Time for top 10?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for top 10?

Post Count

Time for top 10?

Does the lure of top 10 want you pushing for more? Well then this is the time! We had some underperformers when we froze our butts during Canada and are looking to add you to the team of highly motivated and dedicated players.

We will ask players to have a minimum of 500k Attack and points scored will range depending on the need of the faction (and the competition)

We also require you be able to communicate on Parlingo Chat app and that you donate a minimum of 25% of your income (although almost eveyrone donates much more than this)

If your interest is peaked then apply today!
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Only a couple spots open. We are already at max capacity so jump in before we are full.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    After today i should be able to tell you how many limited spots we will have available.

Feel free to apply today to join tomorrow.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Gotta keep you on the front page my pretty!
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Bump it up.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    PM Thief!

with your stats and WD pts in the past... he will tell you if you are top 10 material, if not he will find you a good faction to grow your stats maybe even a top 25 faction to build up!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by S&H Max View Post
    PM Thief!

with your stats and WD pts in the past... he will tell you if you are top 10 material, if not he will find you a good faction to grow your stats maybe even a top 25 faction to build up!
    Thanks max. You bring up an excellent point. Contacting me wont' just mean your either top 10 material or find a new faction. VFF makes connections in all sorts of tiers.

I'll try and be honest based on what your stats are and what your willing to committ if your best suited for one of the many excellent top 25 teams, Top 50/75/100 etc.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Good old Bump
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    I also want to point out that if you're on the fringe of having an attack stat close to those requirements, we have brought in players before that were well under that stat, but we were able to work with them and there is a prime window of opportunity for getting your WD points in. High motivation, high activity, good attitude, and gold to burn is what will get you to that threshold. PM me or Thief to inquire.

So, are you a team player with communication skills and a sense of humor? If so, you'll be a good fit. (Note: We do scrutinize heavily for any signs of hacking - and we do random follow-up inspections in the middle of campaigns. No joke.)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solo.modernwar View Post
    I also want to point out that if you're on the fringe of having an attack stat close to those requirements, we have brought in players before that were well under that stat, but we were able to work with them and there is a prime window of opportunity for getting your WD points in. High motivation, high activity, good attitude, and gold to burn is what will get you to that threshold. PM me or Thief to inquire.

So, are you a team player with communication skills and a sense of humor? If so, you'll be a good fit. (Note: We do scrutinize heavily for any signs of hacking - and we do random follow-up inspections in the middle of campaigns. No joke.)
    Excellent Points Solo. We will certainly gladly work with anyone that has lower stats and wants to find good targets to score their points. Our goal is to build a fun envornment for everyone to enjoy.

On the Hacking Situation we have found hackers in the past and they got the hammer! Thankfully we have never found any long standing members as hackers.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Already on the second page...tisk tisk
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Reinforcement Airborne Ranger just arrive..
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    While I am enjoying my long summer vacation, MW recruitment doesn't take a rest
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.
    PLAY THEGAME. DO NOT LET IT PLAY YOU.

Lurker
    Post Count

bump

Bump to the top

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Three PMs done, and I cleared out some old PMs to make more room for more queries. Don't be shy... I'm a lot nicer than what my avatar depicts... . .. ... not sure what that means. Anywho, I'm always open to questions. Thanks, folks.