I could really use some help - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I could really use some help

Banned
    Post Count
    If ur a top 600 syndicate and your dl has def of 250k+, then the opponents ur facing are most likely in the top 1500-400 range and most of the defense leaders in those syndicates are under 150k sometimes under 100k so if your defense leader is active, you could use him to hit the dl with a regular hit, saving 7 hits that can be used against the wall

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by out of names View Post
    If ur a top 600 syndicate and your dl has def of 250k+, then the opponents ur facing are most likely in the top 1500-400 range and most of the defense leaders in those syndicates are under 150k sometimes under 100k so if your defense leader is active, you could use him to hit the dl with a regular hit, saving 7 hits that can be used against the wall
    True, sometimes we get the crap beaten out of us!! I mean really bad. We've been matched up with groups that placed in top 200 in the previous battles.

Banned
    Post Count
    1) get drunk
    2) introduce Mr visa card
    3) sit down and watch Gree wipe there bums with a £50 note.
    4)cry

Banned
    Post Count
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow!! Thank you. You actually put a smile on my face for the first time today. Thank you!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gold is the key
    Bring back the old gold bonus scheme

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewfreeman View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wow!! Thank you. You actually put a smile on my face for the first time today. Thank you!!!
    your welcome

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by patience View Post
    your welcome
    Really, was having a horrible day. I guess as a woman I take things personally. That really did put a smile on my face.

Post Count
    If you ranked around 600th, then going by the results posted your group made about 400k points, and was 200k out of 500th. Others have mentioned minimum point requirements etc, so I won't get into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewfreeman View Post
    We have 33 players. Not all are terribly active during battles tho. They do fight, just not as much as the others.
    Seems to me this is your biggest problem - it's harder to improve with half a team. Let's say you add 20 more players, and suppose they're really bad - much worse on average than the people you've got already. Say they only score half as many points per person as current members, many of who you say are slacking. The twenty still add you 120k (400k/33 / 2 * 20) points, and that gets you a huge part of the way to 500.

I would say you should prioritize getting more members, even at the cost of quality. Don't worry overmuch yet about freeloaders, just add people and you'll get some mix of good and bad members. As the points tally and rank improve you can do more quality control, plus your team starts being more attractive to stronger players.
    Last edited by zwiswoo; 08-10-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    S
    Level 153
    57.8M A 39.8M D
    25.1M IPH

Best shanty evar!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How many bonuses does your syndicate have?
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiswoo View Post
    If you ranked around 600th, then going by the results posted your group made about 400k points, and was 200k out of 500th. Others have mentioned minimum point requirements etc, so I won't get into that.

Seems to me this is your biggest problem - it's harder to improve with half a team. Let's say you add 20 more players, and suppose they're really bad - much worse on average than the people you've got already. Say they only score half as many points per person as current members, many of who you say are slacking. The twenty still add you 120k (400k/33 / 2 * 20) points, and that gets you a huge part of the way to 500.

I would say you should prioritize getting more members, even at the cost of quality. Don't worry overmuch yet about freeloaders, just add people and you'll get some mix of good and bad members. As the points tally and rank improve you can do more quality control, plus your team starts being more attractive to stronger players.
    That's what we were discussing. Adding more members!!! You just proved me right!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Our bonuses.
    Fight Respect Payment: 5%
    Jobs Payment: 5%
    Car Defense: 25%
    Building Output: 25%
    Melee Attack: 15%
    Melee Defense: 25%
    Gun Defense: 25%
    Armor Attack: 15%
    Armor Defense: 20%
    Explosive Defense: 10%
    Building Defense: 25%
    Hideout Health: 10%
    Syndicate Member Increase: +14

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't increase for the sake of increasing...cut the crew lean...anyone under 5k IP should be gone and make sure you have a solid 15-20 players. If you have 4 gold players and the rest over 10k you will hit 500...but fight consecutively...first battle...all fight...second fight is strictly defensive but let gold fighters poke around and ring a g-spot while the others rest...third all fight...you will usually get a couple thousand IP in the defense battle...and stay positive. Be a leader and keep it organized and simple. And if anyone rocks the boat cut them. This plan got me to 500 my first battle...I'll probably stall out at 250-400 but I'm not interested in going uber-c.c geek to get there. Cheers...and if you ever get stressed I think project phoenix is offering a mental health session on the forum. Cheers. Good luck...