Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    77

    Thumbs down Stirring up a hornet's nest...

    Is Majestic a cheater guild? I know a few of the members and know for certain that they aren't cheaters (you know who you are), but it looks like Aradan was busted for cheating and sent back to his pre-cheating state. I actually remember when I used to beat Aradan every time in the arena, then all of a sudden (mid 90s) he got all the best armors and maxed them out almost over night. Then to top it all off, he capped his level at 100 and stayed there while maxing out all the best armors in the game (i.e. no farming?).

    Now, I'm just wondering if the gold spent on the guild was taken away as well? Hopefully it was... but it doesn't look like it. Also, some other suspicious members there as well (ahem Viktor)... You have to wonder what it takes to get all the top armors and cap them. Some of the armors are easy to get (i.e. Epic Boss armor and/or fusing), but how many chests would it take to get Moontide and Aegis of the dragon? Then how much farming would it take to max Blazeborn and Moontide? For all those that actually purchase chests... you know what the odds are and the android leaderboard is filled with people with multiple maxed Moontides, Aegis of the Dragon, and Blazeborns. Blazeborns are fuseable, so it's understandable that there would be a lot of them... but Moontides and Aegis of the dragons?

    And to top it all off, we have 3 guys on the Arena leaderboard with over 100K in points. C'mon... really? Yes, people can spend gems and do that, but I refuse to believe people are that moronic. But it's easy to believe that there are still a ton of cheaters in the game. Some are hiding by purposely staying off the top of the leader boards... but hopefully Gree will catch up to these guys as well.

    Anyhow, I've shaken the hornet's nest... let's see what happens now.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    199
    The nest doesn't care what you think.

    You should probably get out that recent cheater that joined your guild before you stir up the next nest. Moontide can be fused as well.
    Last edited by SoloStar; 08-15-2013 at 04:09 PM.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries



  3. #3
    Aradan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    238
    let people think whatever they want, doesn't really matter.

    i got rerolled not because i was cheating. I was having phone issues and was forced to have to do a restore, not reset, restore. My last full back up was around 2months ago, and since all save data is on client side i reverted myself back. was not me cheating, was not some stupid bug/glitch, was just me restoring my phone to an older state. Now don't even have my phone anymore as it's getting repaired.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    The nest doesn't care what you think.

    You should probably get that recent cheater that joined your guild before you stir up the next nest.
    Lol, of course you don't care what I think. Still doesn't change anything... it is what it is... and your guild is exactly what it appears to be.

    Which cheater are you referring to? I'll be more than happy to question anyone in my guild.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The East Coast of North America
    Posts
    50
    LMFAO at this..

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    199
    It's understandable if you think a guild cheats because your guild can't keep up.

    You know who the cheater is. If you don't, then find out. Have a nice day.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries



  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    let people think whatever they want, doesn't really matter.

    i got rerolled not because i was cheating. I was having phone issues and was forced to have to do a restore, not reset, restore. My last full back up was around 2months ago, and since all save data is on client side i reverted myself back. was not me cheating, was not some stupid bug/glitch, was just me restoring my phone to an older state. Now don't even have my phone anymore as it's getting repaired.
    Aradan, c'mon now... really? You're trying to tell me and everyone on this board that none of your data was stored on their server for 2 months? I've done multiple re-installs (with data wipes on the client side), etc... and yes, I lost some data (up to a 12 hour loss), but 2 months? Not to mention, the data is saved server side after you open a chest (your Moontide, Aegis, and BK? ahem?).

    Your data is on the server and saved and I'm sure Gree can rollback to whatever date they need to from backups. As it appears, your data is rolled back to exactly before you started cheating. Stop embarassing yourself and Gree for that matter.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    113
    mmm

    You have to understand that in this game there are a few players that spend alot of money to buy gems to get them to where they are now..

    I also have a guildmate who spend alot of money to lvl his blazeborne in like 1-2days.. yes it costs alot of money but if they are happy doing it just let them.. And if people want to spend gemz to get a black metal again it is there choise..

    I think calling people cheater without any proof is just stupid and it just means you are either jealous at them or you are just ignorend.

    Anyway this thread makes no sense at all cause people will blame each other for cheating all the time.. just stop doing it cause it is a waste of time without any good proof.. and if they are cheating GREE will ban them
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

    Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max



    I need more pants currently at 122/129

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    It's understandable if you think a guild cheats because your guild can't keep up.

