Congratulations all Syndicate Participants!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations all Syndicate Participants!

Post Count

Thumbs up Congratulations all Syndicate Participants!

On behalf of FIGHT CLUB, I would like to congratulate all the teams participating in Crime City's first Syndicate event. Gree certainly threw all of us a curveball by announcing the event much sooner than any of us anticipated. Regardless, all the teams rose to the occasion and competed in stellar fashion. Excellent performance on short notice.

There were far fewer glitches in Syndicate than Factions and it resulted in significantly less complaining on the forum. Thank you Gree for fixing many of the issues before releasing Syndicates. Well done.

Thank you to my teammates for all the camaraderie and enthusiasm you have shown this past month. You have exceeded all my expectations. It was an honor to lead a group of your caliber.

Finally, I hope everyone enjoyed this new event as much as we did. Keep recruiting and building your Syndicates for the next event. That is part of the fun. Working together as a team can be very satisfying.

We are looking for a couple additions. Feel free to reach out to any of our members if you think you may be a good fit.

Enjoy the break. All the teams earned it.

See you at the Market Plaza Crash!
    EE

Banned
    Post Count
    Congratulations on 1st FC, and thanks for the nice wall comments throughout the event as well. You guys are awesome!

Banned
    Post Count
    Well said, Cerb. You’ve done a remarkable job as a leader and I’m proud to roll with you in both CK and Fight Club.

To my CK family in CKM and The Untouchables – way to represent! We hope those of us in Fight Club did you proud.

Hey HTC!!!!! Awesome finishes for both the blue and red squads. Love you guys & gal.

To the Indians – we have our fun smack talk in game, but many of you I actually get along with (you know who you are). You guys are a fun group to rival and I hope that Fight Club and the Indians can continue these epic battles. Cheers!

Post Count
    I am posting this on behalf of Grimly Fiendish.

So after five days of fighting, Crime City's first syndicate war has been completed. Fight Club is delighted to have been the winner in that first war. We congratulate all who have won what they worked for, commiserate with those who just missed out. Hopefully next time GREE will do as they have done elsewhere and reduce to a more manageable 3 days.

When syndicates were announced, a few people started sounding out some of the best respected players in the game with a view to putting together a winning team. It took a while. Not all were persuaded - you refuseniks know who you are (and are probably kicking yourself!).

But once the core was put together, it was clear we had created something special. The enthusiasm, dedication, ingenuity, selflessness and camaraderie took us through to the start of war in great spirit. We just sc****d the last of the bonuses together with moments to spare. For those of you who we robbed along the way to achieving this - thanks for your "donations". They were gratefully received - and helped Fight Club to win this event.

And when war came - unexpectedly and for many, at great inconvenience - we knuckled down to get the job done. Our ethics throughout have been to play fair, to fight clean. We tried to extend this to the war. There were some serious mis-matches put forward by the computer. We tried to do the minimum to secure the win in those cases. (I know it may not have felt like it to those on the wrong end of our Bezerkergang - but you might feel better, when nursing a loss of a couple of hundred thousand points, to know that in our toughest single fight of the war, we posted over four million points!)

We have no doubt that some unkind souls will look at our victory in this event and claim we used unfair methods - cheated and hacked our way to victory. For those, we would say defiantly - we did not gain a single point unfairly. We have a zero tolerance to cheating in Crime City. It would devalue our combined efforts as a consortium to have a single cheat amongst us. And it would also tarnish why we did this. To show just what a great team can deliver.

We thank all those players who have posted kind words on our individual boards. We ignore those who have posted trash talk. We will see you again next time. And in the meantime, Fight Club would like to dedicate our victory to all those players who have suffered from bullying and abuse along the way, whether still amongst us or to the point where they have felt this game was no longer worth playing.
    EE

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Well said, Cerb. You’ve done a remarkable job as a leader and I’m proud to roll with you in both CK and Fight Club.

To my CK family in CKM and The Untouchables – way to represent! We hope those of us in Fight Club did you proud.

Hey HTC!!!!! Awesome finishes for both the blue and red squads. Love you guys & gal.

To the Indians – we have our fun smack talk in game, but many of you I actually get along with (you know who you are). You guys are a fun group to rival and I hope that Fight Club and the Indians can continue these epic battles. Cheers!
    yes fun battle Paulio, felt like David vs Goliath when we met u guys but i think that last battle showed that the Indians are far from beeing dead. only speaking about teamwork not the total points earned.

all in all good event, few bugs/hackers as expected but well, thats Gree.

Congrats FC and every participating syndicate, especially TBC for coming in Top 10.
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Congrats to all who made Top 10, especially all Top 3 teams and my team mates in HTC Blue, you guys rocked it.
    Massive congrats to my own team, HTC RED, truly awesome effort to make Top 20, love all you guys/gals..

Post Count
    I must say, this has been the most fun I have had in Crime City! working together to achieve a common goal by taking it step by step was great! I hope Gree continues down this path. Good Luck to Everyone!
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    Congrats to all who participated.

15 days to strengthen and prepare for the next event.

See you in the Market Plaza Crash

Enjoy your prizes
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count

Congrats Fight Club!!! Hands Down your the best crew (:

#1 crew!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Congratulations to all the teams who took part. Your participation in the game is what makes it so enjoyable. Without your regular involvement, it would be very boring indeed.

Congratulations to the Indians who have been a cohesive group for a very long time. There's some truth to the statement that it somewhat boiled down to Indians vs. non-Indians. Congratulations to the winners, Fight Club, who turned out an impressive win with an amazing total.

Special recognition to Famous When Dead. We really appreciated the overall theme of your syndicate name and the names of the members. Pretty funny, clever stuff. Thanks for keeping it lively. I hope to see more of you around the game.

And congratulations to all my friends in Silent Assassins. We've never really received the credit or recognition we deserve, so I'll do my best to always remember my appreciation to you.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yey! This thing really added another dimension to the game, great fun!

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Yes Congrats FC
    It was fun and was glad you were alot easier on my group the second and following battles
    Hopefully the next one isn't a 5 dayer

Lurker
    Post Count
    Great Job Fight Club for a very impressive outing!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Congratulations to all syndicates!

I can't wait to see the list of where everyone placed.

Cerb, you are a tremendous leader. Thank you for all of your hard work. Relax, enjoy the victory, the next one is right around the corner!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Congratulations to all the teams who took part. Your participation in the game is what makes it so enjoyable. Without your regular involvement, it would be very boring indeed.

Congratulations to the Indians who have been a cohesive group for a very long time. There's some truth to the statement that it somewhat boiled down to Indians vs. non-Indians. Congratulations to the winners, Fight Club, who turned out an impressive win with an amazing total.

Special recognition to Famous When Dead. We really appreciated the overall theme of your syndicate name and the names of the members. Pretty funny, clever stuff. Thanks for keeping it lively. I hope to see more of you around the game.

And congratulations to all my friends in Silent Assassins. We've never really received the credit or recognition we deserve, so I'll do my best to always remember my appreciation to you.
    very nice post and SAS definitely deserve credit, recognition and respect for your great efforts. Sorry if you feel slighted somehow. I personally like and respect many in your crew and am happy to see you succeed.