GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Players' hoods with few/no buildings

Hybrid View

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Players' hoods with few/no buildings

In just curious if anyone has any insight on why so many hoods have few or no buildings. Are the owners deleting them or do they disappear over time due to inactivity?
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Typically people delete their buildings when they quit to game so as to not get robbed (also better known as "winning" the game). You see more and more of this in the higher levels too...

Quote Originally Posted by xRedfoxx View Post
    In just curious if anyone has any insight on why so many hoods have few or no buildings. Are the owners deleting them or do they disappear over time due to inactivity?

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Post Count
    I always figured that's how I will go out. Sell everything, donate it all to the syndicate, hand over the reigns, and move on...just not today.

Post Count
    I had 2 games going in both CC and MW, and it started to suck when Gree had constant back to back events. I "won" my 2 smaller games, and sold off my base/hood and donated it to the faction/syndicate. Selling everything was really the only way to be sure I actually quit and wasn't tempted to go back. These games are like crack, and it was all-or-nothing. Now, if I can just get myself to "win" my big games too...

Post Count
    But we're all "winners". I have the cake graphic to prove it.

Post Count
    In CC, I did rebuild a bunch of crap buildings for people to rob during PvP events If anyone is around level 102, have at 'em!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    In CC, I did rebuild a bunch of crap buildings for people to rob during PvP events If anyone is around level 102, have at 'em!
    I don't really understand that - if the account is not being used, then surely your low level buildings can only be robbed once (well up to 3 robs, the last giving-up $1). After that they'll just appear as not ready for collection..............a teaser to people who may waste time coming back again and again when looking for low XP robs.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    I don't really understand that - if the account is not being used, then surely your low level buildings can only be robbed once (well up to 3 robs, the last giving-up $1). After that they'll just appear as not ready for collection..............a teaser to people who may waste time coming back again and again when looking for low XP robs.
    Nope. You can have buildings robbed again and again, something about GREE's servers. First of all, you can get the $1 rob multiple times (and multiple people can get it). Go to a player off your newsfeed who left you a red link, rob their buildings, leave and come back. The rob icon will come up over varying empty buildings, and it seems split on whether you get the $1 rob or the "This player is to beat up!" error.

Secondly, in one of the PvPs, I had a few of my buildings that I left robbed get robbed multiple times. I have a large number of trash buildings, which are helpful to others in the PvP, but during this one particular PvP I kept getting robbed by someone other than the people I was willing to trade robs with (I would have traded robs with this person had they asked, but they did their best to keep all their buildings promptly collected). So to spite them, once they had robbed a building, I left it robbed. So at this point in the PvP, my only unrobbed buildings were my high IPH earners and my laundromats that I was trading. I get a notification on my newsfeed that "You lost $28200!" which prompted me to immediately return to my hood (in retrospect, this is far too low of a total to be one of my LTBs, NCs, etc, but it was higher than the couple thousand I would normally lose from a crappy building being robbed). I get back to my hood, and everything is how I left it. I messaged the person to ask what building(s) they robbed, and they had apparently re-robbed my crappy 6-hours.

Thirdly, an unrelated rob glitch that has been bugging me recently (and I know I'm not the only one), but I have had a few of my big buildings robbed literally hours before they came up for collection. I have my 6, 12, 24, and 48hrs on a timer, and very rarely am I late in collecting them, and I have my 24/48s at a time when I know I will always be able to collect them (i.e. right before I go to bed). I got a notification that I was robbed of $8mil, and I was exactly half-way in between NC collections, so it was a time when I would never have a big building come up for collection. Unfortunately I had just purchased an LTB upgrade a few hours prior (and I'm also no-banking a large amount), so I couldn't tell whether or not I retroactively lost $8mil after the rob notification. The person who robbed my ghost money couldn't recall what buildings they robbed, but I suspect they were a strange mix of 24/48s (I had never seen the exact $8mil figure before), which I would never miss, so I really have no idea what happened. But I've heard of others with the same problem, being robbed long before their buildings come up for collection.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    One day, when I "win", I will go out in this same blaze of glory....

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Banned
    Post Count
    Last PvP it happened to me a couple of times that I could rob a laundromat 4 times. Never happened before.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleEvelyncc View Post
    Last PvP it happened to me a couple of times that I could rob a laundromat 4 times. Never happened before.
    You can rob level 1 LMs four times.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    You can rob level 1 LMs four times.
    Normally I can only rob them 3 times. 4 times only happened a couple of times to me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    686-073-339 Miami Beach Bad Boyz MB3----Your profile has been reviewed and selected to join an elite few as part of a top 400 syndicate.---With 75+ bonuses, watch your stats boost when you join! Help us reach our goal of top 250.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fightclub09 View Post
    686-073-339 Miami Beach Bad Boyz MB3----Your profile has been reviewed and selected to join an elite few as part of a top 400 syndicate.---With 75+ bonuses, watch your stats boost when you join! Help us reach our goal of top 250.
    Wow top 400 is now considered elite

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    Wow top 400 is now considered elite
    depends on how many syndicates there are, if there's 40,000 syndicates then a top 400 is in the top 1%
    abandoned