Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bug in guild contribution

Is anyone able to advise me on what should I do if I am unable to contribute in guild? I was able to do so until yesterday. It would just continue to load and freeze and goes back to the guild contribution page as though I have not donated. Reinstalling didnt work either.
    Please advise.
    D3st1nY
    WBB-MQY-XYQ (Android User)
    Lv 100
    Looking to add high levels. Pm before sending request.

Quote Originally Posted by D3st1nY View Post
    Is anyone able to advise me on what should I do if I am unable to contribute in guild? I was able to do so until yesterday. It would just continue to load and freeze and goes back to the guild contribution page as though I have not donated. Reinstalling didnt work either.
    Please advise.
    If there was a patch or update to fix glitches yesterday and you couldn't donate after that - could be a contribution ban cos u were found doing something fishy by Gree. Send them a ticket to clarify, they'd probably tell u the reason why.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

This has been happening to alot of android users since guilds were released. I certainly hope they aren't doing anything fishy especially my guild mates.
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

Yes happen to me yesterday! donated 500k but the contribution log only wrote 50k! :'(

Yes happen to me yesterday! donated 500k but the contribution log only wrote 50k! :'(
    That's not even what this thread is about, but okay. They do need to fix these problems, though. Seems they rushed the release just so Android users wouldn't complain about iOS having Guild Wars.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    That's not even what this thread is about, but okay. They do need to fix these problems, though. Seems they rushed the release just so Android users wouldn't complain about iOS having Guild Wars.
    Nice majestic guild! too bad i am only at level 65 :'(

I am also unable to contribute to my guild. Really hoping this glitch gets fixed soon so I can be more useful.

revolutionx/Majestic

I hope you guys didn't cheat, it seems like it is only a matter of time before GREE finds you. A lot of cheaters had come and gone.

As someone mentioned above, you might have been locked out of contribution due to suspected cheating. Even if you just did it once, they actually seem to know....

How would I cheat? We only got guilds this past week, and it hasn't worked for me since the very beginning. I even started guilds late because I was away.

Multiple players across the board aren't able to contribute to their guilds, and with all the bugs that JUST got patched on android, it's not really surprising to find that there is a glitch involving the guild update rollout.

revolutionx/Majestic

You're saying an update could have blocked them from contributing, but can you tell me how they would do an update for that or how it would have detected cheating? You make no sense.

"We're blocking you from contributing gold, but hey...you can play still the game and contribute to guilds!"

Let that sink in for you.
    PM for guild inquiries

Just concurring with what Thatzme mentioned. Don't shoot the messenger, and why the big reaction. Geez.

I'm "shooting" you for even thinking what he said made any sense. You weren't even the messenger. Thatzme was.
    PM for guild inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    You're saying an update could have blocked them from contributing, but can you tell me how they would do an update for that or how it would have detected cheating? You make no sense.

"We're blocking you from contributing gold, but hey...you can play still the game and contribute to guilds!"

Let that sink in for you.
    As absurb as it sounds, it is actually happening on IOS atm.

Stop spreading rumors that cannot contribute gold = hack.

Alot of players encounter this bug .

For hackers, gree bans the whole account. Not just prevents donating gold. use some common sense here pls

Quote Originally Posted by CASKA View Post
    Stop spreading rumors that cannot contribute gold = hack.

Alot of players encounter this bug .

For hackers, gree bans the whole account. Not just prevents donating gold. use some common sense here pls
    I'm not spreading rumors, this is actually a punishment meted out by Gree on some glitchers on IOS. Hackers change game files and are banned that's for sure. Doing stuff like exploiting glitches due to poor game programming is apparently a less serious offence and Gree has chosen to punish them that way. Guess they are creative abt it lol.