The Thread Starter's Guide to Forum Viewing

I keep seeing ppl say these threads have X amount of pages & I'm on page 2. I recommend changing your view thread per page setting. I also have new posts at the top, much easier to find where you last left off. Anyone else have random thoughts/suggestions about such topics?

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I keep seeing ppl say these threads have X amount of pages & I'm on page 2. I recommend changing your view thread per page setting. I also have new posts at the top, much easier to find where you last left off. Anyone else have random thoughts/suggestions about such topics?
    Which setting increases the threads per page.

Mine are on page 1 on default i believe

Ithink this should be a configurable option. I actually like the chronologic order of the posts, i just like to add a /new content/ button, where you are automatically moved to the last post you have saw.

Bumping this because it's annoying to see ppl say they didn't feel like reading through all the pages.

MORE POSTS PER THREAD, MORE THREADS PER PAGE! NOT THAT DIFFICULT!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 01-19-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Bumping this because it's annoying to see ppl say they didn't feel like reading through all the pages.

MORE POSTS PER PAGE! NOT THAT DIFFICULT!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
    More posts per page won't really matter. These people will still be too lazy to read all the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    More posts per page won't really matter. These people will still be too lazy to read all the posts.
    You speak in truths, my friend.

That people don't tool around with the settings of new applications/forums/etc. they use seems odd to me.

Some forums/applications even allow you to change skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    That people don't tool around with the settings of new applications/forums/etc. they use seems odd to me.

Some forums/applications even allow you to change skins.
    First thing I do when I start playing any new game is analyze the settings. Same with forums obvi