#13 Brewskis Recruitment!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #13 Brewskis Recruitment!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

#13 Brewskis Recruitment!

Top 25 every war. Fun and active members. We have a few openings left and are looking to fill up before war.

If you're interested, please PM me or add Swedevil on the app Line.

All bonuses unlocked.

We were the best top 25 team that was not gunning for top 10.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am curious what the requirements are for a top 25 team....

Lurker
    Post Count

dont join brewskis

I joined for 1 war and was kicked out with no warning for no reason. I used 2 vaults during the war and was told to hit walls most of the time so my ip was only 93k instead of 100k min. And leader said that was fine and then kicked me out for absolutely no reason. Im giving u all fair warning.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by skrilla View Post
    I joined for 1 war and was kicked out with no warning for no reason. I used 2 vaults during the war and was told to hit walls most of the time so my ip was only 93k instead of 100k min. And leader said that was fine and then kicked me out for absolutely no reason. Im giving u all fair warning.
    I'm not nor have I ever been in Brewskis, but that doesn't add up. Sounds to me like you were aware they had an apparent 100k IP minimum, and you acknowledge that you still failed to reach it. I put up at least 250k IP with two vaults (~200k IP of gold hits only). One vault is 240 attacks, which is a large number of times to just be hitting the wall, and so I'm not sure I buy your story that they booted their designated wall-hitter for failing to reach their min IP requirements. If you actually had purchased 2 vaults of gold for war, reaching 100k IP would be no big deal to do regardless of number of wall hits.

Edit: the only other plausible explanation I can think of is that you were told to hit the wall most matchups because your stats were too weak to hit anyone in opposing syndicates. But I don't really buy the fact that you would spend over a vault hitting the wall if this was the case either.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 08-15-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for a great team!

Post Count
    Bump for some cool peeps !!!!
    I Don't Always Drink Beer But When I Do I Prefer Dos XX
    Stay Thirsty My Friend !!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We don't do drama and you were told about that. On that note, you didn't even have 10k in points until Monday. Several officers messaged you throughout the weekend asking about you participating and you claimed you had to go buy google play cards in order to score anything. That's understandable, but you never showed up for roll calls or anounced you were there when we specifically private messaged you. Then, Monday you scored and brought your total up to less then 100k. The minimum was 150k, as clearly posted and you failed to meet that. You were messaged several times and never answered for it.

On top of that, you donated a total of 5 million to the syndicate in a months time. Your IPH is over 2 million. That doesn't even come close to 1 weeks worth of donation requirements.

It was also proven to us by other sources that you never made minimum or even scored close to it when you were with the Kings.

You sir are what we refer to as a freeloader and we keep things fair, so you were not doing your part and were asked to move to minis until you could doyour part. If you had ever been active, you would've seen that.

Thank you sir!
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Hi,
    Was with a top ten team last war, scored 178k ip. Level 250, attack/defence is 798/865. Currently with my old syndicate but they are aiming low this time after being a top 25 team before.
    Last edited by Brendan; 08-15-2013 at 06:18 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Biggest loser winner, skatrilla

What a joke and what a loser. You were 70k ip short and if you were hitting the wall then you are as smart as pile of poo. Congrats on winning biggest loser

Banned
    Post Count
    Bump for the brew crew. Tons of respect for them!

Post Count
    This is the best crew I been in - come join the fun !!

Snot the Brewski

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I'm not nor have I ever been in Brewskis, but that doesn't add up. Sounds to me like you were aware they had an apparent 100k IP minimum, and you acknowledge that you still failed to reach it. I put up at least 250k IP with two vaults (~200k IP of gold hits only). One vault is 240 attacks, which is a large number of times to just be hitting the wall, and so I'm not sure I buy your story that they booted their designated wall-hitter for failing to reach their min IP requirements. If you actually had purchased 2 vaults of gold for war, reaching 100k IP would be no big deal to do regardless of number of wall hits.

Edit: the only other plausible explanation I can think of is that you were told to hit the wall most matchups because your stats were too weak to hit anyone in opposing syndicates. But I don't really buy the fact that you would spend over a vault hitting the wall if this was the case either.
    Apparently none of u idiots can read! I said I didn't reach the minimum. Becuz I only got 93k ip. What I said was I was told by the leader that if I scored the 150k ip and the 57k ip I still owed from last war, in this next war that I would be fine. I agreed to that and purchased 3640 gold for next war. But then I was all of the sudden kicked out. And my 93k ip was more than some who are still with them. They are not bad ppl and for the most part a good team. But Im a grown ass man. I don't need to lie over a game. They should of showed some class and told me I was being released so I could make arrangements. If it was becuz of ip then why wasnt I kicked out til yesterday. And u guys talk real big behind ur phones. Come to Pittsburgh, pa and run ur mouth to my face. Ill give u my address too. Biggest loser? I make 300k a yr little boys. Lmfao.

Post Count
    Skrilla in fairness I was in kings with you before I went to Brews. I was surprised when you joined the team as I remember how crap you were in Kings with both donating anything and doing terrible ip in wars. You also are never active in chat.

To be honest I am glad you are gone as you are what I like to call a leech player and will play the game for yourself spending the minimum instead of playing for the team.

By the way - we still have some spots left to join the Brews - top 25 every single war - 13th in last war.

Minimum is 150K ip and having line app (anrdoid,ios,pc)

Cheers

SNOT the BREWSKI

You can pm me or add me 551 062 101 in game for a chat.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I was wondering, what are the minimum stats to get good IP cows? Not that I want to join soon, but maybe for 1 battle in the future.

Post Count
    Apparently none of u idiots can read! I said I didn't reach the minimum. Becuz I only got 93k ip.
    I can read just fine:

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I'm not nor have I ever been in Brewskis, but that doesn't add up. Sounds to me like you were aware they had an apparent 100k IP minimum, and you acknowledge that you still failed to reach it.

And u guys talk real big behind ur phones. Come to Pittsburgh, pa and run ur mouth to my face. Ill give u my address too. Biggest loser? I make 300k a yr little boys. Lmfao.
    LOL.