Taj Mahal sale - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taj Mahal sale

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    cost reduction are on upgrades, not building...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can understand selling a cheap cash building to make room but why sell a new upgraded LTB? You will with have to build it again or never see it again. Am I missing something here?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Only half way logical reason I could see for someone asking would be if they are looking at their building cost bonuses and thinking they could sell a building and make more money by selling it then what it cost them to build it. Highly doubt it but then again as many boost units as they put out it might be possible at some point.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I guess if you think you could build and sell them for money that would be one thing. But the pay off would have to be good considering if you just built it and left it alone it will give you money every day you leave it alone for the rest of the time you play MW. I know it takes a long time to get your money back on some of these buildings but I don't look at it that way. I look at it like I'm buying a bonus to make my vault fill faster. If it filled faster then that's less time until I can buy another bonus to make it fill even faster then that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ok, back to this thread.

My reason for asking this question was because I have a Taj Mahal at level 4 and a second Taj Mahal that I was upgrading with the hopes of selling it when I got it to level 4 as well. I was hoping to sell my second one to help pay for the upgrade to level 5 on the first one. I was hoping that when I sold it it would give me at least half of what I put into it with all the upgrades. Well.....I sold it when it completed level 3 upgrade and got roughly about 39 million, so no where near what I put into it; however, I did manage to get my first Taj to level 5....so I'm happy. I also will have plenty of time to re-purchase a second one. So the moral of the story is.......some people got raided hard this weekend, and I thank you

Post Count
    glad to know i can get half my upgrades bc now im gonna sale my infirmary..i dont need to cash at the moment but i got mine to lvl 10 and have a ID/golden army its useless so i can sale it to upgrade my tarta to lvl 5 once i collect all my other builds
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    ok, back to this thread.

My reason for asking this question was because I have a Taj Mahal at level 4 and a second Taj Mahal that I was upgrading with the hopes of selling it when I got it to level 4 as well. I was hoping to sell my second one to help pay for the upgrade to level 5 on the first one. I was hoping that when I sold it it would give me at least half of what I put into it with all the upgrades. Well.....I sold it when it completed level 3 upgrade and got roughly about 39 million, so no where near what I put into it; however, I did manage to get my first Taj to level 5....so I'm happy. I also will have plenty of time to re-purchase a second one. So the moral of the story is.......some people got raided hard this weekend, and I thank you
    it jsut dont make sense to me to sale something and pay full price then sale it for half?? thats like buying a new car and turning around and saleing it back for half price..i dont see any logic to this at all but maybe im missing something
    Retired to free playing