Players looking for a good home, join this TEAM - Sleepy TeePee - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Players looking for a good home, join this TEAM - Sleepy TeePee

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Raven_ View Post
    You two are trip.. Lol the second IN DIDN'T come down to help you guys is when you bolted and you are going to try and sit here and say you EARNED those prizes? Takes a lot of gold for the prizes you have. How much of that did you put in? Ploopy you have never once bought gold, your stats are BUILT from INDIANS, and Continue to be from ex Indians! And Trucker, your wife earned her stats with her level 7 account did she? Grow up both of you and go troll somewhere else! You two are the LAST people that should be complaining lol

You left.. Now BE GONE
    Raven, I never asked to for IN to help all I asked for was a sold team. But things would get changed right before battle and it really didn't seem as though you cared if sleepy teepee did well or not. I'm not going to post anymore about it. But my advice is you should care as much about STP as you do IN or you will always have problems keeping good players. Treat people with respect and you'll go a lot further and get the loyalty and respect that you said I didn't have when I left...

Post Count

Thumbs up

The good loyal players are still in Sleepy Teepee and Don't talk to us about caring when you have some major stat boost because WE CARED.. As I said it was only the battles that IN didn't boost you that you had an issue with, all the others you were fine with. So just save it and stop trolling please. As I said you left, so leave.
    ~Raven~ The Indians
    «-- Hoka Hey --»

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Raven_ View Post
    You two are trip.. Lol the second IN DIDN'T come down to help you guys is when you bolted and you are going to try and sit here and say you EARNED those prizes? Takes a lot of gold for the prizes you have. How much of that did you put in? Ploopy you have never once bought gold, your stats are BUILT from INDIANS, and Continue to be from ex Indians! And Trucker, your wife earned her stats with her level 7 account did she? Grow up both of you and go troll somewhere else! You two are the LAST people that should be complaining lol

You left.. Now BE GONE
    Don't play dumb with me. I know why TT and Fishook left IN. I know everything and if you don't stop complaining that I left I will publicly announce why they left. dumbasses
    Last edited by ploop; 10-22-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And I was in the top 5 for the last PvP where we had no support. When some 2nd accounts did nothing. IN put themselves first and developing sleepy teepee nothing. Constantly went back in war rank too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Stop trolling u and ride your coat tails...Please talk with jowly and company and lets she who they side with. LOL
    Last edited by Swearengen; 09-23-2013 at 05:21 AM.
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    bump..............

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for a new syndicate

Level 75, attack 60k, defense 70k, daily and communicative player (groupme), GMT, did mostly wall-duty, leaving a has been top 400 syndicate (came down after the leader changed).
    I would appreceate some helpful officers in order to get more effective.
    Looking forward to your message
    692 777 177
    Cheers
    me

Post Count
    bump.........

Lurker
    Post Count

thumbs up

good bunch of folks in STP

Post Count
    bump it to the top...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Best move I've ever made! STP RULES!

Post Count
    bump..............

Bump..........

Bump...........

Bump......