Buildings to upgrade first for biggest iph increase - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buildings to upgrade first for biggest iph increase

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by S&H Max View Post
    tatra and queenslands will give a big return for the upgrade times but also depends if you can afford them, we dont knwo your IPH.;...
    My IPH is 592k and I don't mind raiding some.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No right or wrong answer, all depends on where you are in the game. Like Thief said, I focus on upgrading whatever the LE is at the moment, but after the free unit period ends, I go back and upgrade my boost buildings while I save up, then upgrade the costliest LE building I have (AMR) or can afford. So in the case of the TM, I doubt I will go back to upgrade it after the free unit period unless I get done with my other LEs that are a better return for me. My nanos and space centers are never higher than lv 1 because I use them as cash. Too long to upgrade vs the LEs. I think I stopped upgrading my non LE cash buildings after the jinai facility came out.

Post Count

quick iph gains

Need to keep in mind amount of time each building will take to upgrade. Not saying it is the only factor but definately needs consideration. I try to get every building to level 4 just because upgrades are so quick till then.

Northern Vikings, NRV, top 500 faction, looking for active members

Faction Code: 134783928