Manor 10, Baby!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manor 10, Baby!!!!

Post Count

Cool Manor 10, Baby!!!!

In 84 hours I will be the proud new owner of a shiny new level 10 Manor!!!!!

I didn't shell out any real money for gold, nor did I sell any buildings. Just some good old fashioned raiding!

I know we have a few old-timers here on the forum (pre-stat inflation) who fondly remember those BD10 runs. Well, I think Manor 10 should be the new BD10, folks! After all, until we get some new LE buildings, Manor 10 is the biggest single gold purchase you can make.

I know a lot of people have said, with the new vault size, there's no point in going overvault anymore. Sure, you don't HAVE to… but come on guys… live a little and have some fun! Yeah, I got attacked along the way, but that just meant I had to kick up my raiding a bit to keep up pace.

So here it is… a challenge to all you forum peeps who think strategy is dead… that the forum is just a place where people come to whine. I used to love coming on here to see everyone's progress on their BD10 runs… and to see how different folks were getting there (There be dragons, anyone?). We would trade advice… help each other along the way. Those days of the forum I dearly miss… and I encourage you all to help bring them back.

So here are a few pieces of advice that I learned along the way:

- LTQs are your friend! They are the best time to go overvault because a lot of players will be distracted. I definitely attracted more hits between events.

- LTQs can also be a great source for gold… that way you don't have to really solely on raiding/attacking.

- Be nice to your attackers, and they just might return the favor. Sure, most will decline your friend invites when they see you sitting on that much gold, but it's still worth a shot (worked for me a couple of times).

So who's going to join me?? And to those who already have one (or two)… share your stories of how you got them!

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post

In 84 hours I will be the proud new owner of a shiny new level 10 Manor!!!!!

I didn't shell out any real money for gold, nor did I sell any buildings. Just some good old fashioned raiding!

I know we have a few old-timers here on the forum (pre-stat inflation) who fondly remember those BD10 runs. Well, I think Manor 10 should be the new BD10, folks! After all, until we get some new LE buildings, Manor 10 is the biggest single gold purchase you can make.

I know a lot of people have said, with the new vault size, there's no point in going overvault anymore. Sure, you don't HAVE to… but come on guys… live a little and have some fun! Yeah, I got attacked along the way, but that just meant I had to kick up my raiding a bit to keep up pace.

So here it is… a challenge to all you forum peeps who think strategy is dead… that the forum is just a place where people come to whine. I used to love coming on here to see everyone's progress on their BD10 runs… and to see how different folks were getting there (There be dragons, anyone?). We would trade advice… help each other along the way. Those days of the forum I dearly miss… and I encourage you all to help bring them back.

So here are a few pieces of advice that I learned along the way:

- LTQs are your friend! They are the best time to go overvault because a lot of players will be distracted. I definitely attracted more hits between events.

- LTQs can also be a great source for gold… that way you don't have to really solely on raiding/attacking.

- Be nice to your attackers, and they just might return the favor. Sure, most will decline your friend invites when they see you sitting on that much gold, but it's still worth a shot (worked for me a couple of times).

So who's going to join me?? And to those who already have one (or two)… share your stories of how you got them!
    I will volunteer to be the first person to Raid it or attempt to do so
    Matthew 7:3-5

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    I want try... Truth is I get an 80% raid bonus do ill collect better off of than he would. Bonuses are getting ridiculous in this game.

Post Count
    those buildings make you such a juicy target

i wont upgrade my manors past 1 lol, at least not untill everything else is lvl 10

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Banned
    Post Count
    Congrats!

Post Count
    Note to self: keep an eye out for Auburn fans and check their manors frequently.

And what the hell do you need a lvl 10 manor for? I don't think the next Cam Newton will take Gree gold...

In all seriousness, congrats!

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    those buildings make you such a juicy target
    Good luck getting a raid in... during the half-second between when my timer goes off... and when I tap tap tap I didn't come this far by slacking on collections!

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Congrats Weagle! So far it sounds like you may be the first to achieve this.
    Sometimes... life can be like a storm. An unexpected lightningstrike with a thunderous clap!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderclap View Post
    Congrats Weagle! So far it sounds like you may be the first to achieve this.
    ive raided a few lvl 9 and 10 manors, very very few though.

a manor past 5 is a rare sight already around 142

no one is unraidable.

Post Count
    I saw a lot of lvl 10 manors during the height of the gold hack era.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    ive raided a few lvl 9 and 10 manors, very very few though.

10 levels below that and they're all over the place. they're coming up now. I've been feasting on them for months lol.

And gz to the OP.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 08-11-2013 at 08:10 AM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    Good luck getting a raid in... during the half-second between when my timer goes off... and when I tap tap tap I didn't come this far by slacking on collections!
    what is your level if i may ask? I'd love to try, im afraid i raided the only lvl 10 and 9 manors in my list so often the guys just dropped from my battle list :/

no one is unraidable.

Banned
    Post Count
    What level are you?

Tossing up if I bother, I have both mine at L7 and can easily get to L10 now since no one can beat me (3.5M def at L142), at this level it doesn't seem like much of an achievement. However in a few levels when the big boys can see me it will be near impossible and will be one hell of an achievement.

If you are under L160 grats
    If you are over L160 well done that is one hell of an achievement and must have been stressful.

EDIT: These forums don't display the best on work PC's so didnn't see the picutre. Just below 160 but I am guessing you would probably be visible to L200's
    Last edited by procsyzarc; 08-11-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Post Count
    Gold hacking is over?

Banned
    Post Count
    Feel free to raid mine I very rarely collect on time and usally have them sitting there for up to 12 hours after they pop before I get round to collecting, unless their is a LTQ on then I log in every hour or so