Buildings to upgrade first for biggest iph increase

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buildings to upgrade first for biggest iph increase

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Buildings to upgrade first for biggest iph increase

A faction member who's not on here wants to know what buildings give the biggest increase to get his iph up. I remember a thread said start with the AC but I don't think he has it.

Tried searching for iph but its too short a search.

Thanks

Post Count
    if they dont have the AMR or AC..start with the 14hr builds..i have increased mine from 4.4m to 6.6m in last 45 days doing these..i like the tarta first then the towers..the towers dont pay as much as the tartas tho..also the barracks and currah..
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor bergmystr's Avatar
    Post Count
    Depends on the building he has. As a rule of thumb the biggest income jumps will be your 48, 24, 12 (to an extent).

You need to keep in mind that there is a difference between simple IPH as shown in your profile, and real income based on how often you collect. A supply depot will ramp up your IPH, but in reality if you don't collect that every 5 minutes it is just a fictitious number.

As noted above stick with 48,24,12 hour buildings. I generally do the most expensive one i can afford at the time, and ALWAYS have something upgrading. It doesn't make sense to let your base sit with nothing upgrading for a couple hours while you save up. Even if you only need an extra hour or two to hit the building you want, there is probably a guard tower laying around somewhere that you could make just a bit stronger while you wait to collect enough money.
    Leader of faction D'z Nutz
    Faction Code: 948 710 810 or PM Me
    Ally Code: 175-765-821

Always looking for Active members to join

Health Regen Time -35% (Maxed)
    Infantry Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Ground Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Air Defense +25%
    Building Output +35% (Maxed)
    Guild Member Increase +20
    Building Defense +35% (Maxed, for some reason)
    Sea Defense +15%
    Infantry Attack +20%
    Ground Attack +10%
    Air Attack +15%
    Sea Attack +10%

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Biggest increase how? If calculated by hourly output it goes nano/taj, space center, geothermal, nuke plant, electric, diamond mine, and oil rig in descending order. Below that is a big drop
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Post Count
    Best Returns AND IPH increase: AV, AMR, AC (however they are also the most expensive)

The more expensive they start off the better the ROI generally is because of the time you are spending to upgrade as well.

I focuse on 48/24/12 in that order (although lately i just focus on the Current LE building because of the units)

So if you have the Queensland Barracks then it would be the first one....but really i wouldn't try to get that one any higher than the others....lvl them up together if your not going to go for the LE prizes.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All money Buildings' IPH:
    Keep in mind this is the IPH for LVL 10, if you want level 1 take [(income of lvl 10)/30]
    Try and upgrade the buildings you have closest to the top first

(most LE Buildings have a higher IPH than the nanotech)
    Nanotech Factory $8333.33
    *Taj Mahal* $8333.33
    Space Center $5321.50
    Nuclear Power Plant $4166.66
    Electric Power Plant $4000
    Oil Rig $3645.83
    Chemical Plant $2083.33
    Oil Refinery $1041.66
    Satellite Array $1000
    Desalination Plant $875
    Recycling Plant $750
    Supply Depot $600
    Ore Mine $583.33
    Steel Mill $466.66
    Storage Silo $450
    Communication Center $433.33
    Armory $400
    Natural Gas Plant $388.88
    Oil Derrick $316.66
    Weapons Factory $312.50
    Military Market $291.66
    Wind Farm $266.66
    Munition Stockpile $250
    Command Center $208.30
    Sorry I did not add Gold buildings, I might go back and add in the future

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iZheil9152 View Post
    All money Buildings' IPH:
    Keep in mind this is the IPH for LVL 10, if you want level 1 take [(income of lvl 10)/30]
    Try and upgrade the buildings you have closest to the top first

(most LE Buildings have a higher IPH than the nanotech)
    Nanotech Factory $8333.33
    *Taj Mahal* $8333.33
    Space Center $5321.50
    Nuclear Power Plant $4166.66
    Electric Power Plant $4000
    Oil Rig $3645.83
    Chemical Plant $2083.33
    Oil Refinery $1041.66
    Satellite Array $1000
    Desalination Plant $875
    Recycling Plant $750
    Supply Depot $600
    Ore Mine $583.33
    Steel Mill $466.66
    Storage Silo $450
    Communication Center $433.33
    Armory $400
    Natural Gas Plant $388.88
    Oil Derrick $316.66
    Weapons Factory $312.50
    Military Market $291.66
    Wind Farm $266.66
    Munition Stockpile $250
    Command Center $208.30
    Sorry I did not add Gold buildings, I might go back and add in the future
    These numbers are wrong, I think all of them should be doubled.

I'm a level 84 player with 735,000 IPH (and a free player). I've been waffling on what to upgrade. The 48 hour buildings are great with the money and cost relatively little to upgrade compared to the Oil Rig. I want to get both Oil Rigs up to level 6 (currently level 5) but they're pretty expensive and with a level 5 Cement Factory cost around $55 million.

Would it be best to upgrade buildings all to level 10 or say...

Ore Mine, level 5 upgrade to level 6.
    Then upgrade the second ore mine to level 6 and keep it consistent like that?

