The insignificants 9608092 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The insignificants 9608092

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oracle, please. The account in question is beyond reason. I can't believe it would take you or any other member more than two seconds to conclude that this is a hacker.

I too have submitted evidence to your support team, but I still get raided by the person. Let me see, 1400 of the same high level unit.... Could it possibly be a hack? Hmm.... Maybe I need to think about it just a bit more....
    Last edited by DFI; 08-14-2013 at 03:34 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think the thread on this that was removed re Too Legit To Quit named the player's former nemesis.

I'm not sure if having 3 of one thing or 50 of another makes you a hacker or not so I'll leave it to Gree to make the decision as I'm not qualified.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    All we have seen on THIS side of the problem is threads about this particular team and other Hactions seem to get special treatment by getting locked and or deleted. Makes it "appear" that there is an attempt to HIDE the fact that there is a gaping hole in game security as hacks are easily found on Google & Youtube.

At least if you are going to lock a thread about hackers - at least make a statement:

"We appreciate you bringing this potential problem to our attention - we are taking a careful look into the issues you have reported. We are now locking this thread as we have all of the information needed to start an internal review. In the meantime, please continue to report suspicious accounts in-game via snapshots and a support ticket"

Thank you.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Do you have the ability to see multiple boost buildings or not? Hint hint, its not just their units that need to be investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Many times, people get into a frenzy and label players as cheaters or hackers. We ban way more players than we ever talk about and at the same time, many players are assumed to be cheaters when they are not.

Please keep in mind that we investigate all players or factions that are reported for suspicious activity. We ban all players that we confirm are using exploits in the game.

If you have any players you suspect of cheating, please submit the evidence you have through the ticketing system and we will pull up their account and see if their stats are legitimate. If they are cheating, the'll be gone. If they're not, they'll continue to play the game.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wow, this thread's still going! Can't believe CJ or Sirius hasn't already closed it!
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor Marcusfiahie's Avatar
    Post Count
    Those are some out of this world stats!

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusfiahie View Post
    Those are some out of this world stats!
    Of course. Let's just assume dat dey did not cheat in any form. Maybe they could've camped through or spent a BS load of gold on the LE sets or events.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Bump up hoping to see an action done

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Post Count
    Dose he have weapons of mass destruction? I bet he dose.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

BS

Ok TheOracle , explain to us all why some guy is running around with 200 p91 's . He's been reported so many times but his account is still going. Let me guess you looked into it and found it was legit right?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Many times, people get into a frenzy and label players as cheaters or hackers. We ban way more players than we ever talk about and at the same time, many players are assumed to be cheaters when they are not.

Please keep in mind that we investigate all players or factions that are reported for suspicious activity. We ban all players that we confirm are using exploits in the game.

If you have any players you suspect of cheating, please submit the evidence you have through the ticketing system and we will pull up their account and see if their stats are legitimate. If they are cheating, the'll be gone. If they're not, they'll continue to play the game.

Post Count
    I heard he can leap tall buildings with his feet still on the ground.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    Penultimate war we faced them. Couldn't get the points in. Final war we got a top10 faction, lot of waiting for matchups,and then we were ........ (insert word)
    Been there.. Done that .. OUCH!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    we beat them and I would liketo say that hey are hackers I could hit 1 of them who had 165k defense at level 40~ he had 5 of every top scratcher prize

Hmmm I dont see a player with 165k Def on our intel list so dont know which one that guys was..

We did however scout these hackers in a faction getting a lot of visibility over the last few days for being a Haction.. .

...... L41 Def 345k

....... L43 Def 348k

...... L55 Def 351k

...... L48 Def 397k

... ...... L57 Def 442k

...-. L60 Def 542k

. ..... . .... L222 Def 11,422k

GREE.. Why have you not disqualified the hactions that are so broadly reported and republished the Canada winners list?

Why are you willing to lose so much player/paying customer respect to protect blantant cheaters that reap disrespect for GREE and GREE leadership?

Last edited by Surfing; 08-14-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The best part? You can go and inventory said individuals 2000 best units, assume all he boosts are maxed and give full credit for top faction bonuses for the first 5 wars and individual unit bonuses and gues what? You get nowhere close to those numbers. Now if you add on multiples of each boost building... Ding ding ding, the math adds up... I'm sure gree is good at math?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing View Post
    Hmmm I dont see a player with 165k Def on our intel list so dont know which one that guys was..

We did however scout these hackers in a faction getting a lot of visibility over the last few days for being a Haction.. .

...... L41 Def 345k

....... L43 Def 348k

...... L55 Def 351k

...... L48 Def 397k

... ...... L57 Def 442k

...-. L60 Def 542k

. ..... . .... L222 Def 11,422k

GREE.. Why have you not disqualified the hactions that are so broadly reported and republished the Canada winners list?

Why are you willing to lose so much player/paying customer respect to protect blantant cheaters that reap disrespect for GREE and GREE leadership?