Thank You to SUP III - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank You to SUP III

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for sharing that story Brady..hats off to you and your faction...nice to visit the forum again with this kind of threads.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This thread is the best I have ever read on here. And people say the pirates are a-holes...........

Post Count
    LOL, that's a cool story Brady, thanks for sharing. We will always remember that battle and the name War Warblers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Touche! Heart warming and inspiring .... got a nasty feeling we might run into the big guns in India .... LOL .... looking forward to the heartier and warmer side of this game!
    mmmmm, the world is ending?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by maddog081 View Post
    This thread is the best I have ever read on here. And people say the pirates are a-holes...........
    ya man they jsut dont know them really..ferr hates them bc he loses about 200m a day to them lol ACE has always been a great faction..there use to be a guy name Alex on there team he still may be idk i havent seen or talk to him..but he come to my base and my lvl 5&6 AC was due for collection..well he sent me a message and said collect..i was online i was just busy reading something on the forum here and let it slip my mind..but that went a long way with me just the respect and coolness of a kind gesture like that..all the guys in ACE/SUPIII are top notch people and if i ever left my faction i am in supIII would be the place i would wanna go..great read here in this thread..this proves the forum still has some very classy guys on it..for a min or two i thought the trolls and haters had taken it over glad i was proved wrong..ever person in this thread gets RESPECT from me for what its worth..congrats to both teams
    Retired to free playing

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by maddog081 View Post
    We are a- holes.! Don't tell people that we are nice. It's taken us ages to get a bad rep. Lol

SUP RSJ.

Post Count

Thank GREE

Instead of thanking each other, you guys should thank GREE. I understand this was the first time that a match up took place 30 minutes before war end and the points counted for a war which only took 27 minutes. Another glitch?

Post Count
    nice thread really like it, i would like to have somebody donate 100 million in my faction but i did'not face any top faction
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman GRI View Post
    Instead of thanking each other, you guys should thank GREE. I understand this was the first time that a match up took place 30 minutes before war end and the points counted for a war which only took 27 minutes. Another glitch?
    The "Glitch" as you put it was more to do with declaring with 68 minutes left on the clock and not getting matched up until 27 minutes left?! Our fault ? I think not!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman GRI View Post
    Do not troll this thread wingman. Come on.

I've been involved in wars with 3 factions and in each we have faced a shortened battle after declaring BEFORE the final hour. Those factions include: US WOLVERINES (Brazil, 55 min battle), TIER ONE (VFF) (Greenland, 42 min battle), and SUPIII (Canada, 27 min battle). All declared before the hour mark (as the system requires or it will not work) and all then matched after more or less time waiting to be paired up. Simple. As the OP stated, they, a top 400 faction, also declared before the hour and waited the same amount of time we did to be matched up. Q.E.D.

Post Count

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Do not troll this thread wingman. Come on.

I've been involved in wars with 3 factions and in each we have faced a shortened battle after declaring BEFORE the final hour. Those factions include: US WOLVERINES (Brazil, 55 min battle), TIER ONE (VFF) (Greenland, 42 min battle), and SUPIII (Canada, 27 min battle). All declared before the hour mark (as the system requires or it will not work) and all then matched after more or less time waiting to be paired up. Simple. As the OP stated, they, a top 400 faction, also declared before the hour and waited the same amount of time we did to be matched up. Q.E.D.
    This time I tried to be serious....