Or go for 1 ore mine all the way up to 10?

When upgrade times start reaching 80+ hours I tend to get a little antsy on the time, trying to upgrade all my buildings that take 3 days or less first. But if it'd made more sense to get 1 building to 10 then go for the next all the way to 10... is that better?

I know with long upgrade times that is perfect time to upgrade my vault (currently 48 million) and territory, or put up rail guns or other defensive buildings.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Bryan View Post
    I'm a level 84 player with 735,000 IPH (and a free player). I've been waffling on what to upgrade. The 48 hour buildings are great with the money and cost relatively little to upgrade compared to the Oil Rig. I want to get both Oil Rigs up to level 6 (currently level 5) but they're pretty expensive and with a level 5 Cement Factory cost around $55 million.

Would it be best to upgrade buildings all to level 10 or say...

Ore Mine, level 5 upgrade to level 6.
    Then upgrade the second ore mine to level 6 and keep it consistent like that?

Or go for 1 ore mine all the way up to 10?

When upgrade times start reaching 80+ hours I tend to get a little antsy on the time, trying to upgrade all my buildings that take 3 days or less first. But if it'd made more sense to get 1 building to 10 then go for the next all the way to 10... is that better?

I know with long upgrade times that is perfect time to upgrade my vault (currently 48 million) and territory, or put up rail guns or other defensive buildings.
    You won't ever get them all to lvl 10 unless your willing to spend some serious Gold for fast upgrades (and for cash)

Best is to focus on the LE buildings and if you aren't getting an LE prize for the upgrade then upgrade them all together so that you can grow your IPH.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rade View Post
    These numbers are wrong, I think all of them should be doubled.
    Oh, Sorry. I was looking at my income per minute list. Here is the max IPH list
    Nanotech Factory $500,000
    *Taj Mahal* $500,000
    Space Center $319,290
    Nuclear Power Plant $250,000
    Electric Power Plant $240,000
    Oil Rig $218,750
    Chemical Plant $125,000
    Oil Refinery $62,500
    Satellite Array $60,000
    Desalination Plant $52,500
    Recycling Plant $45,000
    Supply Depot $36,000
    Ore Mine $35,000
    Steel Mill $28,000
    Storage Silo $27,000
    Communication Center $26,000
    Armory $24,000
    Natural Gas Plant $23,335
    Oil Derrick $19,000
    Weapons Factory $18,750
    Military Market $17,500
    Wind Farm $16,000
    Munition Stockpile $15,000
    Command Center $12,500

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For a quick jump also consider the upgrade time, you can upgrade 3 LE from level 1 to 2 in less time than lets say a nano from 4 to 5 (havent check the timing but you understand what I mean.

IPH is exponationnal, the best income you have the easyer it is to raise you IPH quicker

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by S&H Max View Post
    For a quick jump also consider the upgrade time, you can upgrade 3 LE from level 1 to 2 in less time than lets say a nano from 4 to 5 (havent check the timing but you understand what I mean.

IPH is exponationnal, the best income you have the easyer it is to raise you IPH quicker
    You should also consider how quickly you break even

A muni might take a long time to upgrade it provides a quick return, something like 3-4 days which could help new players out

The other buildings may be a better income per hour boost but can take a month to break even

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I actually maintain a spreadsheet on Google Docs of all of the upgrades that I might consider doing. I don't bother including most of the lesser buildings since I don't really have any plans to upgrade them. I keep track of most of the pertinent stats like current level, next upgrade cost, next upgrade time, current collection amount, next upgrade collection amount, collection time, IPH increase, current IPH, new IPH. That allows me to see what I can afford when I'm ready to start an upgrade and I just update the info on the building that finished upgrading. I also keep track of current level and upgrade cost/time for unit and boost buildings as well. A spreadsheet like this takes a bit of time to build, but once it is done it is easy to maintain and is really helpful.

Ever since they've come out, I have pretty much only been upgrading the LE buildings for money buildings with other boost/unit buildings thrown in. The LE buildings really do give the most IPH bang for your buck if you can afford it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by swag View Post
    You should also consider how quickly you break even

A muni might take a long time to upgrade it provides a quick return, something like 3-4 days which could help new players out

The other buildings may be a better income per hour boost but can take a month to break even
    Its all a different strategy but at a certain point I would have to disagree with you.

most of the upgrade that pay for themself are on low ends building that sooner or later become obsolete, also vault capacity is a thing to consider, and you also havee to do a ton of boost and unit building upgrade.

My IPH is around 2.8mil/H I'm doing my upgrade 9 on my sea building rigth now, when its done and with donation to my faction I will probably still have around 250mil on my hand... since I will have to vault anyway before next WD I have to spend the money, most of the upgrade you talk about give lower return on IPH therefore will lower the amount I'm able to collect inbetween 2 WDs...

So in my strategy and yours can maybe suit you better. I always try to get the better IPH boost for upgrade time (that I can afford at the moment) if I'm low on cash than I do one of those boost or unit building left to upgrade to 10 (hopefully soon enouph I will be done)

I think its the better way to grow an IPH on short term definitly more if you can riad!

Post Count
    Nice thread, very helpful cheers