Thread: Stacking armors

Stacking armors

As armor inventory sizes increase, its becoming more and more difficult to scroll through one's armors list. I believe it would make sense to stack similar armors of the same level one on top of another with the number displayed on the bottom right hand corner.

love to have a one time inventory upgrade purchasable with gems too

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Quote Originally Posted by KOA View Post
    As armor inventory sizes increase, its becoming more and more difficult to scroll through one's armors list. I believe it would make sense to stack similar armors of the same level one on top of another with the number displayed on the bottom right hand corner.
    You're not the first or the last to suggest this, but one of many I'm afraid. Why it hasn't been done, who knows, we only just recently got the number of materials displayed in the armory.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

Completely agree!
    Excellent idea.
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

This may be a point you already know, but you can at least sort through armor by element type, which helps me quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by KOA View Post
    Character Name: Legendary Dengel
    Code: WBB-FZR-FFD
    Current Level: 9x - 14-Sep
    Guild: The Legends (I love this guild)

Current Goal: Get every Epic I can get my hands on to 99
    Long Term Goal: Be happy

Friend Requests: Looking to find players who can help me out in the Epic Battles, PM me if you are low level player looking for help. Swamped otherwise with requests

Both of those are necessary imho. As well as making it so we can sign in from different devices.
    As a long time hardcore gamer , I still play my Atari, I still play final fantasy, I still play homeworld
    This game has that same potential to hook me for years . And like Eve online . I don't mind spending a bit of money
    But not if every time I break or lose my phone , or my tablet is stolen, or I upgrade my phone I have to start over.
    After recently having my phone stolen at work and my friend code stored on its note pad I'm still waiting for gree to verify
    My identity through sprint and google just to get my account put on the replacement phone that was Immediately
    Provided by my phone company. In fact all of my digital info was able to be saved with the sole exception of this game
    !!! So much simpler if we could sign in from any device and choose multiple payment methods including credit cards
    As well as phone google store accounts.

They should add filter for armor level. Just like we can filter by element, we should be able to filter based on armor *. This should not be too difficult of a filter to add.
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Even though i have 50 armours, i think it would be a good addition to the game

yus please.
    Leo
    Level 100+
    Knights & Dragons FR: XBB - HXY - DVV

Quote Originally Posted by Paladineguru View Post
    Both of those are necessary imho. As well as making it so we can sign in from different devices.
    As a long time hardcore gamer , I still play my Atari, I still play final fantasy, I still play homeworld
    This game has that same potential to hook me for years . And like Eve online . I don't mind spending a bit of money
    But not if every time I break or lose my phone , or my tablet is stolen, or I upgrade my phone I have to start over.
    After recently having my phone stolen at work and my friend code stored on its note pad I'm still waiting for gree to verify
    My identity through sprint and google just to get my account put on the replacement phone that was Immediately
    Provided by my phone company. In fact all of my digital info was able to be saved with the sole exception of this game
    !!! So much simpler if we could sign in from any device and choose multiple payment methods including credit cards
    As well as phone google store accounts.
    And what happens in two years. When your whole customer base will receive standard big 3 phone companycontract device upgrades

What happens if 8 months from now a revolutionary New tablet is released.
    The inability to migrate devices is a shortsighted business model.

Really want my account to be stored whit an email and password.so i can log out and make anoter account, and maybe me and someone other play on the same ipad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    Really want my account to be stored whit an email and password.so i can log out and make anoter account, and maybe me and someone other play on the same ipad.
    That would be abused way too hard. Think of all the hacking that would go on not to mention the people that would make 20 accounts to feed their main.
    Level 100+
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede - PM me if you're interested in joining. (90+ only, unless you think you're special)

Then they could just as well give everybody all referral awards at the start, since there probably will be plenty of people who would make 30 extra accounts for those 65 gems and 3 armors.
    You can already make an alt account in an emulator, but since each game account is linked to a seperate emulator instance, that's way less convenient than email + password to create 30 accounts...
    </off topic>

On topic:
    Yes please, anything to make the fusion master better is welcome!
    Lots of scrolling is a PITA, Assasin being next to basic spirit armor when working on Mystic_lvl11 is PITA etc...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

They're right it would be abused. And don't mis-understand me. One account is fine by me.
    I just want the ability to change devices when I do. I get a new phone every two years.
    And the past ten years I've owned 7-8 computers, laptops, desktops etc...as I've kept up with
    Current tech.its ok with me that gree allows players to purchase in game power. They seem to have kept it fair for poor players .
    But it makes no sense to me to invest real money, in a game I might want to play for years but can't due to
    It being unable to keep up with my current tech.

Maybe the ability to create only an account whit mail confirmation, and a weekly, monthly, yearly timer to create another? To void abuse. Or make those other accounts not count for friend referrals or other abuses. I know peoples who can set up an entire computer whit gold alts to donate guild.