Defence Leader Wanted 200k + Range (plus still recruiting other players)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Defence Leader Wanted 200k + Range (plus still recruiting other players)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Defence Leader Wanted 200k + Range (plus still recruiting other players)

Hi i currently run a top 1200 Syndicate, that is looking for a new leader to take us to the next level.

Why join us you may ask, well we are massively improving Syndicate (1000 places in 3 wars) that has cleared all its deadwood out. plus i have since recruited another 10 players, taking our numbers to 25 (20 of which i expect to be active) we will consider a merge if you come to us.

We have 3 spaces left but i have about 20 Million in my bank i don't mind spending if i have to increase the Guild to accomodate people.

I expect a top 1000 finish in the next war, with out a new leader.

Any questions please ask

Our Syndicate code is 347 201 164

Thanks Leeroy

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by leeroy View Post
    Hi i currently run a top 1200 Syndicate, that is looking for a new leader to take us to the next level.

Why join us you may ask, well we are massively improving Syndicate (1000 places in 3 wars) that has cleared all its deadwood out. plus i have since recruited another 10 players, taking our numbers to 25 (20 of which i expect to be active) we will consider a merge if you come to us.

We have 3 spaces left but i have about 20 Million in my bank i don't mind spending if i have to increase the Guild to accomodate people.

I expect a top 1000 finish in the next war, with out a new leader.

Any questions please ask

Our Syndicate code is 347 201 164

Thanks Leeroy
    How about a bump? Good luck. It's tough finding people isn't it? Especially a merger. No one wants to give up what they've built up.
    Hope you find folks!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks Drew.