Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Ancient Dragon Armor Rewards

Hi,

Just wanted to clear up some information since there's some confusion about the rewards and how to acquire them.

For the Wings, if you've crafted and/or have all 4 regular versions of the ancient dragon armors in your inventory than you're eligible to collect the reward found on the main screen's "Dragon Reward!" icon. To equip the cape, you'll need to do so from Menu > My Knights > Select any Knight> Appearance.

For the Armor, you'll need to have all 4 + versions of the ancient dragon armors in your possession. Unlocking the ability to craft the + armor isn't sufficient.

You don't know how many players you just screwed over by saying they had to CRAFT the + version. Wait, of course you guys do...

I understand making money, but that is such a douche move. And not clearing it up until AFTER you delayed the prize..
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    You don't know how many players you just screwed over by saying they had to CRAFT the + version. Wait, of course you guys do...

I understand making money, but that is such a douche move. And not clearing it up until AFTER you delayed the prize..
    Throughout the entire event it said they had to be in your inventory, which means crafted. Gree has made some bad calls but in that aspect, they've been clear since day 1.
    IGN - Centurion Dex

Level - 100+

Code - XBC-PYB-HDD

Guild - Centurions, where level 100 is just the beginning.

Please pm before sending requests! Thanks!

Throughout the entire event it said they had to be in your inventory, which means crafted. Gree has made some bad calls but in that aspect, they've been clear since day 1.
    You can get + version from the dragon chest sale, so you can get boss+ without crafting them.
    Last edited by SoloStar; 08-13-2013 at 12:41 PM.
    PM for guild inquiries

No it doesn't mean crafted as i pulled two phyrus + out of chests and so i stopped at 40 on the boss. Now i would have to spend a lot of gems just to get this and i shouldnt have to. Basically If the way i've interpreted this post is true then i'm getting screwed out of bkal + BECAUSE i spent money on their game .... seems legit.

Also nothing about this banner says 'craft' when they had a dragon chest sale that you can get + from:

PM for guild inquiries

clarifying this the day before release is completely disgraceful, "in your inventory" does not exclude chest rewards

GREE has no accountability whatsoever, and I'm surprised they are now mistreating their paying customers, not just free players.

disgusting.

and Wise One, you show up and disappear and come back with answers way too late, it has been nothing but aggravation with your lack of presence on the boards

shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    clarifying this the day before release is completely disgraceful, "in your inventory" does not exclude chest rewards

GREE has no accountability whatsoever, and I'm surprised they are now mistreating their paying customers, not just free players.
    And because someone said it, it must be true? As long as you have all 4 in your inventory, it doesn't matter if you got it from a chest or crafted it. It's as long as you have the armors in your inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by purpplehazle View Post
    Will now delete all GREE games and Tell all freinds to do same as well as all allies and guild members in MW/D&K/KA. What a load of #$#@#%^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*(

GREE SUX
    Uhh, how about reading the whole thread? Wise One already clarified that it doesn't matter how you got the + versions, just as long as they are in your inventory.

Geez folks, Gree has some things to work on but at least lash out at them where it is appropriate.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

As long as you have all 4 in your inventory, it doesn't matter if you got it from a chest or crafted it. It's as long as you have the armors in your inventory.
    You can't have all these stipulations and have them on the forums when the majority of your players don't read the forums. For players that didn't read the forums and didn't know you had to craft the + version as a requirement for BKAL+, they used gems to get the + version from your 'timely' dragon chest sale to have the + version in your inventory. Buying + version and having it in your inventory =/= crafting and having it in your inventory.

Wise One, your two posts don't even correspond with each other.

1. For the Armor, you'll need to have crafted and have in your inventory all 4 + versions of the ancient dragon armors. Unlocking the ability to craft the + armor isn't sufficient, you'll need to have crafted the + versions and have it in your inventory.

2. And because someone said it, it must be true? As long as you have all 4 in your inventory, it doesn't matter if you got it from a chest or crafted it. It's as long as you have the armors in your inventory.

Again, this goes for the wings as well:

3. For the Wings, if you've crafted and have all 4 regular versions of the ancient dragon armors

+ version =/= regular. Having all + doesn't matter if you didn't craft them or the regular version (by your own words), hence no BKAL+ and wings.
    Last edited by SoloStar; 08-13-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    PM for guild inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    And because someone said it, it must be true? As long as you have all 4 in your inventory, it doesn't matter if you got it from a chest or crafted it. It's as long as you have the armors in your inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by purpplehazle View Post
    f&*^ gree!!!!
    -1 for reading comprehension.

The initial reactions were a much too literal interpretation of him saying the + needed to be in your inventory. Yes, he said "crafted". He corrected that misinterpretation and you are still throwing a tantrum? Given that it's your second post...it makes it appear you are either trolling or need to level up your maturity. Let's not turn this place into a copy of the WoW official forums.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    thank you for answering, color me surprised

I was wrong about the requirements it seems, I hope you continue to respond as quickly as you did today

Quote Originally Posted by SoloStar View Post
    Yeah, that works for the wings, not the armor. You can't have all these stipulations and have them on the forums when the majority of your players don't read the forums. For players that didn't read the forums and didn't know you had to craft the + version as a requirement for BKAL+, they used gems to get the + version from your 'timely' dragon chest sale to have the + version in your inventory. Buying + version and having it in your inventory =/= crafting and having it in your inventory.

Wise One, your two posts don't even correspond with each other.

1. For the Armor, you'll need to have crafted and have in your inventory all 4 + versions of the ancient dragon armors. Unlocking the ability to craft the + armor isn't sufficient, you'll need to have crafted the + versions and have it in your inventory.

2. And because someone said it, it must be true? As long as you have all 4 in your inventory, it doesn't matter if you got it from a chest or crafted it. It's as long as you have the armors in your inventory.

Again, this goes for the wings as well:

3. For the Wings, if you've crafted and have all 4 regular versions of the ancient dragon armors

+ version =/= regular. Having all + doesn't matter if you didn't craft them (by your own words), hence no BKAL+ and wings.
    Relax. Taking his words to their literal extreme is no way to show appreciation for him being here and providing information. Gree, has decided to do that for us as their player-base. They are under no obligation to do so. I'm sure it gets old for The Wise One to end up the brunt of a lot of our frustration. It only makes it worse if you are going to attempt to take it out on him every time he doesn't state something perfectly grammatically correctly. Asking for clarity is one thing. Exploding, even after he has provided a correction, is like trying to turn him from a potential player's advocate into someone who is doing a job he hates and would just assume see you punished.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

"just as soon"

Relax. Taking his words to their literal extreme is no way to show appreciation for him being here and providing information. Gree, has decided to do that for us as their player-base. They are under no obligation to do so. I'm sure it gets old for The Wise One to end up the brunt of a lot of our frustration. It only makes it worse if you are going to attempt to take it out on him every time he doesn't state something perfectly grammatically correctly. Asking for clarity is one thing. Exploding, even after he has provided a correction, is like trying to turn him from a potential player's advocate into someone who is doing a job he hates and would just assume see you punished.
    I am relaxed. If he can't be punctual and say the right things when money is on the line (whether that's his job is to suck you into spending money or not), then the players have the right to complain. He didn't clarify anything. He only made it more confusing. This isn't about grammar. No where did he make a 'grammatical' mistake. He just clearly stated different things. If they can't provide the exact details and stipulations for rewards and come out with a 'but' after each delay or update, then they are the ones to be judged for it.

Saying he's here to provide information for us is misguiding. In public view, the only thing he does is post 2 weekly threads. He answers forum PMs and personal player problems. That's not providing public information.
    PM for guild inquiries