Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

[Danger] Dorar The Fallen - August 14th - August 21st

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Dorar The Fallen to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Dorar The Fallen will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

nice boss design!
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

Good looking boss, simple the moving pile of skulls are not so ok. Awesome armor, surely going to make it to 43 because element are adiacent. Will max ti armor as fast as possible cause i love high defence armors, i simply feelbat beause i never maxed an. Hydra hunter.. But i will provide fast.

he's not Dora The Explorer's lost brother right?
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

Was rank one for a while on Android. Couldnt figure out how to take screenshots though I would be willing to bet that next boss is water fire.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Was rank one for a while on Android. Couldnt figure out how to take screenshots though I would be willing to bet that next boss is water fire.
    i was third on ios, reloaded the screen and popped out 30... Reloaded again and was 60.. And straight this way. If the next will be water fire, they will make a chain...

Heyoo,

Awesome looking gear.
    Worth going for the 43+ :3

~Majestic Croy
    ~Croy (Lvl 100+) [Android]

Love this armor's design, already Roflstomped this guy 13 times in the first 20 minutes using only 1 knight.

Yay, my Boilerplate is once again really strong against the boss

He looks cool too

Nice armor

This is a must for the guild senitals it has a nice defense!

Nice boss and armor design, shame the elements are ones I don't need but it gives me a quiet week to try to muster the enthusiasm to finish levelling Eurus+, Notus+ and first, Nerezza+.

This is a catch up week for those that missed out on Pyromancer+, plus the war will keep us busy.

I assume this armor stats isn't all that great compared to the dark prince armor or am i wrong?
    IGN: Xslayer Level 94 (9/6/13)
    Code: WBC-BMQ-ZVX
    System: Android

I would appreciate it if people could add me to help me with the epic bosses. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xslayer View Post
    I assume this armor stats isn't all that great compared to the dark prince armor or am i wrong?
    DP+ is 1120/899 and 2019 in total. Dorar+ is 962/1366 and 2328 in total. If u dont have Pyro+ u should get this one. Good to tank some stuff and still makes good dmg (around 1.4 att with lvl 100 plus u can get some guild bonus)

~Majestic Croy
    ~Croy (Lvl 100+) [Android]

Quote Originally Posted by Croy View Post
    DP+ is 1120/899 and 2019 in total. Dorar+ is 962/1366 and 2328 in total. If u dont have Pyro+ u should get this one. Good to tank some stuff and still makes good dmg (around 1.4 att with lvl 100 plus u can get some guild bonus)

~Majestic Croy
    True that. Can't see DP+ beating this bad boy in a fair fight.

I see, well I hope I can get the + version lol
    IGN: Xslayer Level 94 (9/6/13)
    Code: WBC-BMQ-ZVX
    System: Android

I would appreciate it if people could add me to help me with the epic bosses. Thank you.