#13 Brewskis Recruitment! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #13 Brewskis Recruitment!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skrilla View Post
    I joined for 1 war and was kicked out with no warning for no reason. I used 2 vaults during the war and was told to hit walls most of the time so my ip was only 93k instead of 100k min. And leader said that was fine and then kicked me out for absolutely no reason. Im giving u all fair warning.
    the brewskis r a great.....except for a few leaders. I was there for 3 battles and always met the requirement. Got into what I thought was some friendly ball breaking, only to have hurt the instigators feelings. Than was instantly cut without word. No discussion. They ride on coat tails of big stat players.

Consistent Contributor mikkobaby's Avatar
    Post Count
    @Skrilla
    you are obviously lying through your teeth. We hv made it clearly that minimum ip is 150k & we DID NOT tell u to hit wall most of the time. For the record, u didn't report for any of the roll calls. Besides other officers who hv pm-ed u in Line, I hv also left a msg on ur ingame wall, u replied that u haven't made it to the store to buy Google cards & will do so but yet u were still far from what u hv promise to commit initially.

Thanks BigMoney for the analysis. Yes it doesn't add up because he is not telling the truth.

@Dirtidawgidvas (Dirtydaisy)
    Yes u did commit & meet every requirements during your stay with us. But u hv been disrespectful & name calling leader/fellow mates on several occasions. Knowing that this is part of ur character, having a discussion would be meaningless. Hope u can understand that.

I've been with Brewskis since the 4th battle. I truly can say that it's an awesome syn with great peeps in this family. We do not appreciate freeloaders nor poor attitude peeps as we are all adults here who just want to enjoy ourselves, hv fun in this game & treating everyone fairly. So those who failed to meet expectations hv been cut.

We are currently still recruiting! Come be a part of us in the top 25!!

Pls feel free to add me~ 530 078 068

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    I was wondering, what are the minimum stats to get good IP cows? Not that I want to join soon, but maybe for 1 battle in the future.
    Hi Jmeijer,
    Thank u for your interest. I would say at least 300 - 400k for that.
    Hope to hear from u soon!

Cheers

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkobaby View Post
    @Skrilla
    you are obviously lying through your teeth. We hv made it clearly that minimum ip is 150k & we DID NOT tell u to hit wall most of the time. For the record, u didn't report for any of the roll calls. Besides other officers who hv pm-ed u in Line, I hv also left a msg on ur ingame wall, u replied that u haven't made it to the store to buy Google cards & will do so but yet u were still far from what u hv promise to commit initially.

Thanks BigMoney for the analysis. Yes it doesn't add up because he is not telling the truth.

Yes u did commit & meet every requirements during your stay with us. But u hv been disrespectful & name calling leader/fellow mates on several occasions. Knowing that this is part of ur character, having a discussion would be meaningless. Hope u can understand that.

I've been with Brewskis since the 4th battle. I truly can say that it's an awesome syn with great peeps in this family. We do not appreciate freeloaders nor poor attitude peeps as we are all adults here who just want to enjoy ourselves, hv fun in this game & treating everyone fairly. So those who failed to meet expectations hv been cut.

apparently I was dealing with sensitive Sally's and at no point was I disrespectful. Leaders were just riding some Indian nuts and thought it be right to cut me quick before he dipped. Keep facts straight so new recruits know what kind of syndicate they'll be dealing with and walk on egg shells.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkobaby View Post
    @Skrilla

btw thanks for dropping names. Clearly u all dont know how to conduct yourselves and continue to be out of pocket.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Always happy hour, 420 24/7

Awesome crew and always easy top 20. 150k ip is worth the prizes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A definite top 25. Leaders know how to get it done.

Post Count
    bummmmpitty bump

Post Count
    bummmmpitty bump

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump. Still needing a few more peeps. Minimum 150k. Guaranteed top 25.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    If u are looking for a solid top 25 team, join us now & let's have some Brewskis!!

Post Count

Thumbs up

Great bunch of guys...best chat around....I should have never left

Oh ya, this is Soup ... Hi guys

Post Count
    We are still recruiting. C'mon join us now! A place u can find friends & booze!! Minimum ip 150k required. Hurry while there is still room!!
    Last edited by mikkobaby; 08-21-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Post Count
    Bump. Still needing a few more peeps. Minimum 150k. Guaranteed top 25.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skrilla View Post
    I joined for 1 war and was kicked out with no warning for no reason. I used 2 vaults during the war and was told to hit walls most of the time so my ip was only 93k instead of 100k min. And leader said that was fine and then kicked me out for absolutely no reason. Im giving u all fair warning.
    That wont happen at HCG and we have been top 10 FOR 7 OF THE LAST 8 BATTLES..