Manor 10, Baby!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manor 10, Baby!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    what is your level if i may ask? I'd love to try, im afraid i raided the only lvl 10 and 9 manors in my list so often the guys just dropped from my battle list :/
    Instead of asking, look at the picture he posted. His level is right there, in the picture on the very first post.
    And one of your tip is funny because I mainly raid people during an ltq since many people forget to vault. It's my favorite time to farm. And other people could get manor 10 as well but I find donating to my guild more important. I periodically have over vault limit but haven't been successfully attacked in probably 5 months.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcele View Post
    I mainly raid people during an ltq since many people forget to vault. It's my favorite time to farm.
    Me too. But I think most casual players don't... they're too busy with the LTQ.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats bro. I'm one behind ya.

Post Count
    Congratulations.....War Eagle.....that is an awesome achievement ......it is the closed thing we will find in the game that relates to the mythical BD10 runs......once again congrats on a job well done......Invite me over some time....I would love to help you with your collection.....LOL

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    I would love to help you with your collection.....LOL
    Haha you and everyone who reads this... so get in line! But sorry to disappointment... no one is getting it! Not that easy anyway

IGN "War Eagle"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You say that, but you'll get bored with collecting it eventually....and we'll get ya.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post
    You say that, but you'll get bored with collecting it eventually....and we'll get ya.
    The day I get bored... is the day I quit. So at that point I might as well just sell it!
    Although it would be mighty tough to hit the sell button.

IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Feel free to raid mine I very rarely collect on time and usally have them sitting there for up to 12 hours after they pop before I get round to collecting, unless their is a LTQ on then I log in every hour or so
    well some things ive recently seen tells me to try

you've also grown to the only person in my battle list i feel afraid to raid, the guy with 2.6m lost both his manors to me in 7 raids

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Congrats War Eagle! Best Achievement ever..
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    Haha you and everyone who reads this... so get in line! But sorry to disappointment... no one is getting it! Not that easy anyway
    Hey ill wait my turn .....what number am I....LOL....seriously nice job.....enjoy the accolades of your fellow kingdom age peers......we war against each other ....but also cheer each other when these types of accomplishments are made......and that is what gaming is all about.....congrats again!!!!

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    Good luck getting a raid in... during the half-second between when my timer goes off... and when I tap tap tap I didn't come this far by slacking on collections!
    I will be raiding your Level 10 Jordan Hare stadium with my A.J. McCarron, T.J. Yeldon, and C.J Mosley Units leading the way We love us some _.J. Names . Seriously Gus has put together quite a coaching staff, looking forward to seeing what Auburn does with the hurry up next year. Roll Tide!

And congrats on level 10 manor! I thought it was tough getting all of my bonus buildings to level 10 lol, my poor manors are a long way off at level 2!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalkove View Post
    I will be raiding your Level 10 Jordan Hare stadium with my A.J. McCarron, T.J. Yeldon, and C.J Mosley Units leading the way We love us some _.J. Names . Seriously Gus has put together quite a coaching staff, looking forward to seeing what Auburn does with the hurry up next year. Roll Tide!
    Yeah you guys are definitely primed for another. Every time Yeldon touches the ball I can't help but think he was almost one of ours. But we're on our way back... Excited about our offense... but who knows how our defense will do. Anyways... War Eagle!

IGN "War Eagle"

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Grats Weagle!

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats!

I'm half way there... twice! 2 level 5 manors! this is so easy!

WOW! look at that next upgrade cost!

Post Count
    WTG War Eagle!! lol, did I help you build this L10 Manor? if so, you owe me!! JK!

I'm very happy for you! What a major accomplishment!!

Awesome thread, too! Thanks for the tips!
    I hope someday to have a L10 Manor now that you've inspired me