The insignificants 9608092

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The insignificants 9608092

Post Count

The insignificants 9608092

I was wondering if any of the top teams fought these guys!!

We saw two members with very generous defense!!

Defense leader was 12M Defense

Next person was 11M!!

We fought SUP2 and SUP3 and the highest defense was 3M.

What kind of units can give you 12M defense..?

I'm totally bamboozled and confounded!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Heard about this faction...labeled it as a hacking faction. Why have there been nothing been done about it?

Nice job, Gree.
    Technoholic
    Infected Boot of Blest

bump for publicity

Bumped for publicity

Banned
    Post Count
    we beat them and I would liketo say that hey are hackers I could hit 1 of them who had 165k defense at level 40~ he had 5 of every top scratcher prize

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Penultimate war we faced them. Couldn't get the points in. Final war we got a top10 faction, lot of waiting for matchups,and then we were ........ (insert word)

Banned
    Post Count
    Awaiting the deletion of this thread. As always no one will listen, no one will take action, no one will reply.
    Generic answers to tickets is what you will get. "Looking into it" "sorry for your inconvenience".
    People will get banned for telling their opinion and asking questions.

And I sit here watching the dark clouds passing by again. The sun will shine again, as always after a thunderstorm.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious F View Post
    Awaiting the deletion of this thread. As always no one will listen, no one will take action, no one will reply.
    Generic answers to tickets is what you will get. "Looking into it" "sorry for your inconvenience".

And I sit here watching the dark clouds passing by again. The sun will shine again, as always after a thunderstorm.
    Yep, because this is outing someone.... by name.... ooooo.. that's like really really bad...
    I never saw these guys, but it's pretty wild that there is no response from Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious F View Post

nice sig lol and giveing a bump bc this is a imp thread
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    These need to be looked at asap GREE. I'm not going to repeat what's been said but at least have the courtesy to inform us you are looking into this! Maybe with a little feedback from moderators these threads will stop repeating themselves! These cost our faction our rightful position. We will succeed again!

Banned
    Post Count
    They have so many LLPs that many top 50 teams that can't beat

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Jamie View Post
    These need to be looked at asap GREE. I'm not going to repeat what's been said but at least have the courtesy to inform us you are looking into this! Maybe with a little feedback from moderators these threads will stop repeating themselves! These cost our faction our rightful position. We will succeed again!
    wouldnt happen to be the team that placed 50th would it?
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Jamie View Post
    We can keep doing this until we're blue in the face but it is very clear that GREE's business policy is to "say nothing" and "do nothing" apart from closing/deleting threads that violate T&Cs. Until this policy changes, which is very unlikely, nothing will change.

The only thing WE can do is to stop spending money and I will continue to refrain from spending any further money on this product until there are clear signs that things have changed.

Unfortunately for the big spenders, there is "too much at stake" and so the endless cycle of silence and the lack of perceived action will continue as their coffers keep filling up. Why fix something when in their eyes it ain't broke as revenues continue to increase with each WD event as the top teams just spend more to overcome these issues...

Post Count
    Met then once. Had to pick my jaw up from the ground when I saw the stats from their DL. We just stopped using gold. I am just amazed that these guys openly challenged gree to catch them. Catch me if you can.

They knew that day would not come too soon cos we all know how fast things move around here.

Lurker
    Post Count

We faced them too

Member of Rudedudes, we faced off with these hacks. Many of our crew blew gold scouting for targets. Not here to bash Gree. But as a group we believe there should be some sort of compensation.

Hey Gen Chee Bye, how u been?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey Gunny, awesome job for our faction, btw. Its hard to believe that at least 3 people on their team are right at level 50 and have defensive stats right at or above 1 million. There are also several others in their group that are between level 45 -80 that have defensive stats of 300-700. A few people in a faction with those kind of stats are believable, but almost the whole group? Yes, maybe Gree_d should give 100 free gold to each member of each faction that faced these cheaters to compensate us for the money we wasted fighting a faction of cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny Smith View Post
    Member of Rudedudes, we faced off with these hacks. Many of our crew blew gold scouting for targets. Not here to bash Gree. But as a group we believe there should be some sort of compensation.

Hey Gen Chee Bye, how u been?