617 Gooch's Roasters - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 617 Gooch's Roasters

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hope they don't as its funny to watch Ian turn my sarcasm into a quote from me...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    I would farm 617 roasters if I thought I needed to outfit 617 mafia...droid users back in the day seen a false increase in their stats the more items they collected. They also got/get? 100% drop rates so farming was easy.

Shoulder shrug to all that inventory.
    Player was level 96 with only a part of the inventory showing:
    617 Gooch's Roasters
    450 Iron Fist
    269 Japanese Fireworks
    357 Last Call
    267 Face Guard
    440 Getaway Runner Plus.

I could go on but those are the most ridiculous. Go take a look at a spreadsheet for the amount of energy those would take and the timescale, XP, even doing perfect use of energy and nothing else in the game.

Do you want to tell me it's feasible?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Hi Ian! Great thread. Report, move on..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmike32 View Post
    Thats what the player in question told me. Said he has farmed and had android with 100% drop rate. To Ian nothing is explainable, its a hack and thats it. They will shut this slander thread down soon!
    I think he owes you an apology. Ian you're passion is commendable but misplaced. You're better as Gatorade not Hatorade.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't worry, Saint Deadwater is here.
    If anyone needs a helping hand, or a shoulder to cry on I am here for you!
    Gatorade, Ian, by all means I have all the time in the world to assist you. We can turn you around from being a 13year old whinny little girl to a man in just 12.75 short hrs.
    Last edited by Deadwater; 08-14-2013 at 07:42 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmike32 View Post
    Thats what the player in question told me. Said he has farmed and had android with 100% drop rate. To Ian nothing is explainable, its a hack and thats it. They will shut this slander thread down soon!
    Aye you wish - thanks for bumping again tho

Post Count
    The guy sounds like a complete idiot! He sounds totally bitter at the fact he was booted out after trying to hold the leader to some sort of ransom.
    I've been through the same sort of thing with disgruntled ex members. Just keep reporting his posts and he will be removed.
    There our cheaters everywhere, not all have to be hackers, some just expoilt glitches that they might find.
    Just look at how many people jumped on that gree error last week or so. If non serious players see a chance to rocket their stats, they will more than likely take it.
    If you find a cheater / hacker or whatever.. Send a ticket ingame
    Dont come on the forum and whine like a little girl!
    You make yourself look like a complete idiot.
    Also its not fair to slander all of the honest players on that team because of 1 guy.
    Shame on you.

Banned
    Post Count
    1 player who Mob Bosses endorse. They also had a worse time traveller during the last battles. Had a level 60 with access to billions too until it was pointed-out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    1 player who Mob Bosses endorse. They also had a worse time traveller during the last battles. Had a level 60 with access to billions too until it was pointed-out.
    Keyword being HAD.
    Build a bridge & get over it mate

Banned
    Post Count
    Still HAVE this time traveller - endorsing the player.

Banned
    Post Count
    Still HAVE this time traveller - endorsing the player.
    What do you plan on accomplishing here?
    1) the syndicate leader doesn't have to listen to you
    2) you report cheaters/hackers in game

All you are doing this at this current moment is making yourself look like a child that can't deal with a game, the game's ToS, or procedures put in place by the company.

Report in game, move on.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Why would someone 'accidentally' farm an excess 117 of these? hit the wrong button for 3 months in a row?

This is in the syndicate Mob Bosses (103) - I have just been kicked for suggesting they harbour cheats/hackers for their position.

The 440 Getwaway Runners Pluses was a bit of a kicker too.

If you encounter this mob next war - submit ticket for their cheating.
    Could you tell me what the name of your new account is going to be after this one gets banned? Then, I'll know who we shouldn't recruit for our syndicate.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think I have established that Mob Bosses endorse time travellers and, together with GoTTis robbed lower place ed teams of a prize

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    We can turn you around from being a 13year old whinny little girl to a man in just 12.75 short hrs.
    I thought Project Phoenix was a Harry Potter fan club.

Lets all use this as a lesson that we GoTTi stop judging syndicates but the Gooch Roasters.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Glad he has shown his true color here for everyone to see. As you have been told by everyone here, send your ticket and then go clean your room! Your dads gonna be home soon!