Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnorax View Post
    Historical district 20/20
    thank you very much!

Post Count
    Level 2 shows 3 jobs for me... just to be a perfectionist

Weigh Station (75)
    Holding Cell (78)
    Supply Silo(Depot) (68) - Green arrow is over a 'Supply Silo' while the goal list says 'Supply Depot'
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks AK-47 - my bad. Fixed!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For anyone curious, the energy required for the missions (up through 16/20) follows y = 74.8676x + 77.7500 with an r^2 value of 0.9986, so the projection for the energy for all of normal mode is approximately 17,277 energy.

No indication on prestige yet obviously, but that will not likely be very linear.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    incredulous job well done there boiler ty!! dun tink i could've done it better like you haha. oh & pelle plutt's d man ty too =)

5/30 Class 2 Destroyer, 298/202
    6/30 Cash & Concrete
    7/30 RG-32M Outrider 350/250
    8/30 Cash & Concrete

Lurker
    Post Count
    I guess the answer is NO but, is there any boost units so far?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin-11 View Post
    I guess the answer is NO but, is there any boost units so far?
    I am not sure why people keep asking this for every. single. LTQ. Do people seriously think that if there were one, there would be radio silence on it? Come on, give me a break.

Edit: not meant as a personal attack on Ronin-11, just a general comment and you happened to be the last person to ask it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerPaulie View Post
    I am not sure why people keep asking this for every. single. LTQ. Do people seriously think that if there were one, there would be radio silence on it? Come on, give me a break.

Edit: not meant as a personal attack on Ronin-11, just a general comment and you happened to be the last person to ask it.
    ya i agree they ask ever time bonus unit yet..they prolly will never be another bonus unit for LTQs like these bc of the mix up from the first strike tomcat and the falcon supersonic..im sure if they are a bonus yet they will be threads all over annouceing it..some ppl are just impatient
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerPaulie View Post

Yes i agree with paulie with his comment, but still the mini's need something. So i hope a healthregen unit becomes available in a quest soon. Even it's a one the older players already own
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Post Count
    20/20 normal
    2300/1800 air
    SL-65 AS Jet

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fkamb View Post
    So i hope a healthregen unit becomes available in a quest soon. Even it's a one the older players already own
    Good point, my LLP doesn't have any health regen units and I wouldn't mind if others had the opportunity to get what some missed last time, as long as they don't make them too easy to get.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks so much to all you guys for putting all this information up!
    mmmmm, the world is ending?

Post Count
    Does anyone have building requirements for this. I don't want to spend gold to get to the end only to find out I need a level 10 Advanced Airbase or something like that. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPARKS View Post
    Does anyone have building requirements for this. I don't want to spend gold to get to the end only to find out I need a level 10 Advanced Airbase or something like that. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
    This is a valid concern but is one thing I'm not really capable of providing on my own, as all of my buildings are upgraded sufficiently as to complete every possible mission. However, you can always look at the list of missions and look ahead while your energy is regenerating. If you're going to spend gold at all, just wait until the last day to do it and hope that the walkthrough is complete or mostly complete by then.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Historical district i have prepped before and have no unit buildings over 8, except barrack at 9.