How about war once per month max and fewer events?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How about war once per month max and fewer events?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

How about war once per month max and fewer events?

I know this has been discussed before. Didn't Gree agree with guild leaders months ago to only run a war once per month? Whatever happened to that.

I have lost a number of good team mates due to the constant barrage of quests, wars being spaced out every 2-3 weekends, and the feeling that you need to play non-stop if you want to remain competitive. There are now three events running concurrently (ie. Boss, Guild LTQ, Individual LTQ), plus most guilds are trying to make big donation drives in anticipation for this weekends war. We are seeing players quit LTQs half way through because of the time demands. But worse, we have players that decide to leave the guild, go gem free, or quit the game altogether. I am not sure how Gree thinks this is going to play out, but frustrating gem-spending players to the point that they leave doesn't seem like a wise move.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I know this has been discussed before. Didn't Gree agree with guild leaders months ago to only run a war once per month? Whatever happened to that.

I have lost a number of good team mates due to the constant barrage of quests, wars being spaced out every 2-3 weekends, and the feeling that you need to play non-stop if you want to remain competitive. There are now three events running concurrently (ie. Boss, Guild LTQ, Individual LTQ), plus most guilds are trying to make big donation drives in anticipation for this weekends war. We are seeing players quit LTQs half way through because of the time demands. But worse, we have players that decide to leave the guild, go gem free, or quit the game altogether. I am not sure how Gree thinks this is going to play out, but frustrating gem-spending players to the point that they leave doesn't seem like a wise move.
    Gree: b-b-but money?

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post

Dude, dont waste your time, it will never happen. $$$$$$$$$$$$

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by luke8989 View Post
    Dude, dont waste your time, it will never happen. $$$$$$$$$$$$
    It is going to bite Gree in the rear. People are retiring or going gem free.

Post Count
    On the contrary I want more LTQ's!!

Post Count
    This is an easy one. You can decide for yourself exactly how many wars and events to participate in. No GREE action required.

Post Count

Couldn't agree more

We are a small guild all we want is to enjoy the game and stay competitive. With all those quests running on the same time you don't have the time for old school fun. Boss events require gold, a lot of it. Ind quests require energy, tons of it. Current guild quest is totally unfair for "regular" guilds (~3000 items... Really?).

I already paid a lot for playing this game. I know I can opt out, but I have many friends in this game. BTW, to buy and play BF4 for PC costs less than participating wars... Go figure

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cola3 View Post
    On the contrary I want more LTQ's!!
    I am pretty sure that Cola gets stock in Gree instead of Bonus gems.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    nobody forces you to spend your money to participate. GREE put on a wide selection of events. If you can't keep up with the pace of wars that your guild is going for then maybe you should downgrade to a lower ranking guild? If you cant afford to complete all LTQ's then select carefully which you do wish to participate in.

Just because there is an LTQ or war running it does not mean that you have to pay. that is your choice.

If wars and LTQ's were further spaced out I don't know what I would do other than raiding and keep reloading the game in frustration to see when the next is released.

Alternatively if the pace of the game is too fast for you and you want time away from the game... take time away. your life doesn't depend upon it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Then on the other hand people quit Monster Quest for the opposite reason and the events are the reason many of us play KA more now. Personally I prefer KA since there is always something to do and actually wish there were more events.

You will never keep everyone happy but the two games are very similar so you can chose which one suits your play style

Monster Quest- One event at a time usually one every 10 days
    Kingdom Age – Constant events almost always between 1-4 events on at a time

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    nobody forces you to spend your money to participate. GREE put on a wide selection of events. If you can't keep up with the pace of wars that your guild is going for then maybe you should downgrade to a lower ranking guild? If you cant afford to complete all LTQ's then select carefully which you do wish to participate in.

Just because there is an LTQ or war running it does not mean that you have to pay. that is your choice.

If wars and LTQ's were further spaced out I don't know what I would do other than raiding and keep reloading the game in frustration to see when the next is released.

Alternatively if the pace of the game is too fast for you and you want time away from the game... take time away. your life doesn't depend upon it.
    if you want to be a part of a top 25 if not top 50 guild you have to keep up. Else it means you can only hit walls and castles which is very important, but a lot less fun. Also maaaaany people's ego's wont allow for missed ltq's

stats not gained now means a larger gap with the lvl 200 folks who do complete everything. And that gap is virtually impossible to make smaller.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree employee: How about war once per month max and fewer events?
    Gree boss: How about I cut your pay by half?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leek View Post
    Gree employee: How about war once per month max and fewer events?
    Gree boss: How about I cut your pay by half?
    How about I lay you off more like it.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    if you want to be a part of a top 25 if not top 50 guild you have to keep up. Else it means you can only hit walls and castles which is very important, but a lot less fun. Also maaaaany people's ego's wont allow for missed ltq's

stats not gained now means a larger gap with the lvl 200 folks who do complete everything. And that gap is virtually impossible to make smaller.
    And this. Presenting it as a "choice" doesn't work at that level of play. Either you are hard core or you are not. There is no middle ground. It's like any other competition, what one player does is largely based on what his/her peers do.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Frequent quests are ok, but not so crazy as the current one...
    Guild wars every 2 weeks is not ok, it impacts for most players their personal life too much. ( assuming they have a real life next to the game). Many guilds have the policy when you not participate in 1 of the wars, that you get booted, only a good reason can avoid that. ( such as holiday, birthday, etc...)

What I see more and more is that players from the Top10~50 guilds leave their guild and apply by Top100~150 guilds..( less pressure, less expensive and more fun..)