed there anyway instead of finding a place you liked. The fact is in any guild you must get along with the people there and trust that as a team you will meet whatever goals you set, why would you stay with J if you felt like Cruz was betrayed? I am sorry that you feel all of those things, in your shoes I would say start a guild and build it up and be the boss.

Clearly from your reaction and the way you handle change, we do not match as people, and there is no way you will ever be offered a spot now. It makes me wonder if you freaked out when the leadership of bor told you about the guild swap, perhaps you did not even listen until you saw the name change because you rarely play, who knows. I was not on that end of the swap and can only speculate based off your current actions.

I am always available to chat and try my best to answer PMs here, but it seems like you want to just scream and yell, what's your goal? If its attention you now have mine, what do you want? There will be a point you get banned for posting slander over and over, I am not sure what other result you want.

BFD has has interactions with many guilds and offers help anytime people ask. We have a guild that has been around with players who love the game, and a second guild that has been with us for a few wars, and now a third. As you said it is a game, but for most of BFD and every other guild we have met with it is a community of people from all over the world who are friends and teammates. I'm not sure you get that, and I am sorry.