MW stopped being fun a long time ago...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MW stopped being fun a long time ago...

Lurker
    Post Count

MW stopped being fun a long time ago...

I have to admit, that when factions came out, it was really fun. It was really cool to build up a faction from nothing and get to know a lot of cool people in the process.

Then it started to suck.

Our last faction had a worthless leader, poor participation, no general direction, and way too much pressure was put on the few active players to do everything. When it was fun, we are top 200, then it all went downhill.

A couple of us have started a new faction with the main goal of having fun again. We are going to build this up the right way and have fun doing it.

We are not going to require a minimum daily donation.
    We are not going to require a minimum amount of WD points.
    We are not going to require participation in the non-battle events (FVF, PVP, etc)
    We are not going to kick you out if you have prior commitments and can't make the battle.

The only thing we are going to require is participation in the battles and communication. (Daily players only.)

We have 15+ bonuses already and plenty of open slots.

This is NOT a faction for newbies, but one for us higher level guys who are burned out by the game and want a more relaxed faction.

By the way, your LLPs are totally welcome.

381 693 451

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump for the evening crowd!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Let me tell you, I was in the previous faction with Bob. We wrecked it when we tried, and then our leadership fell to pieces. A small handful of us were stuck doing the work for 40 people, and it got old, quick. We're doing this the right way this time. This game is supposed to be fun. It isn't supposed to be filled with animosity and negativity.

I encourage you to join. During the last two battles, our new faction nearly outscored our old faction of 40- and our faction still needs members. Just imagine what we can do together. Join up. We'd love to have you.

Consistent Contributor mflawler10's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sent a PM to Cdr Bob. You guys are very similar to us. We left a top faction to bring the fun back into the game. No more rules, no minimums. We have room for you guys and are full of experienced, high stat guys that just became burned out with the constant pressure. We were 316 in canada. Trying to get back into the top 250 the fun way, with you guys, we can all do it. Please consider joining us, we are looking for people with your mindset! We have room for your entire team!
    Now playing a much more enjoyable game, Boom Beach.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like your sales pitch. Bump.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks Mr. Pink!

Lurker
    Post Count
    another bump.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We've welcomed some new members to the team, we still have some room, and we'd love to have you!