Thank You to SUP III

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank You to SUP III

Post Count

Thank You to SUP III

We are currently a top 400 faction. _____Not a complaint thread_____ I wanted to congratulate SUP III on their victory over us. Currently in battle, You have 1/2 the amount of points in this match as we have in the whole weekend. I have incurred 30 losses, while I can see you have taken a liking to a few other members who now have 400 more losses than they did before this battle. We did manage to break your wall, and find a soft target in which we could score our 4K points in this round. I hope one day, my stats will be high enough to actually compete against you in a fair fight. It was fun to see your points climb.

I was really being serious. Great job on the win. I really did have fun with the whooping.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    I thought your name was familiar. Our apologies to Superlillis and Stefan. If not for you guys and a very late matchup we'd have been on the outside looking in. We owe y'all a beer. Cheers!

Post Count
    I passed you msg along to our team. It was a pleasure, even with the huge loss. I took a screen shot, for record, I have never had that happen. Really something.

And Lillis went from 400 losses to 3000 losses in 5 minutes.
    Last edited by SGT Rud; 08-12-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    'twas a battle to remember Sgt.rud...and thanks to your faction

Lurker
    Post Count

Sup III

Yes we also fought you this campaign it was fun watching the stars jump I think it was our second to blast or 3rd to last we faced you as well it was nice giving a top team a run fro their money took a screens hot to remember it think ya beat us by 3000 points lol defiantly one of the best battles I've been in.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    On the brighter side,that's what you called a nice battle..Ty to your team too

Post Count
    Thanks for being good sports! If we are ever to cross paths again, hopefully the lot of you level up quite a bit before then ^_^

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I want to apologize to superlillis from the bottom of my heart. I know you lost many thousands in units during that battle. I appreciated this thread mightily. Thank you all for being competitive, fighting despite the odds, and taking it on the chine. We had to have it. Any other set of circumstances, we wouldn't have done what we did to you, but the fact that you respond in this way is epic. God bless you and your faction!

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hopefully you all let superlillis off the hook from making faction donations while recouping his losses!

Lurker
    Post Count
    War Warblers what is your faction code? and do you have any openings? And if it means anything superlillis probably had over 20 vaults of gold used for them alone during that battle. So they should feel good about how much they are worth

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    .... I hope one day, my stats will be high enough to actually compete against you in a fair fight....
    I hope you realised that the units and the bonuses (for less then top10, from now on even less then top3) give you more defense then attack? You have to buy hundreds of LE sets, do LTQ's to the end, perform well in faction events and upgrade your LE Building to lvl10 to catch up. LMAO!

You know what i meen; the bank always wins...

Viva,
    Joe
    Tree Sniper? - never heard of it -

Banned
    Post Count
    You are some of the Best Sports I have seen in the game !
    Thank You !

Consistent Contributor senex morosus's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would like to say that first of all, warblers was not a faction we were expecting. We waited for thirty minutes and did not match and there was 28 minutes on the clock to go until WD is over. It had to be this faction for whatever reason But given the fact most of us are high level players, we just had to attack your top two players based on their levels. We were so close to dropping out of top 10 that it was a desperate attempt to make as much points as possible during the final minutes. Wish you guys and gals in Warblers The best in upcoming battles and hopefully GREE can make this fair on other factions and not let us match top 400 factions in the future.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It was a pleasure battling yall. I always wondered what it was like against the elite groups and now I know. Next time will bring a few boxes of bandaids and beers for after.

It truly was a fun last battle even though we lost, and it was very nice to see the way yall comened us at the end. Glad to see some great sports and classy people for a change.

Post Count
    Thank you Sgt.Rud and War Warblers!! That was a stressful final hour. The waiting to get paired and then waiting some more. Falling out of T10 and thinking we weren't going to get matched. You guys took it pretty hard once we realized we were still in it. SupIII has a great group of guys and ladies with the fastest fingers I've ever seen and I'm glad I've had the chance to war with them. Best of luck War Warblers!