Page 2 of 2 First 12

No, it doesn't, but I rather point out the funny stuff that you have no clue about.

Your faith in Gree to catch the cheaters is absurd.
    Need another box of Kleenex? You're the one who's saying Gree catches cheaters every week. Looks like you're going back on your word.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    Here, have a box of Kleenex.

It's nice you know Aradan "pumps endless gold" into guild when he didn't donate a single gold.

Tell us more of what you know please.

Spongie:
    Common sense escapes some people lol
    LMAO... common sense? *Sigh*... at least... just for 1 minute, think about the moronic client side restore story. Please just for a minute. Is it even possible to restore your own client to 2 months ago? Is it really possible? Just think... is it even possible?

Common sense... lmao. Please sir! Haha.

Since you know so much, can you tell me how much gold Aradan has contributed to the guild? Also, can you tell everyone how much I've donated as well?

Thanks mate.
    PM for guild inquiries

No, it doesn't, but I rather point out the funny stuff that you have no clue about.

Need another box of Kleenex? You're the one who's saying Gree catches cheaters every week. Looks like you're going back on your word.
    No I'm not. They clean up the leader board every week. It's the smart cheaters they have difficulty with... like Aradan. Lol, cheaters offering me kleenex... what will they think of next.

Why have you been dodging the top of the Arena recently? You've been cheating, huh?!
    PM for guild inquiries

soo you got your 15sec. of fame.. enjoy and just move on.. we will see in the futur what wll happen.
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Since you know so much, can you tell me how much gold Aradan has contributed to the guild? Also, can you tell everyone how much I've donated as well?

Thanks mate.
    Lol, can you tell what kind of underwear I'm wearing? What does that have to do with anything? Aradan cheated and got caught. That's clear. He paid gold to start the guild. That's clear. He donated to gold... not so clear, but what kind of guildmaster donates ZERO gold? First you want me to believe the 2 month client side restore story... now you want me to believe your guildmaster did not contribute gold to your guild? Ok... if you say so.

Why have you been dodging the top of the Arena recently? You've been cheating, huh?!
    Not dodging, but haven't been able to commit the time. If you're aware, I've been in the top 25 and sometimes top 10 of the Epic leader board, because it's on a 5 hour time cycle and easier to manage. By all means, take a look at my history... I have nothing to hide... unlike your guild master.

You can dodge and point all your want and I've answered all your questions. Yet you've dodged mine. Is it possible to restore your own data to 2 months ago? C'mon... please answer.

So honestly punishment im in majestic and although I have absolutely no idea if aradan is or has ever hacked. With certainty I can tell you our guild has leveled legitimately as many of us have been saving gold and fusion stones for over a month for its release. Also solo speaks the truth we have 4 members who cant contribute gold aradan is one of them he hasnt contributed a gold. I have moontide + does that make me a hacker or just a guy with a really pissed off wife because he spent too much money on a game?
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

Quote Originally Posted by Dstockz View Post
    So honestly punishment im in majestic and although I have absolutely no idea if aradan is or has ever hacked. With certainty I can tell you our guild has leveled legitimately as many of us have been saving gold and fusion stones for over a month for its release. Also solo speaks the truth we have 4 members who cant contribute gold aradan is one of them he hasnt contributed a gold. I have moontide + does that make me a hacker or just a guy with a really pissed off wife because he spent too much money on a game?
    I must say at that point Im glad Im single atm.. no wife moaning at me for spending money on stupid things
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)

Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max

I need more pants currently at 122/129

Ok, a rational response. I'll take your word for it on the gold, but Aradan has multiple fusion boost medals and we know he is a cheat. There's no way I can now believe any of his items (including fusion stones) were legit.

And never once did I say anyone with Moontide+ is a cheat. Certain things certainly raise suspicion, but sure... I'll take your word for it and say you're legit. In fact, even with all the suspicious activity from Aradan... I gave him the benefit of the doubt, until Gree rolled him back. Now it's 100% clear to me... even if it's not to you.

There's no way any sane person can believe you can restore your own data to 2 months ago using client side backups. Hell, if you can just back up your data and restore yourself... why not purchase 20 DPC chests and save to your client. Then open the chests and if you get crap... clear data, restore and try again with the gems (unspent). I'll tell you why... because it's not possible without cheating.

Looks like another thread that's due for a locking....Why must we feed the trolls...

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet

I'm going to throw out a theory here... and it's just a theory. But let's imagine that Aradan's hack messed up his ability to contribute gold to the guild. Assuming 3 others suffer the same problem... maybe they're hackers too? Hmm?

Either way, Majestic was started by a cheat and continues to exist despite the cheating. I realize it's unrealistic (and unfair) to punish everyone in the guild, but simply rolling back the cheat to a state before cheating seems like a slap in the wrist.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, how many gems did it take to get bkal+ and moontide+? From other people's experience, I imagine it has to be an absurd amount, unless you got really lucky. Then again, there appears to be an abundance of lucky people on Android.

Greetings Folks,

Please send your reports to support and note the forum guidelines. Be sure to include all the information you can.

Thanks!

/closed