something smells fishy

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: something smells fishy

Articulate Author
    Post Count

something smells fishy

Why would someone want to take over leadership of a team when they are already a top 50 team member? Are they trying to steal a syndicate? Be careful all...there are wolves in sheeps clothing. Once someone is a leader they can drop everyone and steal the club with the bonuses. To those wanting the leadership spot...why isn't being an officer good enough? Why cant you battle a few times and prove your worth? Pm me and I'll tell you what I think I've stumbled across. Stay honest people...its a game.

And to gree support. If someone conducts a fraudulent takeover would you be able to correct the situation after reviewing the dialogue between the two parties. Misrepresentation is potentially a serious offense. Cheers all. Stay classy...dipstick, trying is good enough.

Banned
    Post Count
    Simple solution is not to make someone else a leader of your syndicate.

I am struggling to understand why someone would hand the leadership over to someone new in their team.
    Would you give someone you bank account details and expect your account not to get ripped off?

Dipstik, insert comment below please...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrok View Post
    Why would someone want to take over leadership of a team when they are already a top 50 team member? Are they trying to steal a syndicate? Be careful all...there are wolves in sheeps clothing. Once someone is a leader they can drop everyone and steal the club with the bonuses. To those wanting the leadership spot...why isn't being an officer good enough? Why cant you battle a few times and prove your worth? Pm me and I'll tell you what I think I've stumbled across. Stay honest people...its a game.

And to gree support. If someone conducts a fraudulent takeover would you be able to correct the situation after reviewing the dialogue between the two parties. Misrepresentation is potentially a serious offense. Cheers all. Stay classy...dipstick, trying is good enough.
    Yep.. Sure... Ok.. Dipstik you got some popcorn to pass please?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh...I think its silly to pass a team over....there is a guy trying this scam right now and I'm trying to find a legit reason for this action. All I can find is an underhanded attempt at taking what isn't theirs.

Banned
    Post Count
    So who is it?

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok guys you got me, I'll give the syndicate back.

Banned
    Post Count
    They probably want your syndicate so they can sell it on ebay for millions of dollars

Post Count
    I ran a clan in... A similar game once and accidentally made baroness leader once. Surprisingly, everything ended well!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If yer serious about names that's pm. No names on forum. I offered to let him battle and contribute for a couple rounds but this guy wants only leadership. Just smells fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I ran a clan in... A similar game once and accidentally made baroness leader once. Surprisingly, everything ended well!
    Was fun to be there. Didnt know B was leader, Im sure that was interesting. How many "unzips" were involved?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jayrok View Post
    If yer serious about names that's pm. No names on forum. I offered to let him battle and contribute for a couple rounds but this guy wants only leadership. Just smells fishy.
    Maybe he thought he could do a better job and there was no fish involved at all?? Just a rat, penguin and an aardvark

Post Count
    Had such a conversation with someone yesterday. Politely declined. It wasn't a bad deal if you want a reason to no longer be associated with your own syndicate...

Banned
    Post Count
    When someone asks me to make them leader (happened once) I simply say no. period. end of story. It's really that simple. If they won't stop pestering you then kick them! I don't really understand the problem here... I almost accidentally promoted one of my officers to Leader, once, after they left out on a mission and came back. I could understand a ticket to support if they wouldn't give you the syndicate back. "Hey, I clicked the wrong button and now this other guy is leading the syndicate that I created on the first day. Could you fix my mistake?"

In your scenario, why would you even consider handing over leadership or listen to one word the guy has to say?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Legen...dary View Post
    In your scenario, why would you even consider handing over leadership or listen to one word the guy has to say?
    It was a little like that first time I learned about that poor prince stranded on the banks of the Niger River...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No no, I won't hand over my reigns. Just wondering why someone would, especially to an outsider just looking to be leader...just putting the scenario out there since its going on right now.