GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Completely Gem-free Top 750 guild looking for active players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Completely Gem-free Top 750 guild looking for active players

Hi,

We had a massive cleanout after last war and are looking for active players to join us. Please find the details below:

Guild name: Krypton
    Rank: 533 (consistently within top 550, with 0 gem users.)

Bonuses:
    Casualty rate -10%
    Upgrade cost -19%
    Building upgrade time -23%
    Guild member increase +12

Requirements:
    - you must be able to blend in with the team members. We are like a close-knit family. We welcome everyone.
    - you must be active during wars. We do not have any score requirements. But the whole point of the guild's existence is to do wars. If you cannot battle, then why join a guild?
    - Donate what you can. Nobody keeps a tab of the amount. It is the gesture that matters.

PS: We have about 17 active players who do not use gems. A couple of members and I have turned down top faction offers and literally "sacrificed" our characters to bring this guild up from the doldrums by donating 100% of our iph for weeks. We are very dedicated and we believe in playing the game for fun and remaining as gem-free as possible. We let go of 14 inactive members after last war and we have 6 spots left in the team.

Interested players please PM me..

Regards,
    ST

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Possibly interested

About me:

My stats:
    Star level = 96
    Attack = 193,000+
    Defense = 185,000+
    Hourly Income = 3950
    Alliance Members = 480
    Battles won = 4511
    Battles lost = 791
    Raids = 5788
    Raids failed = 261

Why am I looking? I've been in the same guild, since guilds were created. We either make it in the Top 1250, or don't even place. We lack good communication...many players don't chat at all. We're a guild of 26, with only 20-30% really active at war, at most. I just fought a battle with only 1 other guild member!

I'm tired of "beating a dead horse", to try and have chatting, banter and active war members.

I'm very cool with an external chat app, like KakaoTalk.

I'm 46, married. My wife plays in higher guilds.

About your guild:

Do you have a gem purchase requirement?

Does your guild use a 3rd party chat app., besides Kingdom Age's?

What are your different donation requirements? (Guild points, orbs, money and stones)
    Last edited by Kathyspogo; 08-18-2013 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Subscribe

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey, we do not have any gem requirements.. coz we don't have any big gem users among us.. maybe a bit of the free gems here and there.. but its insignificant..
    donation requirements are not specified coz we don't keep a tab on the amounts given.. we just want members to be active and friendly..

PS: we picked up a great bunch of people just before this war and we are currently top 500 with a very healthy margin.. we will be letting go of the deadweight as soon as this war is over.. .. if u are interested, then please pm me..

Lurker
    Post Count

Wink Okay

Okay, sounds good to me! As soon as I can, once war is over, I'll leave my current guild. My avatar name is "Tobino"' and my ID is 399-891-541. Please send me a guild invite and I'll come right over.

Thx!
    Last edited by Kathyspogo; 08-18-2013 at 01:21 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    as soon as the war ends..

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Waiting for invite or guild #

So that I stay completely honest, my stats have changed a bit, sine I did some house cleaning on my Alliance members that had low A/D.

I told you (and what I'm at now):

Star level was 96___still 96
    Attack was 193,000+___now is 189,000+
    Defense was 185,000+___now is 179,000+
    Hourly Income was 3950___still 3950
    Alliance Members was 480___now is 425
    Battles won was 4511___now is 4550
    Battles lost was 791___now is 828
    Raids won was 5788___now is 5849
    Raids failed was 261___now is 272

Just wanted to give you full disclosure, before I was invited into you guild.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    hey! you should be getting an invite soon.. I am not on the game.. but i have told 3 of the officers to invite u..

cheers...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    hi! I am not with the guild anymore (for personal reasons).. but the invite code is 733 970 322, in case you are still interested..

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Thanks-I'm good

Thanks, but I got invited into another guild, so I'm good.

Lurker
    Post Count

Iron throne 678044552

Hi we r looking for active players but there is no set amount of donation it is what ever u can donate. We r looking for some one who will participate in guild quests and during war. If u think this is ok with u then we can accept ur request. Pliz let's us know if u agree to our terms.
    Iron throne
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathyspogo View Post
    About me:

My stats:
    Star level = 96
    Attack = 193,000+
    Defense = 185,000+
    Hourly Income = 3950
    Alliance Members = 480
    Battles won = 4511
    Battles lost = 791
    Raids = 5788
    Raids failed = 261

Why am I looking? I've been in the same guild, since guilds were created. We either make it in the Top 1250, or don't even place. We lack good communication...many players don't chat at all. We're a guild of 26, with only 20-30% really active at war, at most. I just fought a battle with only 1 other guild member!

I'm tired of "beating a dead horse", to try and have chatting, banter and active war members.

I'm very cool with an external chat app, like KakaoTalk.

I'm 46, married. My wife plays in higher guilds.

About your guild:

Do you have a gem purchase requirement?

Does your guild use a 3rd party chat app., besides Kingdom Age's?

What are your different donation requirements? (Guild points, orbs, money and stones)

Lurker
    Post Count

Good to go

Thank you, but I'm good to go, now. I'm in a Top 200 guild. Cheers!

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for members

Long Beach Drinking club is looking for new members! We are a top 300-400 guild! Invite code 656827324.

Lurker
    Post Count

Come on in. Invite code 656827324

Come on in. Invite code 656827324

Quote Originally Posted by Kathyspogo View Post
    So that I stay completely honest, my stats have changed a bit, sine I did some house cleaning on my Alliance members that had low A/D.

I told you (and what I'm at now):

Star level was 96___still 96
    Attack was 193,000+___now is 189,000+
    Defense was 185,000+___now is 179,000+
    Hourly Income was 3950___still 3950
    Alliance Members was 480___now is 425
    Battles won was 4511___now is 4550
    Battles lost was 791___now is 828
    Raids won was 5788___now is 5849
    Raids failed was 261___now is 272

Just wanted to give you full disclosure, before I was invited into you guild.

Post Count

Guild Merger

Hey guys.. Skygod guild is recruiting currently.we have alot of spots as our guild split up and we kicked off non active players..i need players who are active..not necessary if they are gemers or not. please join us asap and we can grow together strong. Below is bonuses we have and my ally code.

We are also on palringo application. My group name is [skygod] . My personal ID on palringo is 27351695

skygod:Guild id: 393590463
    Ally code : 651-464-214

Bonuses:
    Casualty Rate: -14%,
    Upgrade Cost: -23%,
    Building Time: -23%,
    Guild Increase: +22

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smart tiger View Post
    Hi,

We had a massive cleanout after last war and are looking for active players to join us. Please find the details below:

Guild name: Krypton
    Rank: 533 (consistently within top 550, with 0 gem users.)

Bonuses:
    Casualty rate -10%
    Upgrade cost -19%
    Building upgrade time -23%
    Guild member increase +12

Requirements:
    - you must be able to blend in with the team members. We are like a close-knit family. We welcome everyone.
    - you must be active during wars. We do not have any score requirements. But the whole point of the guild's existence is to do wars. If you cannot battle, then why join a guild?
    - Donate what you can. Nobody keeps a tab of the amount. It is the gesture that matters.

PS: We have about 17 active players who do not use gems. A couple of members and I have turned down top faction offers and literally "sacrificed" our characters to bring this guild up from the doldrums by donating 100% of our iph for weeks. We are very dedicated and we believe in playing the game for fun and remaining as gem-free as possible. We let go of 14 inactive members after last war and we have 6 spots left in the team.

Interested players please PM me..

Regards,
    ST

Hey would u be interested in merging and havering your team come to us? We have players from 1-3 mil attk and defense. A few Llps and need more members we have 18/40 ppl and need players