An honest, open question to members of Fight Club:

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An honest, open question to members of Fight Club:

Post Count

Question An honest, open question to members of Fight Club:

Why do you continue to play Crime City?

Honestly, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not being facetious - I'm genuinely curious?

You've won. You're the best. You've nothing left to prove. Look at the district map: eight districts, and you own them all. Not even one other team on the board. No one can catch you. No one can rob you, or attack you.

But speaking of 'bored', are you not? I'm just curious to understand your motivation.

I know mine - I can improve, build my stats, become stronger than others in my bracket. But you guys? You have it all. I would be doing cartwheels if my syndicate placed first, but it must be routine for you. Another war on the black AmEx. You could break open the champagne, but when you've been drinking it every day of your life I bet it doesn't taste so sweet huh?

How long will you continue to buy syndicate war victories? Doesn't this feel routine yet? Surely you must be nearing a point where you're ready to find a new game and dominate that? Or is victory so easy now that you just can't be bothered to stop?

Maybe one of your butlers just does the tapping for you, and you forgot to tell him to stop?

Banned
    Post Count
    Find another game to dominate? Have you not heard? FCS is actually first place syndicates(CC), guilds(KA) and factions(MW). They don't need another game. They need another planet to dominate!

Post Count
    This question would be better directed at individual members and not at the amorphous "fight club." The members change.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I say good luck to FC, they like to dominate and are happy to pay to stay there with money and also time.

Post Count
    Dipstick I only got a 15% increase in Coolness after looking at your ponies !! I might have to sue you for misrepresentation.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    This question would be better directed at individual members and not at the amorphous "fight club." The members change.
    Any members' responses are interesting to me, I'm sure different members have different motivations.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think it's BECAUSE they're the best so that they keep playing... They can enjoy the efforts and money that they put in the game (ridiculously high stats and thus beating everyone) That's one way to put it. I do agree with some of the things you posted. Eventually it's boring. No real need to participate in events and keep playing. They're the strongest. No matter how hard you try to beat them, it won't work.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sorry to say...and i know i hurt some feelings.
    But why spend this kinda money to a non profit game? Only becouse its fun?
    For that kinda money there some other things much more fun to do i guess. I really like the game...but spend that kinda money.'Woohw outta your mind' just for online stats

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by propha View Post
    Sorry to say...and i know i hurt some feelings.
    But why spend this kinda money to a non profit game? Only becouse its fun?
    For that kinda money there some other things much more fun to do i guess. I really like the game...but spend that kinda money.'Woohw outta your mind' just for online stats
    Exactly.

I haven't seen any FC responses yet. Damn. Did I break FC? Are their members looking in the mirror, muttering to themselves? Sweat pouring down their foreheads? What have I done?? The power of introspection! God forgive me if one of them were to hang themselves tonight, their last note: "I wasted my whole life on CC."

Nah, who am I kidding - the butler will keep on tapping...

Banned
    Former 2nd in command of the now defunct cheater syndicate EA
    Post Count
    @OP

You sir, are teh looser.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just mix sup1 and silent assassins together, then they can overthrow fight club. And maybe just a few from Fun.
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Post Count
    Shadowland could beat FC... if that lazy bot could do more ip :P

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    The members change.
    Nuff said..

Lurker
    Post Count
    Fight Club's motivation is probably to continue to embarrass and humiliate Burn and the rest of Indian Nation.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh look, another thread where the Indians get free pub. Thanks warren.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE