617 Gooch's Roasters

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 617 Gooch's Roasters

Banned
    Post Count

617 Gooch's Roasters

Why would someone 'accidentally' farm an excess 117 of these? hit the wrong button for 3 months in a row?

This is in the syndicate Mob Bosses (103) - I have just been kicked for suggesting they harbour cheats/hackers for their position.

The 440 Getwaway Runners Pluses was a bit of a kicker too.

If you encounter this mob next war - submit ticket for their cheating.

Post Count
    because they just didn't realise it

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    because they just didn't realise it
    Aye - that was what I was told, easy mistake to make for 3 months as a genuine farmer. I shouldn't have accused the person of time travelling.

REMEMBER THE CHEATER SYNDICATE MOB BOSSES

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    Aye - that was what I was told, easy mistake to make for 3 months as a genuine farmer. I shouldn't have accused the person of time travelling.

REMEMBER THE CHEATER SYNDICATE MOB BOSSES
    You should report suspected cheaters in game and not on the forum thank you. Please remember the forum rules.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hope you get banned from forums.

He's openly admitted to me that he's not certain the member hacked. And because we didn't kick the moment he accused the member he want on a rant, that's why he was kicked from mob bosses!! We don't harbour cheaters. But we also won't kick a member until we know they defently cheat.

The guy claims to be a savour yet he randomly started spouting off in our main chat and did not consult an officer with his findings at all!

Then he will bring up a cash hacker that was in our syndicate for 4 days before the leader removed them, in which time they did not donate a penny to our cause. The same member also joined a top 25 syndicate and did the same there. We all get hackers in our syndicate. Because there is so many out there, it's just how quickly you catch them out and deal
    With them. But this guy thinks he can just accuse people without knowin for sure. And then act like a child in posting things on these forums.

I have screen shots of his comments saying he isn't definitive that they are a hacker

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious94 View Post

He's openly admitted to me that he's not certain the member hacked. And because we didn't kick the moment he accused the member he want on a rant, that's why he was kicked from mob bosses!! We don't harbour cheaters. But we also won't kick a member until we know they defently cheat.

The guy claims to be a savour yet he randomly started spouting off in our main chat and did not consult an officer with his findings at all!

Then he will bring up a cash hacker that was in our syndicate for 4 days before the leader removed them, in which time they did not donate a penny to our cause. The same member also joined a top 25 syndicate and did the same there. We all get hackers in our syndicate. Because there is so many out there, it's just how quickly you catch them out and deal
    With them. But this guy thinks he can just accuse people without knowin for sure. And then act like a child in posting things on these forums.

I have screen shots of his comments saying he isn't definitive that they are a hacker
    I get your point, and indeed some patience should be taken into account for measures to be taken. (You cannot have your entire crew/leader present 24/7 to do these things).

However, man... with 1000+ on 2 loot items .. NO EXCUSE can be found other then timetravelling. In my syndicate thats would be a NO Q's asked kick asap. In the days before the LTQ's came out a lot of players DID farm the loot items, as did I. However that hardly resulted in more then 100+ of those items and YES that took a whole lot of time to farm those!

End conclusion, NO place for a ROGUE and CHEATER in ANY syndicate !!

Banned
    Post Count
    From what I bothered noting:

617 Gooch's Roasters
    450 Iron Fist
    259 Japanese Fireworks
    347 Last Call
    267 Face Guard
    440 Getaway Runner Plus

Notorious - you need to explain how that is feasible. It's only the most outrageous ones I bothered noting - it was enough. You seriously accept that someone genuinely farmed an excess 117 Roasters by accident? You harbour cheats Mob Bosses and should no longer be in the game

Post Count
    Post screenshots here

Mafia Code: 464-035-132 | 733-518-011

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious94 View Post

Aint a hacker - a time traveller who you harbour in Mob Bosses

Banned
    Post Count
    I'd add to Notorious's comments that the cash hacker with billions on level 60 was only ejected from Mob Bosses after my complaint..............they're keeping the time traveller.

Be angry of you get the cheating synd Mob Bosses in next battles. Should't be there.
    Last edited by Gatorade; 08-14-2013 at 04:03 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ian, grow up your acting like a child. I have told you countless times that if they are a hacker they will be gone . But no you want it doing right now. When it's not your call. Your trying to be like the guy who called out the gotti team, thinking its going to make you a cult hero on the forums tha everyone loves. Which is pretty pathetic. In actual fact people told you to report to gree and not on here!

Your no saviour, your a grown man acting like a 13 year old.

"Miss miss he's cheated on his homework"
    That's what you sound like. Your achieving nothing by slating a whole syndicate over 1 member who is being investigated!! All because we didn't kick when you said, you- a FORMER MEMBER . And it wasn't the first time
    You went off on one during your time with us.

Also called me a cheat because I got to
    Beta test for grees new parts to CC!! I got beat by a hacker did I whine like a little girl on here?
    No I reported to gree.

The member been playing for 2 years with 200k stats. I been playing for 5 months and have 180k in stats. So next you be calling me a hacker because im alot lower level than they are.

So carry on whining and calling a syndicate of 60 cheaters and hackers because YOUR accusing someone of hacking! Even though you have openly Admitted your not certain of that fact.

I really hope you get banned for this unacceptable behaviour

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    I'd add to Notorious's comments that the cash hacker with billions on level 60 was only ejected from Mob Bosses after my complaint
    The cash hacker that didn't donate a penny to our syndicate??

Yeah you do that son. We benefitted so much from that

Banned
    Post Count
    Former Mob Bosses from last war (now hopefully banned):

417 Japanese Fireworks
    217 Homemade TNT
    568 Getaway Runner Pluses
    227 Experimental Mechs
    341 Rugged Infiltrator
    689 Reinforced Tonga
    573 Gooch's Roaster

When this sheise scored against you, thank Mob Bosses. Altho I hopefully got this one banned Mob Bosses are keeping the other.
    Last edited by Gatorade; 08-14-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I can't wait for the next episode of Days in our CC Lives.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    CC would make a legit blueprint for the storyline in [insert name of whatever soap opera is actually big these days]. This is more like [insert name of third rate ripoff of previously almost-named soap opera].
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885