Buckwheat superman - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buckwheat superman

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    I second the puchase of faction upgrades as most likely explanation. The guy has all def builds maxed out and they bought all def building boost in one go. Case closed.
    Impossible. Anyway submit a ticket and let gree deal with it on Monday. Who is the leader of TBC? Let him take it up internally too.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Just to add surely TBC wouldn't harbour a cheater when they finished 11th once and the faction above them was allegedly cheating?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Didn't read all of the thread but I would be willing to bet this player increased from very little allies to max allies. Pretty sure I know which player you're talking about.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beamer View Post
    Didn't read all of the thread but I would be willing to bet this player increased from very little allies to max allies. Pretty sure I know which player you're talking about.
    His max allies is 328. We just met them yet again n his def is 924k if I didn't remember wrong. Lazy to check the SS.
    But to increase from a 100k odd def in Australia to a 900k odd def in 1 war is something that anyone will be proud of

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you would PM me who it is I could check it out. But I will say we were against a faction yesterday, forget which one, who had a lvl 250 guy. When battle started he was 700k def. about half way in he jumped to 1.1 mill. Guessing he brought his boost buildings back up or something. But you didn't see us go on the forum and tell everyone the faction has hackers. Try to stop the witch hunting.
    The Buckwheat Connection

6th in Canada
    11th in Australia
    10th in Poland
    12th in Madagascar

MW Profile
    Attack 670,438
    Defense 823,727

Post Count
    These guys need no help on tactics,as most of em' are stated in the millions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    Lol to spend on LE units n increase stats by 200-300k only after the wd start and in 4hrs?
    **That is a good tactic that even sup or ferr must learn**

Banned
    Post Count
    I love reading all the excuses. It's called adding and removing units. It seems to be a plague. Our first 12 wars the dl was hacked, they all had the number 1 unit from the FvF events. I didn't waste my time on sending in a ticket. What would be the point?

Post Count
    There is nothing to see here. It sounds like his boosts were down. My defense drops 300k when someone takes out my boosts.
    Last edited by Allday; 08-10-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thats is easy his boost could have been down my defense with boost is 1.96 mil defense with n one boost 1.5 mil defense

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bahighroller View Post
    If you would PM me who it is I could check it out. But I will say we were against a faction yesterday, forget which one, who had a lvl 250 guy. When battle started he was 700k def. about half way in he jumped to 1.1 mill. Guessing he brought his boost buildings back up or something. But you didn't see us go on the forum and tell everyone the faction has hackers. Try to stop the witch hunting.
    My apologies sir as I didn't proclaim he is a hacker but just find his stats increased too fast between Australia till Canada.
    I will pm u. Fyi He is not lvl 250, and far from it.
    I will not reply here anymore to prevent misunderstanding. But the fact is TBC really has a strong team.

Post Count
    One thing to note is people change names a lot so the first descrpency you described. I've encountered people I thought had done what you described from one war to the next and when I looked at all the data it showed me that the players had changed names which is why I was confused and hit someone I thought I could break based on the previous war results.

The second issue sounds like boost buildings. Lots of players target boost buildings WD during wars in the top tier.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    One thing to note is people change names a lot so the first descrpency you described. I've encountered people I thought had done what you described from one war to the next and when I looked at all the data it showed me that the players had changed names which is why I was confused and hit someone I thought I could break based on the previous war results.

The second issue sounds like boost buildings. Lots of players target boost buildings WD during wars in the top tier.
    Plus it's crazy how fast some of the big boys add stats from one war to the other. Big gold bonuses enable players to buy tons of LE sets.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    Plus it's crazy how fast some of the big boys add stats from one war to the other. Big gold bonuses enable players to buy tons of LE sets.
    Plus hackers are still adding and removing units since it wasn't successfully patched by Gree, so report the guy and wait for response in 2-3 weeks
    Original Balck Ops

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SUB View Post
    Plus hackers are still adding and removing units since it wasn't successfully patched by Gree, so report the guy and wait for response in 2-3 weeks
    I'm wasn't referring to hackers.

Post Count
    I'm fairly certain the "Little" player you're referring to is a hacker as I had the opportunity to watch his inventory over a period of time after I was attacked by him. At first he was working pretty hard to remain subtle, but he is slowly letting his obvious flag fly and people started calling him out for it under his comments which he of course promptly deleted.