    You know who the cheater is. If you don't, then find out. Have a nice day.
    Lol.. ok, it's just envy. It's understandable if you believe the client side restore story. Btw, I have bridge to sell you...

  10. #10
    Varza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    115
    Looks like the fun is starting on the Android side too. *puts popcorn into microwave*
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    mmm

    You have to understand that in this game there are a few players that spend alot of money to buy gems to get them to where they are now..

    I also have a guildmate who spend alot of money to lvl his blazeborne in like 1-2days.. yes it costs alot of money but if they are happy doing it just let them.. And if people want to spend gemz to get a black metal again it is there choise..

    I think calling people cheater without any proof is just stupid and it just means you are either jealous at them or you are just ignorend.

    Anyway this thread makes no sense at all cause people will blame each other for cheating all the time.. just stop doing it cause it is a waste of time without any good proof.. and if they are cheating GREE will ban them
    Lol ok, I'll bite.

    Aradan level 94... slowly levelling and had Big 4+.
    Aradan posted about free gems (i.e. not a gem buyer).
    Aradan a few days later pulls out Aegis of the dragon and BK.
    Aradan gets to level 100 and stays there (no farming).
    Aradan continues to get top armors and caps them all without farming. Stays low on leaderboards to avoid detection.
    Aradan starts guilds and pumps endless gold into it.
    Aradan gets caught, gets rolled back to 94.
    Aradan makes excuses... his guild believes him.

    Do the math... lmao. I love how people excuse cheaters as big spenders... every week Gree clears out cheaters in this game and yet you refuse to believe there are cheaters out there when it's so obvious? Get a clue...

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by dd_knights View Post
    Lol ok, I'll bite.

    Aradan level 94... slowly levelling and had Big 4+.
    Aradan posted about free gems (i.e. not a gem buyer).
    Aradan a few days later pulls out Aegis of the dragon and BK.
    Aradan gets to level 100 and stays there (no farming).
    Aradan continues to get top armors and caps them all without farming. Stays low on leaderboards to avoid detection.
    Aradan starts guilds and pumps endless gold into it.
    Aradan gets caught, gets rolled back to 94.
    Aradan makes excuses... his guild believes him.

    Do the math... lmao. I love how people excuse cheaters as big spenders... every week Gree clears out cheaters in this game and yet you refuse to believe there are cheaters out there when it's so obvious? Get a clue...
    If he was a cheater GREE prob. banned him instead of pulling him back to lvl 94.. that would make no sense at all..
    Lvl 100+ Android player (Majestic pants)
    Guild: Majestic

    Kerst+ max ----- beast max
    devo+ max ----- necro max
    forge+ max ----- blazestone max
    mael+ max ----- blaze max
    tec+ max ----- moon max
    blaze+ max ----- arborsteel max
    moon+ max



    I need more pants currently at 122/129

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    199
    Here, have a box of Kleenex.

    It's nice you know Aradan "pumps endless gold" into guild when he didn't donate a single gold.

    Tell us more of what you know please.

    Spongie:
    Common sense escapes some people lol
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries



  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    mmm

    You have to understand that in this game there are a few players that spend alot of money to buy gems to get them to where they are now..

    I also have a guildmate who spend alot of money to lvl his blazeborne in like 1-2days.. yes it costs alot of money but if they are happy doing it just let them.. And if people want to spend gemz to get a black metal again it is there choise..

    I think calling people cheater without any proof is just stupid and it just means you are either jealous at them or you are just ignorend.

    Anyway this thread makes no sense at all cause people will blame each other for cheating all the time.. just stop doing it cause it is a waste of time without any good proof.. and if they are cheating GREE will ban them
    And one more thing. I realize there are people that spend a crazy amount of money, but even with lots of money, the odds of pulling out some of the stuff we see in the Arena is not realistic. Seriously, how much money would it take to get a BK, Aegis, and Moontide from the chests? Seriously, do you even know how hard that would be and how much it would cost? Now if you look at the android leaderboard, you'd think they were giving it out as the tutorial prize... lmao.

    Btw, it took over a month for Aradan to get caught and he probably wouldn't have been caught if not for his guild (assuming it caught the attention of Gree). Your faith in Gree to catch the cheaters is absurd.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongie View Post
    If he was a cheater GREE prob. banned him instead of pulling him back to lvl 94.. that would make no sense at all..
    Lol, but all the other stuff makes sense? PUAHAHA... you're killing me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in