Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

New android guild

New android guild called the lost knights. Just started out looking players at lv70+. You can add me on WBBHFDNXV if you want or send the league an invite. I also play on ios so I will be a step ahead than most android users. Thanks :-)

Android

Guild: Stormguard

As all of the top guilds on android are jam packed and have a waiting list I decided that a new guild should be made for the unfortunate ones who didn't quite make the cut...but are hungry to be the best!

This guild will compete with best! With active guild participation and feedback.

Send me a PM with the following information:

Level:

Armor:

What can you contribute:

Extra notes (optional):

Good luck!
    Level 100+
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede - PM me if you're interested in joining. (90+ only, unless you think you're special)

Fresh Lvl 1 Android Guild

Hello folks I just started a fresh guild called "Macklemores Wings". We accept all levels from 30 and upwards but of course we prefer higher level players. I will focus on upgrading wind and water armor as much as possible so if you have SS SG or any similar armors you will benefit alot from being in our guild.

My own info.

Level: 37
    Name: ETV
    Tag: WBB-XBZ-MPV

Send a request ingame or PM me.

Elementalis

Hello everyone.
    I just created a guild named Elementalis.
    Level 1
    Earthbonus 2%

I play for fun and hope you all do the same. Everyone above level 30 is welcome
    Together we can grow strong I got 2 nemesis armors and 4 4-star armors.

My Character name: Seabazz
    Level: 62
    Friendcode: WBB-XPY-HBP

Solaris

Guild Name: Solaris
    Element: Air
    3 slots currently open
    Level 9 guild now, moving fast.

Friend Code: WBB-CXM-GPR
    Knight's name: Aerin
    Knight's level: 68

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Aerin Kylantra; 08-15-2013 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Updating Guild info

Join Legendary Deeds, like everyone else we're new, which means there's just more room for advancement!

Find us on the list or PM me with your code for an invite!

As of time of posting:
    Level 6
    10 slots open

Edit: Lvl 7 (8 slots open) Aug 13

Last edited by Stoowill; 08-13-2013 at 06:56 AM.
    Baby Stoo of the Unicorn Stampede

K&D code: WBB-CFV-DCG

May the thunder of our hooves deafen our opponents.

Prestige Worldwide is recruiting, Currently Level 7 with 10 slots available. Looking for any active players.

The Brotherhood of steel is recruiting!

Join an active and fast growing guild today, before space runs out! We are currently level 9 and adding 2-3 levels per day. We are part of the android line community and are sister guilds with majestic. Line is required to join. We are looking for mid level highly motivated players to join our team. Level 40 min, pm me here or on line to join. My referal code is in my signature as well.
    Not playing ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Singa View Post
    Guild Name: House Of Batiatus
    Level: 17
    Members: 19/20
    Language: English

Looking for 2 daily players to fill the slots :>
    Requirements: Lvl 60+ ,help the guild grow and of course have fun

We are friendly
    hey man im a active player and i would like to join

just started 2 days ago got to lvl 28 but i think i rushed it so im stuck on epic boss and arena

Real Gamers Guild Called Hail Sithis

We are a guild for Skyrim lovers who love Knights & Dragons. We are just starting out right now at only level 2 and very few members, but we are looking for new members who are looking to have fun and play regularly. Recruitment is open to anyone 30+. Get in on the ground of this great new guild rising quickly! We are a very social group that love to give tips on the game and discuss quests and game help as well as any other topic.

level 10 guild increasing

Guild name: Pendragon
    Level:10
    looking for players:40+

we are fast increasing at level 10, i have 4 sets of legendary so does others.
    there is places left, add my code and i will invite you

my code: WBB-FYF-QRY

Pew Pew Teddy Bears

Guild: Pew Pew Teddy Bears
    Looking for members lvl 70+ and active.
    Newly created but have 3 solid members, looking for a few more. Lots of room available. Will be focusing on air + fire for bonuses. (We have Combustion & Blazeborn)

PM with friend code for invite.

Ancient prophecies active guild recruiting.

New guild just formed by a fem friends recruiting active players to join our quest for World domination.
    Search for and join ancient prophecies ...leadership roles available for High level players .
    Most in guild are in the 50s or so...I am 9x Will reach 100 in a det days.
    Guild is level 4 in 1 Day and should Climb fast.

Come join the fun...

Red face Forsaken, a fire base guild with english speakers.

Greetings everyone, I'm representing myself as the guild master to recruit members to my guild Forsaken. As the title says, it's a fire element base guild ; so maybe if you have a good fire gear you can consider joining too. The guild is currently level13, 13/19 therefore there's 6slots available. Some requirements are 1: Active player that contributes to the guild, be it gold/guild quest level wise.
    2: English speaker if possible(well it's an international language)
    3: Players with decent armor.(preferable 1.2k attack above ^)
    4: Well-mannered(no vulgarities/rude players)
    5: No spams in guild chat, etc etc.

If you think you meet the requirement & you're interested feel free to personal message me or
    send me a guild request, search guild name under "Forsaken". That's all folks, have a great day!

Join Deadly Warriors - Level 16 Guild!

We are currently a level 16 guild accepting level 40+ members. fire, spirit and air elements are upgraded to 4%, earth and water will be upgraded by tomorrow to 4%. We also have 5 guardians, only one spot available at the moment. join now! (only active members please)