Deadbeat / Jumper / Freeloader information list up and coming - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Deadbeat / Jumper / Freeloader information list up and coming

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakmom1 View Post
    Question: how many VFF factions are there, and does the top team work with the lower teams? I have someone I'd like some input on, please....
    Paknom, in response to your second question of top teams working with lower teams. This is a community wide project if you're referring to the dead beats / jumper list. No reason why teams should not collaborate across rankings.
    mmmmm, the world is ending?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks ptong. I think this is a great idea, and like your layout. Good information sharing without the bashing back & forth.

We're having problems with a new member right now, so seeing this made me see how valuable this list could be. As for our member, he supposedly came from one of the well known factions, that I thought had sister factions attached. I'm finding it hard to believe he would have been kept there with his attitude & behavior.

Eh, i'll dig up a bit more on him, then forward info for the group.

Thanks again!

Post Count
    kill yo self wants to be onboard to if we are not already..i have to check with my leader to see if hes in there or not..thx good thread we had a couple of these last war
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Question: how many VFF factions are there, and does the top team work with the lower teams? I have someone I'd like some input on, please....
    There are 3 VFF's and I believe some spinoffs. I'm in the top VFF and can confirm that we work with our brother/sister factions. By the way, there is a 100% probability that we will reclaim our top ten positioning in India. Just sayin...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    kill yo self wants to be onboard to if we are not already..i have to check with my leader to see if hes in there or not..thx good thread we had a couple of these last war
    I haven't seen anyone from KYS yet mate but you can join us on palringo or ptongs glass board program but that doesn't work well unless your on a pc browser

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    Officers welcomed. Not only leaders.
    This is a usefule place for recruitment officers espcially for the higher ranked factions where you create a lot for a "hopeful candidate whom promised tonnes of points", only to realise he/she is a prize leecher

Banned
    Post Count
    The net is closing in on the freeloaders !

Consistent Contributor Zach3432's Avatar
    Post Count
    PM sent for kill yo self. We love this idea and want to help!
    Zach

"Go to heaven for the weather, hell for the company."
    -Mark Twain
    "Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
    -Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gonna have a talk with Captain Steelman 2 see if Ferr's Jr Emperors are interested.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

My faction would love to be part of this. can you pm me on how to go about getting onboard? thanks!

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count

To answer the VFF factions inquiry... there are several: Veteran Forum Fighters (VFF), VFF Alpha (my alma mater), VFF C&T, VFF LIMA, and VFF Infirmary. The communication follows many lines between these teams, however, the reality is, we have friends of friends and HLPs with LLPs, and so our officers are connected with up to a dozen factions associated with VFF membership from the Top 1,500 and up. This probably isn't any different from many others.

What ptong has put to paper, we have had in a cloud database that has gathered dust. So to answer the question, yes, we do communicate with one another - we're trying not to go beyond two representatives in "The List" database for the entire family - primarily to avoid duplication of effort and to make sure the information that populates the database is as accurate and timely as possible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the clarification solo!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Deeznuts is also a member!
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Consistent Contributor lobie1kenobie's Avatar
    Post Count
    The British Legion will be on board as well.

The Underdogs are with you! We've gotten burned too many times to let this continue for ourselves or anyone else. Way to take initiative, this will be a valuable resource for everyone.

Finished 31st in Canada