Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

My first set of epic armour :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch Lamperouge View Post
    Wohoo thanks bros!!!! From my free 3 dp keys the first thing i pull is the nemesis armour!!!
    Afterwards i got atlantean avenger (i guess fodder for my atlantean avenger +) and then a flowstone set
    That nemisis armour deffinatley helped out a ton!! Because of it i got my 15th kill!!
    Will there be sacrifice? Yes and not just soldiers, but innocent bystanders, as well. Even so ... no ... because of that, I cannot stop. Even if I need to cheat and hurt others, I must persevere. To that end I must become carnage incarnate. I must spill yet more blood, so that the blood already spilt will not be in vain.

K&D
    Lelouch
    XBF-DZH-QCZ
    Level 39 (currently)
    Guild:The Black Knights (could use some recruits )

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch Lamperouge View Post
    That nemisis armour deffinatley helped out a ton!! Because of it i got my 15th kill!!
    now level up, build some story armor, and hope to get 100 asap, to get to 43. Those boss armor plus are awesomes

I just finished lvl38 .... i think i can't beat lvl43 in 1 day with my armor setup .....

Do some more tries, you can still summon for 33,22 gems..

with some good friends you can get 43 kill keep trying Going for my second 43 kill tomorrow

Beat him at 43 tonight, using mostly HH (on myself and friends) the whole way. I did fall one hit short of beating him using 3/4 on 43 and ended up spending 10 gems to refill EE--not ideal, but figured my first boss + armor was worth 10 gems (in retrospect it would have been cheaper to buy a couple special attacks, but I wasn't confident that would work in the moment).

Aegis of the fallen+ problem

I have one set of aegis of the fallen armor leveled up to 32. I have another set ready to make in my armor smith but it's not giving me the option to make the + version.

Can anyone help me out? Am I missing something?

I thought max level armies let you build the + version after lv30
    Last edited by Zeeker; 08-20-2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot. Needed Lv 35 to get it

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeker View Post
    I have one set of aegis of the fallen armor leveled up to 32. I have another set ready to make in my armor smith but it's not giving me the option to make the + version.

Can anyone help me out? Am I missing something?

I thought max level armies let you build the + version after lv30
    it's level 35.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

It's level 35 for 4 star armour
    QUIT

Not gonna make it

Man, I went camping for the weekend, and I don't think I'm gonna make 43. This armor is super cool ... to spend gems or not to spend gems... that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    Man, I went camping for the weekend, and I don't think I'm gonna make 43. This armor is super cool ... to spend gems or not to spend gems... that is the question
    Nice def set on the +version.. so go and spend gems on it

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    im trying to get to 51. im on 46. i can make it... HOWEVER, since 10am, my friends are showing up as teir armor is level 1. i have a level 200+ friend in jian showing the image of a level 1 and stats for level 1 armor. WTF! i cant battle the boss if it thinks the stats are level 1! All of my friends are like this no matter what they are wearing! Yet another bug from gree's wonderful coding skills. Anyone else having this problem? ive taken a screnshot but cant post it from my phone right now.

Also, all of my guild memer award and mvp stats have been reset (at least what i see is everyone is back to 0 on all mvp and awards. This happened with all the crashes from te guild fail event!
    Both AFAIK are connection issues (either yours or Gree's, for some reason you didn't get the full data pull from them).

The level 1 armor one I've seen, in my case whacking the client and restarting it fixed that one. Haven't come across the guild member MVP stats resetting but a guildmate did, when I checked it was OK on my end so I suspect it's similar to the other vagaries when the client doesn't receive the full set of information from Gree's servers.

Hopefully you got back on track. I didn't test it myself but I suspect had you started the event, the friends would've shown up in their regular gear as at least from various graphics glitches showing main adventure armor initially on the boss fight, I think there's a secondary pull at the start; however, I haven't managed to record my iphone's network activity with the sniffer to verify that, eventually should fix that sometime even though I don't really need wireless network analysis capabilities in my day job.
    --Rev

Just beat lvl 40 and i will try 41 in 2 hours .... this is the last time i can try before time runs out ...

If i can beat 41, do you guys think this armors worth the 22 gems to summon it two more times to get enough materials for +version?

currently i only have big4(max) and SS+(lvl40) ... no other legendary armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon2599 View Post
    Just beat lvl 40 and i will try 41 in 2 hours .... this is the last time i can try before time runs out ...

If i can beat 41, do you guys think this armors worth the 22 gems to summon it two more times to get enough materials for +version?

currently i only have big4(max) and SS+(lvl40) ... no other legendary armors.
    Yes. Getting that first epic boss + armor will greatly help you getting more of them. 22 gems is a small price to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Unresolved View Post
    Yes. Getting that first epic boss + armor will greatly help you getting more of them. 22 gems is a small price to pay.
    This. I paid 77 gems to get Phyrus+ and I've hit 43 on the next 2 out of 3 bosses.