Im so proud...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Im so proud...

Hybrid View

Post Count

Im so proud...

My favorite little faction Killer Tomatoes hasn't stopped improving, jumping up massively to be ranked 698 in Canada. Well done folks and keep at em and rising up the ranks!

On a more serious note i apologise to members of my current faction for my lack of participation, i picked a great weekend to be grounded. We placed a very respectable 334 and very soon top 250 will be cracked.

Congrats everyone who competed and improved and those who may have slipped in rank but not reward tier. Lets hope to be gifted a great and fun few weeks before the next battle is waged.

T

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    My favorite little faction Killer Tomatoes hasn't stopped improving, jumping up massively to be ranked 698 in Canada. Well done folks and keep at em and rising up the ranks!

On a more serious note i apologise to members of my current faction for my lack of participation, i picked a great weekend to be grounded. We placed a very respectable 334 and very soon top 250 will be cracked.

Congrats everyone who competed and improved and those who may have slipped in rank but not reward tier. Lets hope to be gifted a great and fun few weeks before the next battle is waged.

T
    was u a badboy and mommy took ur iphone away? lol
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    was u a badboy and mommy took ur iphone away? lol
    daddy actually...not doing dishes

ill have a check with the leader dutchie but pm me his stats if you could plz. thnx

Post Count
    daddy actually...not doing dishes

ill have a check with the leader dutchie but pm me his stats if you could plz. thnx
    Thanks Tito... will do!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Thanks Tito... will do!
    btw im 15....

Post Count
    btw im 15....
    Sent you a PM with details... Cheers!

Post Count

T
    How old are you? Saying that we had a 12 year old join our faction just before Canada. We will be letting him go soon. Can he join your faction?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol. I wish I knew who he was dutchie. We faced y'all and for whatever reason had bad scouting reports that war. We were struggling finding a target.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ D View Post
    Lol. I wish I knew who he was dutchie. We faced y'all and for whatever reason had bad scouting reports that war. We were struggling finding a target.
    I wasn't aware but when he started "chatting" in our chat app, I guessed he was about 14 and said so to the officers in a separate chat window. A day later someone asked him and he responded with 12. I could hear some jaws dropping at the time... LOL

We were going to drop him straight after the event, but he got so excited with the prizes that he received, we decided to wait another day before telling him that the faction is unsuitable for him. We really had to tone down our conversations since we found out.

I hope he can take the news... it will be done very soon, so it would be nice if a "younger" faction was out there that would accept him... Tito?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    I wasn't aware but when he started "chatting" in our chat app, I guessed he was about 14 and said so to the officers in a separate chat window. A day later someone asked him and he responded with 12. I could hear some jaws dropping at the time... LOL

We were going to drop him straight after the event, but he got so excited with the prizes that he received, we decided to wait another day before telling him that the faction is unsuitable for him. We really had to tone down our conversations since we found out.

I hope he can take the news... it will be done very soon, so it would be nice if a "younger" faction was out there that would accept him... Tito?
    LOL Rule number.1 if you are below 18 is

DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU ARE UNDER 18 PEOPLE HATE UNDER 18s THEY DON'T HAVE AN STEADY INCOME OR POCKET AND THEY TEND TO TALK A LOT TOO

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post

DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOU ARE UNDER 18 PEOPLE HATE UNDER 18s THEY DON'T HAVE AN STEADY INCOME OR POCKET AND THEY TEND TO TALK A LOT TOO
    Also - I know you are probably a really cool guy - and everyone at 15 thinks they are invincible and know how the world works - BUT - there are some real creeps out there that feed off the in-experience of youth and you don't ever want to give someone a target by telling folks you are under 18.

Beware of anyone now giving you "extra special" attention - there are some perverts out there too.

Good luck to you.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Also - I know you are probably a really cool guy - and everyone at 15 thinks they are invincible and know how the world works - BUT - there are some real creeps out there that feed off the in-experience of youth and you don't ever want to give someone a target by telling folks you are under 18.

Beware of anyone now giving you "extra special" attention - there are some perverts out there too.

Good luck to you.
    Ermmm... Tito89 stated he was 15, not I am a cow, but in theory I am a cow could also be under 18

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post

thats not true we have a guy in our faction that is 16 and is a great teammate
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Having a kid in the faction can be a challenge. Mostly because many members are parents and play the game to get away from parental responsibility lol. I personally had real anxiety at the idea of contributing to a kid's academic delinquency. I don't want that on me.

I know a few parents play the game with their kids and we happily embrace Father/Mother/Son/Daughter package deals since we can go to the parent directly if there are issues.