Why do you continue to play Crime City?

Honestly, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not being facetious - I'm genuinely curious?

You've won. You're the best. You've nothing left to prove. Look at the district map: eight districts, and you own them all. Not even one other team on the board. No one can catch you. No one can rob you, or attack you.

But speaking of 'bored', are you not? I'm just curious to understand your motivation.

I know mine - I can improve, build my stats, become stronger than others in my bracket. But you guys? You have it all. I would be doing cartwheels if my syndicate placed first, but it must be routine for you. Another war on the black AmEx. You could break open the champagne, but when you've been drinking it every day of your life I bet it doesn't taste so sweet huh?

How long will you continue to buy syndicate war victories? Doesn't this feel routine yet? Surely you must be nearing a point where you're ready to find a new game and dominate that? Or is victory so easy now that you just can't be bothered to stop?

Maybe one of your butlers just does the tapping for you, and you forgot to tell him to stop?