You Smell Smoke? I Got A Couple Of Ideas - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Smell Smoke? I Got A Couple Of Ideas

Post Count
    it would also be nice to help each other out, if you enter a member of your mafia's hood and they have buildings up for collection you should be able to collect for them for a 10% fee. that way we can help out our friends in other time zones and although you don't get 100% collection you lose less and your syndicate still gets the cash.
    abandoned

Post Count
    meant to say, many facebook games do the above but with no loss to the hood owner, people just help each other.
    abandoned

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy View Post
    I also would like to see the stats of people that have requested to join the syndicate before allowing them in. I once accepted someone just to look at the stats and before I could boot the person... the person made a sizable donation so I didn't have the heart to boot the person and allowed them in. LOL
    In android, almost every other update stats have been visible before acceptance .. however, the last couple of weeks this option seems to have dissapeared I would like to see it back !

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator McCarthy View Post
    I also would like to see the stats of people that have requested to join the syndicate before allowing them in. I once accepted someone just to look at the stats and before I could boot the person... the person made a sizable donation so I didn't have the heart to boot the person and allowed them in. LOL
    So add the player to your mob before accepting them into the syndicate. You can check their stats, inventory and hood out at your leisure then. That should be syn 101 surely, if only to find cheats before they get inside.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just a thought but a lot of people are happy GREE is doing better with costumer service and I they should reply to all tickets they look at not the same automated response we get now if my ticket reported someone they feel is not cheating let me know so I don't send more tickets like that