63rd and 406th Ranks teams looking

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 63rd and 406th Ranks teams looking

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

63rd and 406th Ranks teams looking

Kranium Krackers ranked 63 past 2 wars is looking for a few more active strong players to join us.

We like 5 bonuses from last 4 categories from being maxed. We use a chat app to communicate. No minimum donations and crazy rules. We ask that everyone be active in team events.

SCC is partner team with KK. We are trying to build this team into a top 250 then 150 team. We need active players with competitive stats for level. Since partnership SCC has ranked top500 and then 406. We have weeded out inactive people past 2 wars and are looking to get stronger to make that leap forward.

The ultimate goal here is to be able to have 2 strong teams. If someone cannot make a weekend we will rotate them with someone on SCC. If someone is removed or quits team we will call up replacement from SCC. This only works if we can grow stronger together.

We can support a merger/group of players into SCC depending on total number wanting to come over

Please pm me or email me at kegapult@gmail.com for more details or to supply yours. Thx in advance

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Great teams and loads of fun bump

Post Count

Boss

686-073-339 Miami Beach Bad Boyz MB3----Your profile has been reviewed and selected to join an elite few as part of a fast growing syndicate.---
    686-073-339 Miami Beach Bad Boyz MB3
    --In the 1970's and 1980's one of the largest crime waves in American history swept the city of Miami, Florida dwarfing Prohibition era Chicago. It is said that without organized crime the city of Miami might not be what it is today. --213-678-518 add me if you meet the 50k ip requirement for this super team

Lurker
    Post Count
    Kranium Krackers is a great laid back team that has helped me double my stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete MB3 View Post
    686-073-339 Miami Beach Bad Boyz MB3----Your profile has been reviewed and selected to join an elite few as part of a fast growing syndicate.---
    686-073-339 Miami Beach Bad Boyz MB3
    --In the 1970's and 1980's one of the largest crime waves in American history swept the city of Miami, Florida dwarfing Prohibition era Chicago. It is said that without organized crime the city of Miami might not be what it is today. --213-678-518 add me if you meet the 50k ip requirement for this super team
    You might want to go to free agents page or start your own recruitment thread. Thx for hijacking ours and giving us boost

Banned
    Post Count
    Bump, bump

Lurker
    Post Count
    How many members are you looking for? Have around 15 active members from a top 400 team that are looking for more active syn add its seems to be falling apart.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leggs View Post
    How many members are you looking for? Have around 15 active members from a top 400 team that are looking for more active syn add its seems to be falling apart.
    I sent you a pm and i think 1 of our officers did also. Thx