Players looking for a good home, join this TEAM - Sleepy TeePee - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Players looking for a good home, join this TEAM - Sleepy TeePee

Post Count
    STP has some IN alt act acts but STP stands on its own, of course IN helps sometimes, but all in all STP is it's own no presssure syn. Pleaced in top 300 last war in combo effort with another syn. We are running as usuall with half a crew so we have plenty of room to go up as we add good / loyal people! STP all the way!
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by truckerdustin View Post
    Sleepy Teepee was the best Syn when I first joined. But dropped dramatically from top 124 to 430 and lost more then half it's team at one point. It is little brother syn for Indian Nation and leaders will make it clear that Indian Nation comes first and sleepy teepee will land where they land. They are drama free, but Very unstable in battle and PvP. I would recommend for low lvl players looking to learn.
    This I find Funny since it wasn`t until the ONE War and PVP Indians didn't come down to bump your stats that you had an issue! Sleepy Teepee stands on its own its no gold or minimal if you would like to spend gold, you knew that from the beginning!

However he is correct on one note, we are DRAMA FREE so if you don't wanna spend gold, like to sit and enjoy your game and are active.. Join Us!!
    ~Raven~ The Indians
    «-- Hoka Hey --»

Post Count
    bump.............

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    bump..........

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Smile 230 036 040

I am new player lvl 2 want to join your syndicate 230 036 040

Post Count

Thumbs up bumpppppp

····Bump····
    ~Raven~ The Indians
    «-- Hoka Hey --»

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Last edited by ploop; 10-15-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Interested

I'm interested and also a friend...

Current Syn is disorganized and lacking coordination/active players. Looking for one more in-line with how we play.

Lvl 98 and friend is 57.

Post Count

Bump

Bump.........

Post Count
    Actually why I left was because you guys kept *****ing about how we are freeloading off Indian Nation. Gold or no gold. I gave 100% in last PvP and saw that ALL the officers in the syn only gave 40-50%(too busy in Indian Nation) and then have the nerve to say That me and the teammates are free loading. I saw leadership make poor decisions for Sleepy Teepee for the sake of Indian Nation and making Sleepy Teepee a sideline priority. I enjoyed my time at Sleepy Teepee and learning from you guys. But didn't feel comfortable enough to call it home. Go Team Lupo!!.
    Last edited by truckerdustin; 09-20-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Actually why I left was because you guys kept *****ing about how we are freeloading off Indian Nation. Gold or no gold. I gave 100% in last PvP and saw that ALL the officers in the syn only gave 40-50%(too busy in Indian Nation) and then have the nerve to say That me and the teammates are free loading. I saw leadership make poor decisions for Sleepy Teepee for the sake of Indian Nation and making Sleepy Teepee a sideline priority. I enjoyed my time at Sleepy Teepee and learning from you guys. But didn't feel comfortable enough to call it home. Go Team Lupo!!.
    +1. sorry sleepy. i enjoyed my time but put all good players for pvp to IN and didn't help sleepy teepee as much
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Funny coming from a guy who never put up much pts or effort. IN gave you 100k+ during STLQ which u didn't do much, oh yeah then we let you put in your wife's new act (a few days old) which did not contribute 1 cent to STP but you took the free stats and left the with her at the end of the event - That says all that needs to be said about you.

As for STP - it is not home to IN, some IN second acts yes but not main. So stop crying. And u r still freeloading off x-Indians now in your current team

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ploop View Post
    +1. sorry sleepy. i enjoyed my time but put all good players for pvp to IN and didn't help sleepy teepee as much
    IN didn't help STP, if I recall STP got two 12 place finishes in a row from IN big dawgs but as soon as they did not do it once, you cry - again keep freeloading off x-IN players in your current team. LOL

Post Count

Smile

You two are trip.. Lol the second IN DIDN'T come down to help you guys is when you bolted and you are going to try and sit here and say you EARNED those prizes? Takes a lot of gold for the prizes you have. How much of that did you put in? Ploopy you have never once bought gold, your stats are BUILT from INDIANS, and Continue to be from ex Indians! And Trucker, your wife earned her stats with her level 7 account did she? Grow up both of you and go troll somewhere else! You two are the LAST people that should be complaining lol

You left.. Now BE GONE
    ~Raven~ The Indians
    «-- Hoka Hey --»

Post Count
    Big whoop, wife got a sold 1k stat increase. Thank you soo much for boosting her stats. Lol hilarious
    And for one that did do much, I got twice as much ip then you in PvP.